News The Wuhan Files : Leaked Docs show China hid data of Coronavirus from the World

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Based on 2 patient withanti bodies found in september. And the writer of that article is garbage, not a scientist but a historian. If you want us to believe in this you must be crazy.
Samples found in Spain, Italy and US were all before Wuhan outbreak, not just one location.

whatintarnation

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Saudi Arabia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Look @xizhimen, even if COVID-19 did not originate from Wuhan, your government's mishandling of the virus enabled it to spread around the world where it killed 1.5 million people worldwide.

If the CCP wasn't so hellbent on silencing doctors like Li Wenliang and told the WHO earlier, none of this would've happened. You and I both know the CCP knew of the existence of COVID-19 way before the first cases were ever reported to the world.

Alas, what can the international community expect from the CCP? A totalitarian party known for its explicit lying and hiding of facts from even its own citizens (take the Tiananmen Square massacre for example) is a very hard organization to trust.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Look @xizhimen, even if COVID-19 did not originate from Wuhan, your government's mishandling of the virus enabled it to spread around the world where it killed 1.5 million people worldwide.

If the CCP wasn't so hellbent on silencing doctors like Li Wenliang and told the WHO earlier, none of this would've happened. You and I both know the CCP knew of the existence of COVID-19 way before the first cases were ever reported to the world.

Alas, what can the international community expect from the CCP? A totalitarian party known for its explicit lying and hiding of facts from even its own citizens (take the Tiananmen Square massacre for example).

Lol. But according to him, the arrest of the doctor is Western propaganda.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China

Studies show virus went to US through Europe, India through Europe and middle east, Australia through US , none was from China. Since the virus was already in Europe and US before Wuhan outbreak, how can the virus was spreaded to those locations before China had it?

whatintarnation

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Saudi Arabia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
none was from China
Brother if this were the case then every single news outlet, regardless of where they're from, would say this is true, but it's not.

Look pal, we're not blaming you or the people of China for this we're blaming your government, the CCP. Unless you have personal connections to the party, why would you defend them up and down like what you're doing now?

The general consensus currently held by the WHO, which is backed with current data, is that the virus originated from Wuhan, China. If credible sources that say otherwise arise, then they should forward that to the WHO.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Brother if this were the case then every single news outlet, regardless of where they're from, would say this is true, but it's not.

Look pal, we're not blaming you or the people of China for this we're blaming your government, the CCP. Unless you have personal connections to the party, why would you defend them up and down like what you're doing now?

The general consensus currently held by the WHO, which is backed with current data, is that the virus originated from Wuhan, China. If credible sources that say otherwise arise, then they should forward that to the WHO.
I just state the fact that the virus existed in many locations around the world before Wuhan outbreak, it has nothing to do with politics or governments, it's more about science.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Those new discoveries just emerged recently, an article from April is very outdated for this ongoing ever changing situation.
Lol. No it's not. And Bloomberg is a more reliable source than Chinese sites or Eric the conspiracy theorist.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Lol. No it's not. And Bloomberg is a more reliable source than Chinese sites or Eric the conspiracy theorist.
I don't know about Eric or whoever you mentioned, those discoveries are widely reported by many channels. google and find it out.

whatintarnation

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Saudi Arabia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I just state the fact that the virus existed in many locations around the world before Wuhan outbreak
The only major news outlets that I found that said this was The Global Times and SCMP. The former being a CCP mouthpiece while the latter is a Hong Kong based outlet. I know that you know when it comes to press, the PRC isn't exactly influence free. I'm not saying Western outlets aren't influence free but compared to Chinese newspapers, they might as well be.

I would also like to point out the lack of studies on Wuhan as the outbreak origin from Chinese outlets. Curious isn't it?

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,029
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I still remember how the Chinese on PDF put their "patriotic" propaganda about China handling Covid 19 in Wuhan and how the world should look at them meanwhile at the same time they put sensor at the real number of Wuhan victims and how far the virus had spread out before lock down being implemented in Wuhan. Meanwhile at the same time million of foreigner who visit China doesn't know they are being infected or not from period November 2019 through January 2020, and none of any country harbor suspicion of any China tourist or visitor already being a carrier without any symptom at all.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,029
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Look like they are crying wolf while at the same time being the instigator

Follow us on social media