Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
If I were Israel, I would do the same as well while your President threatens me on TV everyday or acting like hostile. Besides no country has enemies or friends but only interests, that were fitting to their interest and they seized it, even if it is your enemy respect their achievement and do self-criticism, blaming others for failing is what weak or ignorants do.

Today, if Turkiye and Israel have common interests, they should join forces too. Having a grudge like a kid does not fit to international politics. Turkiye and Israel have common enemies and interests in Syria, East-Med and Middle East. Kicking Assads ass and containing Iran are more important than your grudge or removing Israel from Greece-Cyprus alliance is more! important. One man's grudge could fucked up all interests.

Why do I care what happens to these faggots? I prefer Israel as ally than these, Israel never sided with them until One man said One minute..

View attachment 45037
You are truly funny and dont know much about how Erdo used to kiss Israel's ass in the past
You act as if Israel wast anti-Turkey even when Erdo was Israel's best friend in the region pre 2012
Hell, it was thx to Erdogan that Turkey became the first non-warring Muslim nation against Israel to recognise Israel as a state and a friend. Egypt and Jordan did so b4 Turkey not out of love but due to a peace treaty

I still remember the Turkish citizens who have died by Israeli forces
I still remember how Israel used to sell defective equipments to Turkey like drones that werent up to the standards
I still remember a rumor that stated that any Israeli weapon the Turks used, transmited all the info using such weapon to Israel before Turkish operators obtains it

Pro tip for many in this forum who dont know Israel's policy, Israel has no friends in the region.......PERIOD! Not Greece, or Turkey, Or UAE etc.... that is why Israel always have a policy of ensuring total military dominance in the region and that is why they are ensuring that any weapon development in any country is hindered! You think they like seeing Turkey develop jets, drones, ships, and submarines? In due time, they will find a way to crash such projects since its their "national" policy to do so for their safety

Anyone who believes that the German submarine deal was hindered thx to Greece's wishes alone is insane. Iam 100% sure that Israel played a role. Hell, I did read before that in order for Egypt to upgrade its AD systems from Russian systems to German ones, they had to get ISRAEL's permission before even asking the Germans, looo,

Wake the hell up man

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,094
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If I were Israel, I would do the same as well while your President threatens me on TV everyday or acting like hostile. Besides no country has enemies or friends but only interests, that were fitting to their interest and they seized it, even if it is your enemy respect their achievement and do self-criticism, blaming others for failing is what weak or ignorants do.

Today, if Turkiye and Israel have common interests, they should join forces too. Having a grudge like a kid does not fit to international politics. Turkiye and Israel have common enemies and interests in Syria, East-Med and Middle East. Kicking Assads ass and containing Iran are more important than your grudge or removing Israel from Greece-Cyprus alliance is more! important. One man's grudge could fucked up all interests.

Why do I care what happens to these faggots? I prefer Israel as ally than these, Israel never sided with them until One man said One minute..

View attachment 45037

We lost our F35s so Israel can keep its edge.

Look at my post you cant trust either side only thing you have to do look out for your interests not suck up to them.

Jews will always backstab us just like Arabs but they do it in a much more smarter and cunning way which makes them more of a threat to us than Arabs.

Brokengineer

Committed member
Reactions
1 480
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Still not forget meaning of 2 lines in israeli flag and what is its main motivation. ,
However, we should consider not to break all the ties up like Erdogan did. There is always a balance in strategy for the Turkiye's interest.
Turkiye should grow its defense industry where it will always contribute growth in economic, political relationship and use in civilian sectors.

Cenkcnk

Committed member
Reactions
1 385
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is very simple. If you can not beat, then go along with it. Both demolishing ties and being squeezed by them is stupid strategy

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Why would Israel be an allied with Turkey? So called animosity with Iran produced so much benefits for these so called enemies.
Since Khomeini declared from day 1 of so called Islamic Republic that the road to Jerusalem leads through Karbala we saw that Iran hasn't fired a bullet against Israel ( forget that drama Hubullah Israeli conflict). So now we have Israelis in charge of security and business of almost all Bedouinships and desert fiefdoms and Iran in the charge Iraq, Syria, Lebanon. As we can see these days they planing to make Turkey the new battle ground. You see this is really a good business for both of them. So why they allie themselves with Turkey? The only Islamic nation that has abilities and balls? It only can be a bad news for them. Ofcourse Israel needs to " respect " Turkey more then Turkey needs to respect Israel after all it wouldn't be good that out nonsense the majority of Turks turn against Israel. So you can believe whatever you wish but these are the realities , you can believe whatever you wish but the reality is that Jewish people owe a lot to Turks and Turks owe them nothing. The only way that someone doesn't see this is due to the cultural compex of inferiority, selective patriotism ( I can question Ottomans but not their adversaries) or I doubt honesty of their motives. As for the record the only thing that am interested in this is Al Aqsa and by the way so are anti Zionist jews

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
Turks who suck up to Israel are just as bad as the Turks who suck up to Arabs.

I usually ignore such news since it serve another agenda like israeli votes to current government or some victory on the media .turkey does not pose any threat to israel , not in anyway I can think of expect the exports of defense equipment . Israel or the jew lobby never object turkey f-35 program . it was the US who blocked turkey , the israeli media is just taking the credit .

but in general israel have policy to keep it self the most powerful country in the region , the turkish f-35 won't make a difference or a threat when it comes to turkey vs israel . but israel will take any chance to keep it self powerful with the help of US .

israel did block and delay the sales of f-35 to UAE , because UAE is Egypt and Jorden biggest ally and they may fear any sort of knowing how to counter the f-35 by Egypt and Jorden .

View attachment 45037

if your opinion is based on the cyprus president visit to palestine authority , then your opinion is trash . and if must counter your trash opinion , here is a photo that serve the same idea

202892.jpg

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Israel in reality has no reason to fear any so called alliance in the Arab world weather you have f35 or not. I remember that I read somewhere that Singaporean Air Marshall said that f35 can be operated without American assistance just for 3 months anyway.
Hmm? Jordan you say? I remember reading in The Telegraph that the worst thing which King Hussain endured in his life when he gave the title of Crown Prince to his brother instead to his son. Even British journalists was flabbergasted, obviously it was worse for him then loss of Quds . I can tell many of these stories and it tells to someone who is who there. Anyway Erdogan made a mistake in investing himself in all that charade , he could have bought himself a lot more time. At the end of the day if you yourself have no respect and love for yourself, why should I?

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
@Mehmed Ali

I didn't understand your point regrading king hussian , let's not go far from the topic .

at end of the day , israel and jordan are enemies and they both do exercise on how to counter each other . so it's normal to say israel have concerns on selling the f-35 to jordan biggest ally UAE .

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,876
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ben Wallace, Secretary of State for Defence UK, will visit Turkey tomorrow.

Possible talking points:

-RR partnership for TF-X engine
-Eurofighter
-Aircraft Carrier design assistance

?

I do not think he would just visit for a exercise.

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
116 14,843
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
More news circulating about the purchase of typhoons for Turkish Airforce.
According to this site, if F16V70 deal does not materialise, Turkey is open to offers for Typhoon purchase.
1655803578311.jpeg

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,631
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
More news circulating about the purchase of typhoons for Turkish Airforce.
According to this site, if F16V70 deal does not materialise, Turkey is open to offers for Typhoon purchase.
View attachment 45145
heard the F16 deal would be approved after the election in order to "not look like appeasing Erdogan"
american political cadre is truly stupider than 2nd coat of paint

kenny

Committed member
Reactions
1 875
Nation of residence
Japan
Nation of origin
Turkey
C-2 transport aircraft arrived in Ankara on 4-5 September 2018. The aircraft was introduced to Turkish military and civil authorities in Ankara. The aircraft made a training flight to Ankara. At that time, I wanted these planes to be bought.
41418413_2030513600321430_821967392249741312_n (1).jpg

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,978
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't think Turkiye is having issues returning them, they are being left there on purpose. In case important assets for Turkiye are endangered by war to bring them back to turkiye.
Yeah those planes don't need maintenance at all, they can stay for 4 months outside in the open field.

Bmx98

Reactions
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Yeah those planes don't need maintenance at all, they can stay for 4 months outside in the open field.
That's another issue, but I have a hard time believing Turkiye is really scared of Russia or anybody else to bring them back, if Erdo calls Putin andtells him those are our planes and we are bringing them back, I don't think there is a singlo mofo on the planet that dares to try and shoot them down.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
The one who send those A400's to Ukraine deserves a medal *sarcasm off*
I dont think that Turkey has difficulty in getting them out
Hell, Ukrainian Antonov-124 transport planes are flying continuously from and to Turkey and back to Ukraine, through Poland! TURKEY can do the same with its planes as well; moreover, Russia allowed Ukrainian grain stored in Mariupol (whixh Turkey bought) to be given to Turkey so I dont think that the Russians will antagonise Turkey in the middle of a loooong war for 2 transport planes especially when there is Libya, Syria, and Karabagh to think about

Iam sure they are kept there for a reason; I just hope it isnt a stupid reason at the end since such planes costs a lot of money

Top Bottom