BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 976
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
Where did you get that from? AFAIK it will.
Someone places a photo of KF21 and TFX side by side and what i look was kf 21 gun location that was visible while TFX dont have and i ask , someone from forum said will not have a gun of i remember correctly .

Pilatino

Reactions
3 663
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Someone places a photo of KF21 and TFX side by side and what i look was kf 21 gun location that was visible while TFX dont have and i ask , someone from forum said will not have a gun of i remember correctly .

I remember that someone with a lot of knowledge confirmed that TFX will have a gun several months ago.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Malaysia, Pakistan, Indonesia since TAI has an office there? But Indonesia already has the KF-X.
Brazil because of the Brazilian companies' involvement?

Regardless: A customer is always more than welcome, a development partner might be a bit late, but who am I to judge.
Turkey needs more than just financial supporter, i think Malaysia is the most likely candidate, they can assist in electronics for sure, it the part that Turkey is lacking as of now.

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,564
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Turkey needs more than just financial supporter, i think Malaysia is the most likely candidate, they can assist in electronics for sure, it the part that Turkey is lacking as of now.
I can bet that ASELSAN can best all of Malaysian avionics producers

Hasanrize

Committed member
Reactions
1 509
Nation of residence
Finland
Nation of origin
Turkey
This prototype probably won't have a gun (that is what Tolga Özbek said after the TUSAŞ visit). However, the final product will have it.

Hasanrize

Committed member
Reactions
1 509
Nation of residence
Finland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Pakistan seems to me to be the first country to come eagerly. It is much more important for Pakistan.
We must remember that MMU will use F-110 for quite a long time. And remember that the USA blocked T-129 sales to Pakistan because of the engine. Pakistan and the USA's relationship did not get better meanwhile. Therefore, as long as MMU has an F-110, Pakistan can't get in.

Chocopie

Contributor
South Korea Correspondent
Reactions
33 1,953
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
South Korea
Pakistan is at the brink of financial collapse (IMF bailout, Saudi money infusion, forex reserves at $4 billion only).

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Pakistan is at the brink of financial collapse (IMF bailout, Saudi money infusion, forex reserves at $4 billion only).

Yep, Pakistan can not afford a 5th gen fighter let alone finance its development, they need the money on much more urgent needs right now like a possible war against taliban Afganistan.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,876
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
This prototype probably won't have a gun (that is what Tolga Özbek said after the TUSAŞ visit). However, the final product will have it.
Gun is for dogfight, T.Kotil said, MMU will not get into any dogfight.

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,039
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We must remember that MMU will use F-110 for quite a long time. And remember that the USA blocked T-129 sales to Pakistan because of the engine. Pakistan and the USA's relationship did not get better meanwhile. Therefore, as long as MMU has an F-110, Pakistan can't get in.
Pay attention to the TF-X serial production date, and also the domestic engine date. The first blocks with F110 engines already will belong to Turkiye.

Pakistan's poor economy is nothing new. Turkiye's economy is not good either, but somehow it is progressing. In 5 years we don't know what will happen, relations between the US and Pakistan may improve...

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom