Breaking News Terrorist attack on the TAI/TUSAS facilities in Kahramankazan, Turkiye

TSKlove

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Unfortunately, there are many injured and possible casualties. I am sorry for the loss of life of our nation, and may God damn anyone in authority who would have the slightest hesitation in destroying PYD headquarters and training camps tonight.
I want TSK to flatten the HQ of this pathetic terrorist organisation.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
89 11,551
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I know it is not the right thing to write in the heat of the moment, but with all due respect I must write this: The air force has to send a strong message, which it has not done so far. TAI is the reddest of red lines. If a foreign air force intercepts a Turkish aircraft, that aircraft must also be shot down. If this is compromised today, we will pay the price for the next 20 years.

boredaf

Contributor
Solutions
Reactions
16 3,691
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
After we deal with these animals heads should roll for this incredible failure. If an attack this coordinated happened without us knowing anything about it, I don't even know what to say. And then we should flatten whatever cave these arseholes crawled out of and any other place we know that they use. Any other response is unacceptable.

Ripley

Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,674
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
I know it is not the right thing to write in the heat of the moment, but with all due respect I must write this: The air force has to send a strong message, which it has not done so far. TAI is the reddest of red lines. If a foreign air force intercepts a Turkish aircraft, that aircraft must also be shot down. If this is compromised today, we will pay the price for the next 20 years.
Right now. This not a campaign against a terrorit’s group beyond our border. This Ankara and our most strategic asset. Wipe them out! As many as you can. That’s the only message we should give without waiting any emergency meeting and stuff.
But they’ll hold Air Force and only get to some sleeper cells just to satisfy public because they’re cowards.

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
14 4,114
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
These two donkeys would have been sent to hell before they even got out of their car if this facility was protected in any meaningful way. Pathetic. How are you gonna guaranteed workers there their lifes are safe after this?

Why are there no RCWS in containers to be controlled by security personnel from the inside ? Where are the gate shutters to close of the building from being entered?!

Zero security other than some security guards with pistols.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
13 4,988
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
This doesnt seem to be you average everyday attack
The fact that such individuals appear to be well equipped and armed means that a certain insititution, country, or enterprise has a target that they wanted to kill

Probably an engineer or a group of engineers whom are working on a top secret project and if my hypothesis is right, then the only intelligence organisations that can bypass or challenge current MIT are in UK, US, Israel, Russia, and China

Probably a UK/US/Israel backed operation involving PKK forces to ensure that no blame falls on them

TSKlove

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
This doesnt seem to be you average everyday attack
The fact that such individuals appear to be well equipped and armed means that a certain insititution, country, or enterprise has a target that they wanted to kill

Probably an engineer or a group of engineers whom are working on a top secret project and if my hypothesis is right, then the only intelligence organisations that can bypass or challenge current MIT are in UK, US, Israel, Russia, and China

Probably a UK/US/Israel backed operation involving PKK forces to ensure that no blame falls on them
Sounds unfortunately very realistic. These events make me motivated to join MIT.

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
14 4,114
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

The second they arrived with the car it should have been riddled by bullets from RCWS, the enterance should have been sealed automaticly.

Them even being able to get there in the first place is a disgrace. Let's see how former spokesperson current head of MIT will explain this one.

Locations like this would have contigent of SOF deployed there. Where are they?

What is this? Security for an School?!

Angry Turk !!!

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,145
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I tell you one thing guys, pray that this country doesn't have a war while these .... are in power. Because we would lose big time, these fuckers are beyond incompetent.

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
54 1,956
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I cannot even watch the footage, I know it's gonna make me extremely upset. But how do people with like military gear and weapons enter like that? Is this a joke?

RMZN

Reactions
2 250
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Everyone of them is wearing suicide bombs. Exactly like the two attackers from 2023. one blew himself up, the other got neutralized before doing so.

This time its 3 attackers with the exact same steps taking place.
-one blows himself up at the entrance
-the other(s) try to get in

Same Equipment, same tactics.

Attachments

• IMG_0808.jpeg
    IMG_0808.jpeg
    316.1 KB · Views: 75

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
14 4,114
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lets see how this will affect the future of TAI. If I was a worker there I would seriously be thinking about leaving.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom