TR Foreign Policy & Geopolitics

Diictodon

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom

https://www.theguardian.com/world/1999/mar/06/stephenbates

These nordic peoples have no interest for brown people outside if they can be used to cause trouble for other non-white nations. Its a shame the Kurds who have been fooled by western created marxism cannot wake up from their brainwashing.
There is a movie called "Saami Blood". School teachers were examining Saami girls like laboratory specimens and the movie discusses how Saami folks were seen as biological subhumans due the supposed tainted presence of "Asiatic" ancestry.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
...Ragip just said that Finland and Sweden were being reasonable about the PKK, why punish them?

stop twisting stuff always, now the 3rd time that i have read untruthful shit from u.

Cavusoglu said Ankara was making progress with Finland on the issue but Sweden was continuing to be “provocative”, and that Turkey would only be happy after getting security assurances.

Defence Industry Enjoyer

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Their hostility towards us makes no sense.

Think of rich leftists. Minority politics work in these countries. As the stronger side in the conflict and being non-"European" country, your argument does not really matter. They are in their safe neighborhoods while we are fighting with reality of the region.

Defence Industry Enjoyer

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

If US pressure or incentivize Turkey. We could bring topic of popular support to Hamas etc. in Nordic countries to table, try to balance with Israeli US lobby.

Main issue is PKK and it's hybrid umbrella organizations.

Other issues include FInland sharing large land border with Russia. Any escalation, will directly effect Turkey. Black Sea etc. They better give us F35 with modification rights and source code :p

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,995
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I know that there was sterillization of Saami women in Nothern Scandinavia but I did not know there was sterillization of Swedish Finns (forest Finns?) in Sweden. Was it because they were also seen as "Laplanderish" or stright up lapps as well by Swedes due to their Finno-Ugric language and minor Siberian admixture?

I wish i could find the youtube video, it was an investigation into women who had been sterilised up the year 2000. But i just can't find it anymore. It investigated and interviewed many women who claimed to be sterilised by the swedish government, many of them say they had been coerced into it.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,010
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Think of rich leftists. Minority politics work in these countries. As the stronger side in the conflict and being non-"European" country, your argument does not really matter. They are in their safe neighborhoods while we are fighting with reality of the region.

One of the reasons why I never vote for leftists they all treat their minorities like their children.

Somebody needs to tell them to get f'd.

Their bs emotions does not translate to geopolitics.

Sweden and Finland are literally the Sjw capitals of the world. It seems Finland is willing to talk while Sweden is acting like ahole as usual.

Seriously why is Sweden so hostile to us?

M

Manomed

It turned out that many deputies in Sweden gave speeches at rallies organized by the PKK and called Turkey an enemy.

1652767327009.png

1652767341236.png

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
This situation is nightmare for turkish liberals and lefties they do not know how to approach it without being exposed as total fools and traitors :ROFLMAO:.

i hope state position will remain firm and not bound to the pressure, at end your reasons are completely legitimate.

Last edited:
M

Manomed

This situation is nightmare for turkish liberals and lefties they do not know how to approach it without being exposed as total fool and traitor :ROFLMAO:.

i hope state position will remain firm and not bound to the pressure, at end your reasons are completely legitimate.
not even lefties or liberals want Sweden in NATO thats the funny part lmao

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We shouldnt give up in this case, like the Pastor Brunson case. This is a huge chance to give the PKK a massive blow on diplomatic level because Sweden is a very big sponsor of the Unibrow LGBT-army.

We just got them by the balls and we should not let them go. A second chance like this will not come. This is one of the benefits of our NATO membership. We have the power here, not Sweden or Finland.

If they dont meet our demands, we will get something from Russia in return. We can win on both sides of the spectrum if we play it nice and smart.

Defence Industry Enjoyer

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sweden has the largest base of PKK supporters, any crackdown to organization will result in local unrest. Swedish politicians are well aware and want to avoid it despite knowing the dangers of feeding terrorist organization.

Tide has turned against them. France stopped supporting ASALA when it killed French.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom