Committed member
Azerbaijan Correspondent
Reactions
9 518
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Erdogan called on the Armenian authorities to focus on existing realities to develop a roadmap for normalizing relations with Turkey.
present time. Now Pashinyan understands this too. Now is the time to create new roadmaps on a realistic basis. I hope that Armenia will get rid of the darkness into which the diaspora has dragged it and choose the path of new beginnings towards a bright future,” the president said, News reports.
According to Erdogan, “the window of opportunity will not always be open and it is necessary to effectively use the moment.”

Let's see what Pashinyan will say tomorrow in his address to the people

Last edited:

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,284
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
GL1vxBoWEAAgv_N

The antique dealer on the right who took a stand by making the German President listen to the Palestinian anthem

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,839
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Döner! Not BionTech as a good example of Turks integration in Germany.
Turks in Turkiye dont understand the sublimely insult. But we in Germany do.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,380
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
After decades of disrespecting and calling people inferior its actually now good to see them getting a taste of their medicine.

Buddy, you guys also think you are better than anybody else in the ME.😅 Every nation thinks highly of themselves. And Germans for good reasons. But i haven't come across anything that suggest they really think others are inferior to them. In fact so far what I know is, Germans are grateful to Turks because of sending workers to help rebuild their country after WW2. That also signify historically special relation between Türkiye and Germany compared to other European nations.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,839
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Buddy, you guys also think you are better than anybody else in the ME.😅 Every nation thinks highly of themselves. And Germans for good reasons. But i haven't come across anything that suggest they really think others are inferior to them. In fact so far what I know is, Germans are grateful to Turks because of sending workers to help rebuild their country after WW2. That also signify historically special relation between Türkiye and Germany compared to other European nations.
Do you have a source of that claim?
You don’t, because it’s absolutely bullshit! We know Persian and Arabian history and their successes.

An example of German inferior complex, a proverb. “Am deutschen Wesen, soll die Welt genesen.“
Another example. “Deutsche Leitkultur.”

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,380
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Do you have a source of that claim?
You don’t, because it’s absolutely bullshit! We know Persian and Arabian history and their successes.

What is bullshit? This is a fact that every country thinks they are better than others. That is by definition how cultures operates. (Except few post modernist nobody really believe all cultures are equals.) Doesn't mean countries see others as racially inferior or something.

Last edited:

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,839
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
What is bullshit? This is a fact that every country thinks they are better than others. That is by definition how cultures operates. (Except few post modernist nobody really believe all cultures are equals.) Doesn't mean they see others as racially inferior or something.
Do you have a source that every country/people thinks, they are better then the others? What means better, in which kind?
I heard people talking, we are different, but rare, they are better. Germans are an exception.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,010
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Im talking about world leaders in particular from the global south. Body language says everything.

6bc20376-77d3-4503-9746-6aab68d58f6c.jpg

b5c72aac-9bba-4656-b32d-d620cd32d7d9.jpg

Iskander

Committed member
Azerbaijan Correspondent
Reactions
9 518
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Maybe this means Erdogan will become bolder and harsher against Israel as the white house visit isn't happening
Rest assured, in this case Erdogan will not be accepted into the White House precisely because of his toughness and courage.
If Erdogan were soft and fluffy, they would carry him in their arms to the White House :)

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom