Live Conflict Military Operations Syria

Numberone

Reactions
1 321
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
This sounds racist. Are you saying Kurds are criminals ? The scale of corruption in the KRG isn't the same as Erdogan's. I could reverse this statement but that would be a huge generalization. We have better free press for example.

Turkey runs very similar to the KRG. I joked that Erdogan learnt from the KRG a while back but implements it on a much wider scale with complete capture of state institutions. It is also Turkey that is the main power behind the Barzani's which entrenches this status quo.

Middle East is generally like this because accountability is superseded by power politics and the middle class lacks agency compared to the west.

Also. Turkey still buys AANES oil.
There is no such thing as aanes

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Woodrow Wilson gave a green light for Armenia to take chunks of the dead Ottoman Empire and in the Turkish independance war the US navy bombed Samsun this is after Ataturk landed. If the US navy came before most likely could have destroyed the ship he was embarked on.

USA has been a hostile entity from the start lets not forget this they only became our allies due to the communist threat. Once the Soviet Union collapsed they continued with their hostility by supporting pkk, embargoing us, bombing Turkish naval ship TCG Muavenet and putting Turkish soldiers in hoods in iraq. Today they sanction, take away our F35s while building a terrorist state in our backyard.

Now thinking about it, they really skip how USA was also one of our enemies in independence war dont they?

I disagree with you on Hagia Sophia. Even countries like Japan saw Turkey as an islamist backward country with that move. Not just Europeans/Americans. That was a wrong move that reinforced our enemies claims on us. I bet Greek leadership celebrated that day.

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
Last edited:

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,863
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I would like to read the opposite view, the non-existing, because JP speaks with arguments, names and mainly criticizes NGOs in its country.
I follow reddit and whenever I see an article bashing on Turkey beyond any bounds, it is always JP. Especially in the last 2-3 years. They are obviously politically motivated to be against Turkey.

Timuçin

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Mongolia
I would like to read the opposite view, the non-existing, because JP speaks with arguments, names and mainly criticizes NGOs in its country.
https://www.amnesty.org/en/press-re...lys-razing-of-villages-amounts-to-war-crimes/ Us and his allies are known more for ethnic cleansing than turk You would post anything that is anti turkish this can only be expected from a Greek like you. there is zero to no proof of Turks doing ethnic cleansing there is nothing to gain from it. on the other hand us allies displaced and massacred Both turkoman and arab villages in both afrin and n. syria

kimov

Committed member
Reactions
1 408
Nation of residence
Sweden
Nation of origin
Turkey
I follow reddit and whenever I see an article bashing on Turkey beyond any bounds, it is always JP. Especially in the last 2-3 years. They are obviously politically motivated to be against Turkey.
Is it surprising?
Turkey took away a big part of their drone market but the real reason is simply, Turkey is the main power in ME which is threatening their criminal occupation.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,863
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Now Arabs join in. After relation with Israel is normalized.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,116
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
A greek talking about ethnic cleansing my parents are from Eskisehir and everybody in this city knows what the terrorist Greeks have done here.

Their crimes here make Isis look like the boy scouts.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,116
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Now thinking about it, they really skip how USA was also one of our enemies in independence war dont they?

I disagree with you on Hagia Sophia. Even countries like Japan saw Turkey as an islamist backward country with that move. Not just Europeans/Americans. That was a wrong move that reinforced our enemies claims on us. I bet Greek leadership celebrated that day.

Usa was our enemy for a short time in the Turkish independance war. They even patrolled the waters and helped the Greeks land on Izmir.

They withdrew due to public outcry many of the American public wanted their troops to come home and not bother with other countries issues due to isolationism of the USA.

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
co-members, again it is not me who writes about ethnic cleansing, but the Israeli publication.
And it is not the only one, many international media report it from 2019, as the follows.
If they are lying, prove in practice that you are not.
But when
  • you appoint ISIS terrorists as officers in charge of the police,
  • in the homes of Kurds, Yazidi and Arabs, you put Turkmans and Palestianians,
  • in schools they learn Turkish and are full of Turkish flags and images of Kemal and Erdogan,
  • Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a UK-based monitoring group, reports that the controlled by Turkey SNA , is carrying out purges with observer Turkish soldiers.
  • you bombing Yazidi cambs, hospitals and vilages
clearly confirm the reports. Is obvious, the Turkish Government that they have no time for constitutional politics and peace negotiations and are only interested in imposing their will and aims by force.

Erdogan is the person that has announced his plan to create a so-called “safe zone” in northeastern Syria and forcibly transfer up to 2 million Syrian refugees into the area. This means that permanent residents must be expelled.And that does.

That's why we can not just simply talk about a .... Turkish intervention in Syria. Something bigger and worse is happening.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,116
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
co-members, again it is not me who writes about ethnic cleansing, but the Israeli publication.
And it is not the only one, many international media report it from 2019, as the follows.
But when
  • in schools they learn Turkish and are full of Turkish flags and images of Kemal and Erdogan,
  • Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a UK-based monitoring group, reports that the controlled by Turkey SNA , is carrying out purges with observer Turkish soldiers.
clearly confirm the reports. Is obvious, the Turkish Government that they have no time for constitutional politics and peace negotiations and are only interested in imposing their will and aims by force.

Erdogan is the person that has announced his plan to create a so-called “safe zone” in northeastern Syria and forcibly transfer up to 2 million Syrian refugees into the area. This means that permanent residents must be expelled.And that does.

That's why we can not just simply talk about a .... Turkish intervention in Syria. Something bigger and worse is happening.

Safe zone would allow Syrian refugees to return back home under our protection. I guess its simple as you parrot pkks propaganda of genocide.

Also the pkk also forcibly under the sdf cleared out Arab and Syrian Turkmen villages to make way for their stupid utopian kurdistan.

Where is your proof we are appointing isis terrorists into office you Greek clown let me guess that whore Lindsey snell said it and you Greeks just eat it up like shit. Funny how Greeks believe a whore that whored herself out to Jihadists then got caught as she tried to smuggle herself into Turkiye by the Turkish border guards 🤣

All I know is that the ypg which you support made a deal with isis after the battle of raqqa to allow them to withdraw lets not forget how they placed pkk banners in their victory and the picture of ocalan.

Assyrian Christians are also having problems with Kurds especially the Pkk who are trying to impose their communist utopia upon them. Where is your solidarity for your christian bros.

Last edited:

kimov

Committed member
Reactions
1 408
Nation of residence
Sweden
Nation of origin
Turkey
But when

Typical turkophobic greek mentality not worth really responding to but I try with at least some of the more stupid parts.

What is the problem of settling 2 million out of 5 million Syrians in Syria in on voluntary basis? How the fuck is that ethnic cleansing or why the fuck would that mean expelling the current population?

Then you talk about killing civilians. Do you know who does that? Greece are sinking refugee boats in the middle of the sea during winter time. Do you know that people will freeze to death in a few minutes in cold water? Then Greece is actively shooting at refugees trying to cross the border. That is a actual crime against humanity punishable with death sentence. Then you have the audacity to talk about supporting terrorist, like PKK is not on Greece payrole.

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
Typical turkophobic greek mentality not worth really responding to but I try with at least some of the more stupid parts.

What is the problem of settling 2 million out of 5 million Syrians in Syria in on voluntary basis? How the fuck is that ethnic cleansing or why the fuck would that mean expelling the current population?

Then you talk about killing civilians. Do you know who does that? Greece are sinking refugee boats in the middle of the sea during winter time. Do you know that people will freeze to death in a few minutes in cold water? Then Greece is actively shooting at refugees trying to cross the border. That is a actual crime against humanity punishable with death sentence. Then you have the audacity to talk about supporting terrorist, like PKK is not on Greece payrole.

It's a problem if you are annihilating the current local population to achieve this, i.e Yazidis who bore the brunt of an ISIS genocide. Secondly, Turkey also shoots refugees on the Syrian side of the border.

Fortress Europa is pretty inhumane though.

Top Bottom