Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,306
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hi, I did what you mentionned above but I still can't login on my phone. Any idea ?

Edit : When you log out you have to reset your password to be able to reconnect.

yeah this is second time i have reset mine password.

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Bumping this up again so all members can be alerted.
Recommend keeping this announcement on top of everything for at least a month or so. I've got the feeling many members whose accessing this forum using their not-so smartphone will have a lot of trouble.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,987
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Hi, I did what you mentionned above but I still can't login on my phone. Any idea ?

Edit : When you log out you have to reset your password to be able to reconnect.

yeah this is second time i have reset mine password.
Try clearing both cache and cookies. If that doesn't work, please let me know.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Recommend keeping this announcement on top of everything for at least a month or so. I've got the feeling many members whose accessing this forum using their not-so smartphone will have a lot of trouble.
Can you notify and help the many Indonesian members having trouble accessing their accounts?
Thank you in advance.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,987
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
If you're struggling with the password reset and you're running a VPN, disable it. I tried one, it gave me issues too. Other than that, clear cookies and cache.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,213
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I had to do the rest 4 or 5 times already. Every time it automatically logs out, I have to reset my password.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,042
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I had to reset the password again even after deleting all the cookies and cache.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,987
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
I had to do the rest 4 or 5 times already. Every time it automatically logs out, I have to reset my password.
I had to reset the password again even after deleting all the cookies and cache.

I've only been able to replicate this problem when using a VPN. So if by any chance you are using one, disable it and then try again. I am looking for a solution, but that's all that can be done for now.

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Nothing working. I have to reset password between every session. I've cleared cache, cookies, used different browsers, same thing. done everything short of reformatting my HDD. Put in my login credentials and the page reloads as if nothing happened. Getting to a point where I'm just not going to bother and lurk instead.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,987
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Nothing working. I have to reset password between every session. I've cleared cache, cookies, used different browsers, same thing. done everything short of reformatting my HDD. Put in my login credentials and the page reloads as if nothing happened. Getting to a point where I'm just not going to bother and lurk instead.
I can understand your frustration. I will make sure to make an announcement once it is fixed.

Bayraktar TB2

Contributor
Reactions
Had to reset twice now.. Did it yesterday and it worked, but had to do it again today to get access to my account. What is wierd this time when logging in there was no errors , it silently failed with no message.

Azbaroj

Reactions
1 213
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Please reset your password. NOTE: after clicking "reset password", the email may be sent to your spam/junk folder, please check it.

Ongoing upgrades have affected the ability for many users to login. There is NO security breach, however some passwords have been dissociated with their accounts.

We apologise for the inconvenience.
After 2 hours of struggling I was able to login . So thanks .
But a large white bar appears under my mobiles' screen .. which was not previously seen .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220506-213338_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220506-213338_Chrome.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 87

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,987
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
After 2 hours of struggling I was able to login . So thanks .
But a large white bar appears under my mobiles' screen .. which was not previously seen .
Good that you're finally in, did you do anything different to finally get in?

The white bar at the bottom is for advertisements. Don't worry though, in a week or so, there will be a lot less (positions are being tested by AI).

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom