Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
The americans have created a hundred thousand strong pkk army in syria, it can no longer be about how many terrorists are destroyed. It has to be about taking the land in which these terrorists sprout from.
Actually not quite same thing, a pkk cave dog live in harsh conditions with drug money and bombed everyday by UAVs (fear of death everyday) vs dollar paid, mixed syrian kurdish youngsters so cannot be compared. PKK now has hard times recruiting new dogs who will live like rats.. It is so important to put them under constant attack, pressure and fear of death. If they lost these experienced monkeys (which have lost many in the recent years) their strength and organization will diminish whereas eventually losing ground in Iraq. I prefer kurds in iraq to have regular army and some autonomy instead of PKK filling the gaps in Iraq and Syria. YPG cannot survive a day without USA. So it is time to clean them from Iraq at any cost.

Revenge should be taken from PKK not any other Kurd, biggest mistake is turning these things to polarization tool. Millions of Kurds living in or around Turkey, how many of them are supporting PKK or helping? Also not all Syrian kurds are enemy of Turkey, If you get revenge from other kurds rather than PKK, then they unite and seeds of hate spreads, so they would recruit more terrorists. It is important to leave an open door or a choice for those who has weak loyalty to the pkk.

Last edited:

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Images of the moments when 3 PKK terrorists detected in the Gara region in the north of Iraq and trying to escape with a paramotor were neutralized by our SİHAs

EuLeYSCXcAMa2Az.jpg

Last edited:

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
So Army wanted to rescue the hostages and they thought it would be a good idead to Airstrike the cave where the hostages were held did i understand that correctly?

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Was there a prisoner swap proposed ? I guess some would have been against the idea,but it would have been the only working method.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,683
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
So Army wanted to rescue the hostages and they thought it would be a good idead to Airstrike the cave where the hostages were held did i understand that correctly?
That's what PKK is suggesting. The official version is that the terrorists executed the hostages of which 12 are shot in the head and 1 in the shoulder. The truth will be known soon but I don't think the airforce bombed the place. The coordinates of the cave, its plan and everything was known. I personally think that when they heard that the operation is ongoing (air traffic) and the helicopters are closing their scouts reported and the hostages were started to be executed. To cross at least 3 jail bars and execute 13 people with precision needs time and they had it. The teams also needed time to stack up and start entry. At this time we can't be sure because there were no extreme details revealed on the operation but with time I am sure we will know how this happened. In such operations a special air fleet is on overwatch, there is a Special Mission Unit that is taking part (SMU is different to ordinary Special Forces and its standards are higher) and the helicopter fleet is also special and directly tied to the Special Forces Command. In one word the operation was conducted by highly professional soldiers from their branches.

I am not sure how will that sound but my personal opinion is that the plan was to clean that barrier for further operations in Gara because if the command wanted to enter Gara in the future that barrier representing the hostages had to be crossed one way or another so they tried their best to conduct a hostage rescue operation and they knew that the negative outcome is a very possible scenario. This is my personal view on the story. There are all kinds of lies or speculations. Some are blaming the SF team, some are blaming the Air Forces, some are blaming the President. We don't know for sure but I see it like a mission impossible. You just can't infiltrate without ringing bells.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,683
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Was there a prisoner swap proposed ? I guess some would have been against the idea,but it would have been the only working method.
A human rights organization was negotiating for a long time. That organization had some success in the past. I personally would have supported the idea on 100% after seeing the intelligence on where they are held, what kind of security measures are there etc. Unfortunate situation for sure.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,804
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
That's what PKK is suggesting. The official version is that the terrorists executed the hostages of which 12 are shot in the head and 1 in the shoulder. The truth will be known soon but I don't think the airforce bombed the place. The coordinates of the cave, its plan and everything was known. I personally think that when they heard that the operation is ongoing (air traffic) and the helicopters are closing their scouts reported and the hostages were started to be executed. To cross at least 3 jail bars and execute 13 people with precision needs time and they had it. The teams also needed time to stack up and start entry. At this time we can't be sure because there were no extreme details revealed on the operation but with time I am sure we will how this happened. In such operations a special air fleet is on overwatch, there is a Special Mission Unit that is taking part (SMU is different to ordinary Special Forces and its standards are higher) and the helicopter fleet is also special and directly tied to the Special Forces Command. In one word the operation was conducted by highly professional soldiers from their branches.

I am not sure how will that sound but my personal opinion is that the plan was to clean that barrier for further operations in Gara because if the command wanted to enter Gara in the future that barrier representing the hostages had to be crossed one way or another so they tried their best to conduct a hostage rescue operation and they knew that the negative outcome is a very possible scenario. This is my personal view on the story. There are all kinds of lies or speculations. Some are blaming the SF team, some are blaming the Air Forces, some are blaming the President. We don't know for sure but I see it like a mission impossible. You just can't infiltrate without ringing bells.
I agree with your pov, the complex cave system would not even fall for siege tactics as it would have yielded same result.

I am looking and hoping for TSK to cleanup all terrorist elements. I hope they’ll run minimum risky operations and make use of drones even chemical weapons if necessary. Releaese rats with trackers inside cave systems they’ll find the exits.

A

Akhtar

A human rights organization was negotiating for a long time. That organization had some success in the past. I personally would have supported the idea on 100% after seeing the intelligence on where they are held, what kind of security measures are there etc. Unfortunate situation for sure.
No, no negotiations happened it seems according to MP's. Which is weird, considering there was negotiations with ISIS for the 46 in 2014. But not for the two ISIS burnt alive in later years. Turkey cut internet access for that one.

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,785
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
No, no negotiations happened it seems according to MP's. Which is weird, considering there was negotiations with ISIS for the 46 in 2014. But not for the two ISIS burnt alive in later years. Turkey cut internet access for that one.
That incident still haunts me...

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,036
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Actually not quite same thing, a pkk cave dog live in harsh conditions with drug money and bombed everyday by UAVs (fear of death everyday) vs dollar paid, mixed syrian kurdish youngsters so cannot be compared. PKK now has hard times recruiting new dogs who will live like rats.. It is so important to put them under constant attack, pressure and fear of death. If they lost these experienced monkeys (which have lost many in the recent years) their strength and organization will diminish whereas eventually losing ground in Iraq. I prefer kurds in iraq to have regular army and some autonomy instead of PKK filling the gaps in Iraq and Syria. YPG cannot survive a day without USA. So it is time to clean them from Iraq at any cost.

Revenge should be taken from PKK not any other Kurd, biggest mistake is turning these things to polarization tool. Millions of Kurds living in or around Turkey, how many of them are supporting PKK or helping? Also not all Syrian kurds are enemy of Turkey, If you get revenge from other kurds rather than PKK, then they unite and seeds of hate spreads, so they would recruit more terrorists. It is important to leave an open door or a choice for those who has weak loyalty to the pkk.

They all have the same aims and ambitions, because you prefer one to the other doesn't justify their existence. The syrian kurds in syria joining the ypg/sdf ranks know what they are part of.

Its like comparing which shits smells better, you still have shit in your hands.

Also the balkanisation of the middle east is not in the interests of the brown man, the common kurd must understand the west does not support a communist terrorist network cause they care about kurds, all they care about is "divide and conquer" so they can come back into the region and turn all muslims of the region into the new Palestinians/Uyghurs.

A

Akhtar

The Kurds will have some form of autonomy i.e KRG, this is obvious. Problem is we did not capitalise early enough through paranoia.

Constan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I respect and support our troops and gov for this decision to rescue hostages. We learn from mistakes.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,094
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
They all have the same aims and ambitions, because you prefer one to the other doesn't justify their existence. The syrian kurds in syria joining the ypg/sdf ranks know what they are part of.

Its like comparing which shits smells better, you still have shit in your hands.

Also the balkanisation of the middle east is not in the interests of the brown man, the common kurd must understand the west does not support a communist terrorist network cause they care about kurds, all they care about is "divide and conquer" so they can come back into the region and turn all muslims of the region into the new Palestinians/Uyghurs.

What do you expect when the Allies promised the Kurds a state during ww1 and after ww1.

Kirkuk was once a iraqi turkmen city now its majority kurdish. Syrian kurds and iraqi kurds have a habit of butchering our kin in syria and iraq while Turks in Turkey bury their heads in the sand.

Enough with the pc bullshit.

Top Bottom