Casual Discussion Travel Vloggers

CousinKaidu

Reactions
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Which travel vloggers do you all follow?

Which travel vloggers do you all hate?

Post any decent travel vlogs in here.

I would say I regularly watch:

Bald&Bankrupt
EvaZuBeck
Kara&Nate
LostLeBlanc
DeadFarang
Dabble&Travel

Vloggers I can't stand (Anymore)
Harald Baldr
TimK

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
4 3,487
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
I am a bignfan of Bald&Bankrupt too because the guy is pretty funny. Everything Soviet is recipe for fun.

I also like Mark Weins who is a food/travel mix and you can feel that he has some very positive vibe in him.

Rotasız Seyyah/ Photographer and Traveller is my favorite Turkish travel vloger. Many of his videos have English subtitles too and are in interesting destinations- from the Amazon to Vietnam, Pakistan, Mongolia etc. The guy even has a video visiting a Taliban camp somewhere in Afghanistan.

Indigo Traveller is a good channel too.

CousinKaidu

Reactions
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
I am a bignfan of Bald&Bankrupt too because the guy is pretty funny. Everything Soviet is recipe for fun.

I also like Mark Weins who is a food/travel mix and you can feel that he has some very positive vibe in him.

Rotasız Seyyah/ Photographer and Traveller is my favorite Turkish travel vloger. Many of his videos have English subtitles too and are in interesting destinations- from the Amazon to Vietnam, Pakistan, Mongolia etc. The guy even has a video visiting a Taliban camp somewhere in Afghanistan.

Indigo Traveller is a good channel too.

I will give Rotasiz Seyyah a crack, Indigo traveller I watch sometimes.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I recently discovered 1bike1world where a scottish guy finds a stray cat in Balkans and adopts her, he used to travel the world before covid, with her on his bikes basket even providing her a little umbrella. :ROFLMAO:
She seems to enjoy her life too, its worth checking out.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Amun when is the best season to visit Cairo for someone who doesnt like heat, espacially in big cities?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom