Turkish American relationship

Philips

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
This man is going to be 73 this year.
Why don't politicians just retire is a question I ask myself on the regular. Go enjoy life with your children or something.
I used to say the same thing but then I discovered that people in places of power and authority have higher degrees of psychopathological traits than average. The more powerful the position, the more psychopathy that person exhibits.

The average policeman, lawyer, surgeon, politician, military officer, CEO and above all politicians, are all highly psychopathological.

This is an inevitabel process and present throughout the entire human history with some very rare exceptions.

If you want to read upon this then I recommend you the work of Dutton.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,707
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
With 5 mio syrians welcomed by ummets mehdi RTE we’re on a rollercoaster ride....

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,951
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Turkish "castle" can only fall from the inside.

That's why Turkey has to create a ethno-cultural country rather than a religion based multi-ethnical/cultural. In a hypothetical "democracy project" the US will use that, no doubt.

Spook

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey

American neocons want to bring democracy to Turkey
And we all we know what that means. Examples of Iraq-Libya-Afghanistan stand before our eyes

Board members are prominent neocons. There is also glowies and two Feto members in academic disguise. Full fledged perception operation. They will do false academics, yellow journalism, write articles, go on news, seminars.

US will be anti-Turk always regardless but current Turkish government failed so bad at diplomacy. It allowed organizations like this to run rampant.

Spook

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey

American neocons want to bring democracy to Turkey
And we all we know what that means. Examples of Iraq-Libya-Afghanistan stand before our eyes

So many lies. They are trying to create an false image of Turkey.

Ironic because Kurds got most rights with Erdogan government. Good amount of AKP party members are Kurdish. Erdogan receives most votes in Kurdish majority areas. Something like HDP exists.

LGBT rights in Turkey are best amongst Muslim majority countries and much better than most eastern European countries.

Race relations work a lot different than USA in Turkey. Racism exists like anywhere but Turks tend to discriminate based on nationalism not race.

Globohomo Peace Activist Osman Kavala. Who formed a company for F16 modernization.

I miss Trump at least he said it right out. No whitewashing

Em6BrzEVkAATmuq.jpg

Last edited:

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
So many lies. They are trying to create an false image of Turkey.

Ironic because Kurds got most rights with Erdogan government. Good amount of AKP party members are Kurdish. Erdogan receives most votes in Kurdish majority areas. Something like HDP exists.

LGBT rights in Turkey are best amongst Muslim majority countries and much better than most eastern European countries.

Race relations work a lot different than USA in Turkey. Racism exists like anywhere but Turks tend to discriminate based on nationalism not race.

Globohomo Peace Activist Osman Kavala. Who formed a company for F16 modernization.

I miss Trump at least he said it right out. No whitewashing

View attachment 24031
Again, they are creating a false image because they wanna topple erdo
Sadly, the masses (whether in turkey or usa or anywhere else) are just pure dumb; you post a lie on the internet and they flock to it like manwhores and spread it like cancer. Nothing you can do about that

A relative of mine once said, " if u wanna know whether ur leader is doing well or not, just check whether he pisses the current rulers or not" and when u think about it; USA and Europe is pissed at russia for conquering a part of ukraine and restoring a portion of the USSR, USA and Europe are angry at north korea for being so advanced in nuclear technology while being pro china and communists, USA and Europe are angry at CHINA for literally trying to topple them (the current rulers), USA and EUROPE are pissed at iran for regaining influence in the gulf while being anti-usa, USA and EUROPE are angry at turkey for asking for their rights

The HDP is playing on the dreams of the kurds of making a nation of their own, which is a bit more plausible now since the usa is supporting such plans, and oh boy will they regret it later on when they get their independence. This will literally be Kurdistan 2.0

Sadly ppl never learn from history and that is why its gonna repeat itself

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
And some folks want the americans to continue to be the dominating power, naaah. We have to make sure that the Chinese continue to strengthen so the americans can be fully limited in the way they want to influence the world.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
And some folks want the americans to continue to be the dominating power, naaah. We have to make sure that the Chinese continue to strengthen so the americans can be fully limited in the way they want to influence the world.
The americans will continue to be in power for the next 10 to 20 years at least; not because of economic ability but because they primarily control the media

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
The americans will continue to be in power for the next 10 to 20 years at least; not because of economic ability but because they primarily control the media

nah, they neither control the media nor the narrative, they themself got bodied by the russian,iranian and chinese shills,bots,trolls which is why trump was elected in the first place.

Spook

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey

Yes, wide availability of info, media with internet etc. is causing decline of false American image created by media, Hollywood etc. but you need to go in more depth. America's staying as economic power depends on attracting global talent. US still is the top choice but that could change in the future. Most countries with developing economies can now offer opportunities that lowers brain drainage. US in response have to improve what it got to offer to stay competitive. Not just salaries, but education, healthcare, better livable cities etc. I say livable cities because when looked at the ongoing and future trends, with majority population moving or wanting move to urban areas, cities are going to drive economies.

Last edited:
A

Akhtar

View attachment 24752

Child soldiers and forced conscription backed by U.S. in Syria

The arguable difference Turkey directly funds, arms, trains factions like Sultan Murad which uses child soldiers as well as exports them to Libya for example. These factions have a really bad reputation anyway which I mentioned before, something like this was only a matter of time. I think the UN has access to North East with the end child recruitment initiative since 2019, but is blocked from SNA areas and Idlib.

I wonder what the consequences of this will be.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
The arguable difference Turkey directly funds, arms, trains factions like Sultan Murad which uses child soldiers as well as exports them to Libya for example. These factions have a really bad reputation anyway which I mentioned before, something like this was only a matter of time. I think the UN has access to North East with the end child recruitment initiative since 2019, but is blocked from SNA areas and Idlib.

I wonder what the consequences of this will be.
And the US support to YPG is indirect or what?

A

Akhtar

And the US support to YPG is indirect or what?

They don't export them everywhere and the UN is allowed access to their areas with NGO's to prevent child recruitment. Which "looks good". Officially, HTS says we don't recruit children, YPG says we don't recruit children.

SNA parades their child fighters at their headquarters on tiktok without repercussion, no UN access there to stop it. I don't think they ever officially said they don't recruit children either.

And not only that, our dear AKP think tank also passed information on child soldier recruitment by accident:

Last edited by a moderator:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom