AzeriTank

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,760
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I doubt that this conflict is over not until total crushing victory so Azerbaijan better keeps building up the Armed Forces with Turkish support and rely more on Turkish hardware than Soviet/Russian/Belarus stuff. When both countries operate same systems it would make it much easier to share experience and improve capabilities.

It's time for preparing against bigger threats.
WE raised up our deffense budget after war 20%, we know that its not ended.. i wish they learn lesson and modernise tanks and others.. i wish we able to get 155mm guided ammunition Turkey makes..

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,099
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
There's no evidence for the Turkish personnel in Azerbaijan, but I still thought that the Army building part and NATO standards army vs. Soviet is an important factor not to be overlooked.

Azeri441

Committed member
Reactions
2 1,129
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
There's no evidence for the Turkish personnel in Azerbaijan, but I still thought that the Army building part and NATO standards army vs. Soviet is an important factor not to be overlooked.

The biggest factors were redevelopment of Special Forces, which are now the best trained and equipped in the Caucasus, possibly in the region now due to experience, massive number of loitering munitions working jointly with UCAVs, Azerbaijan managed to establish effective battlefield management and integrated Soviet, Turkish and Israeli systems.

for example, Turkish UCAVs would guide laser guided bombs from Su-25s, guide Israeli loitering munitions in areas of heavy SAM presence / out of ammunition.
Turkish UCAVs would also guided Israeli MLRS, such as long range Extra and Turkish laser guided TRLG-230.

Special Forces led the advancements on the ground, and managed to take Shusha, the most fortified city in Karabakh, on foot, while the adversary had heavy equipment. and they managed to do it in just a few days.

Top Bottom