Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
HDP is the public face of the PKK
Why are people finding it difficult to believe such things?
In fact, Iam quite sure that the HDP isnt only a political face but also a financial source to the PKK. I mean those guys are starting to develop suicide drone technology

You dont know how shocked I was when I heard that the CHP allied with the HDP just to win the elections. Honestly, the current CHP brings shame to Ataturk's name
Turkey needs an alternative to HDP. HDP is known as the "Kurdish party", which is where their strong-point lies. Turkey needs to promote an anti-separatist, pro-Turkish Kurdish party. Ideally, there wouldn't be any need for a Kurdish party because wannabe separatists would've all f***ed off and only those loyal to the nation would remain and only be interested in parties that promise good leadership, fair laws and a strong economy instead of ethnic-based ones but since you're here, might as well start looking at solutions to kill this cancer for good.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
No way in hell did he hold on for two years and then "succumb to his injuries". Someone in Hamburg finished the bastard off.
What iam confused about is that people are talking about his death; yet arent talking about the fact that he was being treated in Germany.... a lovely NATO ally. The hypocrisy of the west never cease to amaze me tbh

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Turkey needs an alternative to HDP. HDP is known as the "Kurdish party", which is where their strong-point lies. Turkey needs to promote an anti-separatist, pro-Turkish Kurdish party. Ideally, there wouldn't be any need for a Kurdish party because wannabe separatists would've all f***ed off and only those loyal to the nation would remain and only be interested in parties that promise good leadership, fair laws and a strong economy instead of ethnic-based ones but since you're here, might as well start looking at solutions to kill this cancer for good.
You cant tbh
I did say this before in the thread of turkish politics
The thing that makes the HDP and PKK nearly indestructible is the fact that these groups are based on an idea and belief...... In a sense, you can call it man-made religion. It makes ppl willing to go an die for it..... which ends up creating radicals. That is why the PKK existed even before the 1950s
In fact.... did you know that the kurdish party was closed 2 times before during the AKP tenure and the HDP is the third generation of it? If you wanna remove those pricks.... you ought to do so by plucking them from their roots; i-e, by killing their core members and make them a symbol for what will happen to those who will follow suit...... that is why iam in favour for the operations in Syria and Iraq tbh

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Actually, there has been efforts for promoting pro-turkish ,kurdish citizens but it isnt bearing the required results as most Kurds believe in the Great Kurdistan theory

Last edited:

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,753
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,046
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Actually, there has been efforts for promoting pro-turkish ,kurdish citizens but it isnt bearing the required results as most Kurds believe in the Great Kurdistan theory

The allies promised the kurds during ww1 and after that they will give them a independant kurdish state. The Kurds a lot of them wont stop until they get their beloved Kurdistan they wont stop with Northern Iraq they also want huge chunks of Turkey, Iran and Azerbaijan.

By the Turks lost a lot of land along with their people when the Ottoman Empire collapsed and the territory shrank to point where us Turks were going to be squashed into a rump state on the coast of the black sea.

For us it was the instinct of survival as we refused to back down and we refused to surrender any more territory regardless if its the allies and their proxies.

I know a lot of miatakes were made as we restricted the Kurds in language and culture. But now those time are over and its time to make peace rather following this deluded dream of Kurdistan. They should say no to separatism and accept the Republic of Turkiye as their home.

Turkey had a few Kurdish prime ministers and presidents like Inonu, Ozal and Ecevit while a lot of Kurds live in Istanbul.

I dont see a lot of restrictions on Kurds neither are we keeping them segragated or in an apatheid system. A lot of Kurds have Turkish ancestors while a lot of Turks also have Kurdish ancestors.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
The allies promised the kurds during ww1 and after that they will give them a independant kurdish state. The Kurds a lot of them wont stop until they get their beloved Kurdistan they wont stop with Northern Iraq they also want huge chunks of Turkey, Iran and Azerbaijan.

By the Turks lost a lot of land along with their people when the Ottoman Empire collapsed and the territory shrank to point where us Turks were going to be squashed into a rump state on the coast of the black sea.

For us it was the instinct of survival as we refused to back down and we refused to surrender any more territory regardless if its the allies and their proxies.

I know a lot of miatakes were made as we restricted the Kurds in language and culture. But now those time are over and its time to make peace rather following this deluded dream of Kurdistan. They should say no to separatism and accept the Republic of Turkiye as their home.

Turkey had a few Kurdish prime ministers and presidents like Inonu, Ozal and Ecevit while a lot of Kurds live in Istanbul.

I dont see a lot of restrictions on Kurds neither are we keeping them segragated or in an apatheid system. A lot of Kurds have Turkish ancestors while a lot of Turks also have Kurdish ancestors.
Again, i did say this before
This idea of great KURDISTAN isnt based on economics or logic..... it is based on pre-installed feelings by certain groups that aims to profit from the formation of KURDISTAN...... have you ever thought why are the kurds risking their lives for such a bullshit dream when they have access to top-class universities, good healthcare system and decent job opportunity?
The idea of Kurdistan is akin to fake religion..... the idiotic dumb masses will kill themselves for it while those behind the scenes will profit from it
Just look at the crusades of the past...... many were useless and it was found out that many bishops/Pope or whetever they were called at that time supported the crusades just to reduce the no. Of the mouths to be fed which will reduce the chances of riots
What we gained is the conclusion that HUMANITY is STUPID

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,046
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Again, i did say this before
This idea of great KURDISTAN isnt based on economics or logic..... it is based on pre-installed feelings by certain groups that aims to profit from the formation of KURDISTAN...... have you ever thought why are the kurds risking their lives for such a bullshit dream when they have access to top-class universities, good healthcare system and decent job opportunity?
The idea of Kurdistan is akin to fake religion..... the idiotic dumb masses will kill themselves for it while those behind the scenes will profit from it
Just look at the crusades of the past...... many were useless and it was found out that many bishops/Pope or whetever they were called at that time supported the crusades just to reduce the no. Of the mouths to be fed which will reduce the chances of riots
What we gained is the conclusion that HUMANITY is STUPID

Just like how Greeks and Armenians in Anatolia were manipulated by foreign enemies and romanticed Bs nationalism that they turned against their Turkish neighbours which they lived together for centuries and broke bread with.

Honestly I cant feel sorry them what so ever they got manipulated and they lost everything.

When Anatolian Greeks arrived to Greece as refugees a lot of Greeks were racist towarda them even call them Turks as a racial slur.

Anatolian Greeks welcomed Greek soldiers when they invaded anatolia when they arrived in greece they faced racism and life of the slums.

Thats the price to pay for being a proxy and a traitor.

You also had many Turks who also fought against the Turkish independance movement like Damat Ferit Pasha, Ali Kemal and various others.

Last edited:

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,507
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
PKK's Erzurum area commander taking place in the "Orange" Most Wanted List with code name "Rodi Cevlik" Sonuc Gurdegir was captured in a operation in Istanbul's Atasehir.

1629793949635.png

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,046
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I thought PKK was pretty much driven out of Turkey proper?

Not as active as they were in the past largely because of Turkey taking the fight to them in Iraq and Syria.

You do have them crossing into Turkey at times.

Compared to the 80s and 90s even the 2000s not much of a threat.

But the Syrian civil war spill over along with the peace process nursed pkk back to health made shit worse.

Pkk is more active in iraq and syria. Compared to the past, Turkey is taking the fight to their caves and terrorist headquarters.

Thats why there is not as much attacks. Plus Turkish intelligence is also doing a great job by destroying their sleeper cells.

Last edited:

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,507
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I thought PKK was pretty much driven out of Turkey proper?
Now it is the season of increased intensity of internal security operations. It is normal. Many areas are completely cleaned and even opened for tourism mainly thanks to the cross-border operations and the good work of the Gendarmerie, the Police and MIT inside the country. The numbers of terrorists inside the country are decreasing, the number of new terrorists recruited is also very low and the terrorist inside the country are in the low hundreds right now. There is serious improvement and I hope it continues that way.

M

Manomed

MİT ve TSK'nın operasyonuyla, PKK/KCK'nın sözde HPG dış ilişkiler sorumlusu 'Cevher' kod adlı terörist Mehmet Emin Ekinci, Irak'ın kuzeyindeki Gara'da öldürüldü.

With the operation of MIT and TAF, terrorist Mehmet Emin Ekinci, codenamed 'Cevher', the so-called HPG foreign relations officer of PKK/KCK, was killed in Gara, northern Iraq.
1631552419450.png

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom