Live Conflict Military Operations Syria

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
I think the problem is that turks overseas integrate wherever they go and don't live with hate and cowardice in their hearts, like you see with diasporia Armenians and kurds.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,787
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think the problem is that turks overseas integrate wherever they go and don't live with hate and cowardice in their hearts, like you see with diasporia Armenians and kurds.
And current government can’t expect any support except from AKP supporters.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,787
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turks abroad simply go out of their way to be accepted by the host society, and not to be treated as a third world citizen. This is a single, most important factor that puts them apart.

EDIT: US is not as homogeneous, and hardly as judgmental as Europe.
You can find many kind. But if I am succesful and hardworking. I stand as an example to those who don’t know Turks. Then you have those running kebab stores etc. Who’re still used as stereo type describing turks. Not me, but the kebab store owner, who btw has kurdish roots. To me they’re hardworkers.

I work hard hoping to go to Turkey on vacation and spend some money be it 1-2 weeks. Contribute like that. Join Turkish cultural day celebration etc

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Erdogan met Biden, should we expect beginning of operation tomorrow?

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I'm hoping we do.. But all these preparations could have just been done to put pressure on Biden.

The problem is that syria is no pressure for the USA or Russia, but its critical to Turkey. Both these states know that and both are happy to make trouble for Turkey. The real question why after 10 years are we in this position?

How did AK party so poorly calculate the syrian adventure? How did they not see that even the americans would side against them over syria? How was it not obvious that the PKK/Kurdistan state would be Americas main aim, something they hope to eventually take into Turkey itself. How did they not see these obvious realities.

About 2 years in it was clear to me that America had no intention of removing Assad. Everything they were doing was really about weakening the Syrian regime to allow a kurdistan to be created on Turkeys border.

So now we face a situation where we have to risk a direct confrontation with either or even both the USA and Russia over stopping them in their regional ambitions. Before Turkey moved into east syria the americans were even openly talking about targeting Turkish assets if we hit the communist terrorists.

You leave this cancer to grow and in time they will even attempt to create no fly zones for Turkey first over northern syria and iraq and then into south east Turkey itself.

The syrian mess is the biggest gift the feto supported islamists gave the republic of Turkey.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
the su-35 could be to hit the Koral system inside turkey . the russians are scared of any new scandals of their junk that it may take down the name of russia from weaponry sales for ever . as far as I see Koral played substantial role in the resent war against Asad regime .

Last edited:

Trakya_forever

Committed member
Reactions
4 572
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
the su-35 could be to hit the Koral system inside turkey . the russians are scared of any new scandals of their junk that it may take down the name of russia from weaponry sales for ever . as far as see Koral played substantial role in the resent war against Asad regime .
Russia can not hit any target inside Turkey. It means a total war.

M

Manomed

the su-35 could be to hit the Koral system inside turkey . the russians are scared of any new scandals of their junk that it may take down the name of russia from weaponry sales for ever . as far as see Koral played substantial role in the resent war against Asad regime .
F16 block 50+s could easily overpower Su-35

Top Bottom