Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,474
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tension between China and Turkey at UNSC:

Geng Shuang, China's Deputy Permanent Representative to the UN, said that Turkey is an "invader" in Syria.

Feridun Sinirlioğlu, Permanent Representative of Turkey to the UN: "We will not learn from those who violate international human rights and humanitarian law."

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
People of Taiwan have nightmares about China invading them every night, Uyghurs are getting abused and enslaved in "reeducation camps", Chinese citizens live in a 1984-style dystopia where their lives are governed by a social credit system and the CCP lectures Turkey on Syria?

Hilarious.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tension between China and Turkey at UNSC:

Geng Shuang, China's Deputy Permanent Representative to the UN, said that Turkey is an "invader" in Syria.

Feridun Sinirlioğlu, Permanent Representative of Turkey to the UN: "We will not learn from those who violate international human rights and humanitarian law."

Seriously, this was unexpected. Why?
Edit: It seems this isnt sth new neither. https://www.scmp.com/news/china/dip...rkey-halt-military-incursion-syria-and-return

Last edited:
P

POOTIN

Seriously, this was unexpected. Why?
Many reasons, China has interests in KRG, Syria. Mostly in construction. In Syria they want the fighting to stop, they believe Assad the victor, Turkey withdraws so they can begin with construction.

Also the SNA has groups that are or are friendly to Jihadist groups China fights.

China's Peking university has a Kurdish language department, so I expect they will be more active in the region

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,474
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
SNA forces stationed in Afrin took security measures to prevent the Abu Hanifa Azeri group, which came out of the Turkmen mountain, from entering the town. Earlier HTS launched an operation against the group of Muslim Shishani with which they had a conflict about property and mainly Muslim Shishani's house. After that HTS launched an operation against Jund Ash-Sham and other small independent groups. These groups were pressured to either join HTS or SNA but they declined.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Turkey ASAP must start conversations with Assad.
Nice
Start conversations with Assad so that the EU can have more excuses to sanction you guys
Moreover, do you guys really think Assad will just normalise relations for free? Lool
Pls dont tell me that you think Assad will just say OK when as long as you get out from Syria? Man some ppl are delusional

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,685
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
All preparations are completed. Operation is imminent. Forces are deploying in battle positions. IMHO operation will officially start after Biden-Erdo talks.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Many reasons, China has interests in KRG, Syria. Mostly in construction. In Syria they want the fighting to stop, they believe Assad the victor, Turkey withdraws so they can begin with construction.

Also the SNA has groups that are or are friendly to Jihadist groups China fights.

China's Peking university has a Kurdish language department, so I expect they will be more active in the region
China is irrelevant, akthar, dont get ur hopes high, they wont save u either :D

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,474
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
SNA dropped leaflets over Tal Rifat yesterday.

1635452303798.png

We had promised the tent-dwellers to get them back their homes,
You will go back for your ancestors' hometowns,
All of your leaders now fled with their children to safety,
O occupier of my house, you will end up vacating it,
The Free Army is approaching !

Our spirit has risen, and our promise is the Truth,
The hour of victory has arrived !

Special thanks to @CEZAYIRLI for kindly translating it to us.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,738
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I remember seeing a tweet that Hisar A+ has been deployed as well. That was a few days ago. I am sorry I didn't remember to share the tweet.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
There was a clause about 'foreign forces' in the last Iraq and Syrian operation bill. So I guess these are the foreign forces mentioned.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
SNA forces stationed in Afrin took security measures to prevent the Abu Hanifa Azeri group, which came out of the Turkmen mountain, from entering the town. Earlier HTS launched an operation against the group of Muslim Shishani with which they had a conflict about property and mainly Muslim Shishani's house. After that HTS launched an operation against Jund Ash-Sham and other small independent groups. These groups were pressured to either join HTS or SNA but they declined.

Can someone give me a rundown on Abu Hanifa? I kinda feel like I should be annoyed about this as an Azerbaijani but I don't know enough to make a clear judgement call.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom