Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm saying this was avoidable and yes, we are getting billed.

It is very difficult to be removed from that list.

According to the U.S. State Department, nearly all of the foreign aid designated for Turkey is for military use. So that's all void now without a waiver.

Good for u. By now u should have realized that we Turks don't care about any this and if you have not then so let it be.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,916
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Good for u. By now u should have realized that we Turks don't care about any this and if you have not then so let it be.
"We don't care about our mistakes, we can fight the whole world by ourselves!"

You know how a lot of people in Turkey are paranoid that foreign powers want to carve the nation up for their own usage?

You are giving them the ammunition to do so with such dumb actions. Erdogan is giving them the ammunition to do so and I suspect he's doing so deliberately. He has a job to do and he's doing it well.

Badly-behaved proxies are never a good look. Especially ones flying the Turkish flag. They should be banned from doing so. I know Turks love flying the flag everywhere but it's stupid in this case.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

You know how a lot of people in Turkey are paranoid that foreign powers want to carve the nation up for their own usage?

I dont care because hypocrisy, thats right and if certain nations in the west, whoms leader are quite open and straight with their words using sentences such as "we will overthrow the regime - not with a coup" then this isnt paranoia. You need to see things as what they are.

You are giving them the ammunition to do so with such dumb actions. Erdogan is giving them the ammunition to do so and I suspect he's doing so deliberately. He has a job to do and he's doing it well.

Badly-behaved proxies are never a good look. Especially ones flying the Turkish flag. They should be banned from doing so. I know Turks love flying the flag everywhere but it's stupid in this case.

That they misbehave is an all known fact for a very long time but its not about this certain issue with the proxies, its about the principle, if it wasnt for the proxies they would find another way to make us look bad, in fact they have been doing so for a very long time, now where we basically say "yadda yadda" for every false allegation their attempts have become useless and boring.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,823
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

With or without Erdogan they will find some dumb reason to frame Turkiye.

Remember this the West has now put Turkiye as a adversary on the same line as China and Russia.

A

Akhtar

With or without Erdogan they will find some dumb reason to frame Turkiye.

Remember this the West has now put Turkiye as a adversary on the same line as China and Russia.
Why give them ammunition? Why are you complaining about hypocrisy with the world's superpower? There is no being even with them.

This exactly.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom