• Forum restore complete (see latest announcement thread)

TR Air-Force TF-X KAAN Fighter Jet

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Messages
2,909
Reactions
14 9,764
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
1708502069488.png
 

Afif

Experienced member
Moderator
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Messages
5,141
Reactions
104 10,054
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Historic moments seems so ordinary when you are living them. But maybe you will tell your grandkids about it. Congratulations and enjoy folks, it's a great time to be a Turk!
 

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Messages
2,871
Reactions
123 14,523
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I looked at this photo and cried a little bit. So many things went through my mind, so many things I had planned to write when the first flight took place. But I know that we all already have the same feelings in our hearts, the same pride, the same mood of feeling that we have overcome our misfortune. Words are not enough. A few thousand heroic Turkish sons are changing the destiny of their nation.
 

cr33pt3d

Active member
Messages
78
Reactions
6 210
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I looked at this photo and cried a little bit. So many things went through my mind, so many things I had planned to write when the first flight took place. But I know that we all already have the same feelings in our hearts, the same pride, the same mood of feeling that we have overcome our misfortune. Words are not enough. A few thousand heroic Turkish sons are changing the destiny of their nation.
shared the same feeling, i even took the day off in late decembre when Kaan was supposed to fly to watch it. what an amazing achievement for TAI and for our country. still have goosebumps . following the defence industry for two decades and never ever have i thought such a day will ever happen.
 

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Messages
2,871
Reactions
123 14,523
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It has become a TAI classic to allow amateur footage to circulate first. We will probably waiting for hours the official release, just like other maiden flights.
 
Top Bottom