Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,011
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Once winter finishes its going to be another offensive to root out pkk.

This time kandil is going to be the target along with sinjar.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,011
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Honestly this cooperation is fruitless. Cant expect the Iraqis and the KRG to do anything. They are useless.

Turkish armed forces just gotta do what they have to which is take sinjar and kandil and clean it.

the

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Minister of National Defense Hulusi Akar visited the Iraqi Turkmen Front Erbil Office in Erbil, where he went with the Chief of General Staff Gen. Yaşar Güler.

1611085731700.png

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I hope they share the drone footage from the operation.
Question: Where can I find the older ones from the Euphrates shield and Afrin?

I really dont like regime forces getting blown up though, that was a fuck up on behalf of Turkey. We should have made agreement and cooperated with the regime to destroy YPG and ISIS.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,011
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I hope they share the drone footage from the operation.
Question: Where can I find the older ones from the Euphrates shield and Afrin?

I really dont like regime forces getting blown up though, that was a fuck up on behalf of Turkey. We should have made agreement and cooperated with the regime to destroy YPG and ISIS.

Bro one problem the regime works with both isis and pkk/ypg.

You cant work with them until bashar al assad goes.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bro one problem the regime works with both isis and pkk/ypg.

You cant work with them until bashar al assad goes.
Ypg/Pkk is basically a subcontractor(taşeron) terrorist organisation for superpowers. It belongs to whoever supports it.
This is where Perincek is wrong.

Unlike what Perincek claims Russia doesnt think like ''hmm, this is US' proxy, I better get rid of it''. Russia thinks like ''hmm, they are an armed organisation seeking self administration, I can use them as a leverage over Turkey''

Right now, both Russia and US supports Pkk/Ypg. Remember, Russia made our delegate wait in favor of Ypg-Pkk's delegate.

So, long story short you must support the stability of your neighbours. Turkey until Erdogan changed his stance basically acted like US' hitman and shot itself in the leg. We should have cooperated with our neighbours to boast their stability. Neither Ypg-Pkk would become an issue nor ISIS or any other jihadist/seperatist terrorist organisation.

And no, before any of you say it, Pkk ended in early 2000s. It did. Akp revived it with its solution process. Up until 2015 Akp continuously shot this country in its leg. They did it when they were allied with neoliberals. Ahmet Davutoglu, Ali Babacan, Abdullah Gul, Bulent Arinc these traitors were basically the neoliberal, pro-US faces of Akp.
Rape of Syria by Turkey was a construction of Ahmet Davutoglu, never forget that!

Assad, did the only thing he could. He became a slave of Russia. Because US wants your head, Israel wants your head, Turkey wants your head...what are you going to do?

So I ask you why would Assad support jihadist or seperatist terrorist organisations on his own land? He doesnt, Russia does and he has to comply.

What would be the undoing of this most unfortunate situation?
Turkey needs to forego its ihvanist ambition clearly and start cooperating with the Syrian government.

Well, it is said Turkey already established back-lines with Syrian government and is already cooperating. Though I am not sure if Syria would let go Russia by trusting Turkey and as long as Syria doesnt let go Russia, Syria cant fight against Ypg.

For Syria to trust Turkey, Turkish government must change. Well, I am not sure about opposition either. Because opposition acts very pro-US and US doesnt want Syria to stabilise neither.

Wooh, my brain got burnt. It is a sh*thole. If I believed in god I would say curse on everyone who is responsible for this mess!!!

One thing though, maybe it is because Russia is not such a capable superpower but it was US that created this situtation. Russia just filled the gap.
US is definitely the more dangerous superpower here. I am not and have never considered Pkk-Ypg to be anywhere as dangerous as Gulenist terrorist organisation.

Btw, always remember, nowadays if you cant nationify and somehow end up in a civil war, all the superpowers will come in and exhume your wounds. You see the situation in Iraq and Syria. They just doesnt let it get up. They just dont let it go. Never let the country go that route. It leads to total annihilation for decades.

King_West

Reactions
Nation of residence
Belgium
#Turkey has announced the start of new military activity in the #Kurdistan Region's #Duhok province. Operation Claw Tiger-2 has begun on Wednesday on Gara Mountain, attacking suspected Kurdistan Workers’ Party (#PKK) positions in the area, announced the Turkish defence ministry.

Turkish choppers have airdropped hundreds of elite troops on top of Gara mountain to the west of Zap region in central northern Iraqi Kurdistan as Turkish defence minister announces a new ground military operation against the PKK.

Time to test our Akinci I guess. What is more, an operation like this in the middle of Winter is really unexpected

"
The TAF mounted the iron fist operation in northern Iraq. Turkish commandos were landed in the Gara Mountain area by airmobile operation. The operation surprised PKK. Turkish soldiers captured the commanding heights of Gara.
"

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom