Live Conflict Turkish Operations in Northern Iraq

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
What do you expect when the Allies promised the Kurds a state during ww1 and after ww1.

Kirkuk was once a iraqi turkmen city now its majority kurdish. Syrian kurds and iraqi kurds have a habit of butchering our kin in syria and iraq while Turks in Turkey bury their heads in the sand.

Enough with the pc bullshit.
bro, i disagree, at least barzani tries to cooperate with turkey you can not put every kurd in same basket, this pkk skum are brainwashed communist atheist filth, demonisation of all kurds is not the answer.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,094
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
bro, i disagree, at least barzani tries to cooperate with turkey you can not put every kurd in same basket, this pkk skum are brainwashed communist atheist filth, demonisation of all kurds is not the answer.

Man I live in Australia I can first see hand what the Kurds are.

They will constantly demonise the crap out of Turkey while holding Turkish passports. Even when elections come they give their votes to HDP even lobby against Turkey alongside their Armenian and Greek allies.

Give them inch they will take your arm off.

Saddam butchered the Iraqi Turkmens this allowed the Kurds to move into Mosul and Kirkuk. Now thia whole Kurdistan bullshit encompasses a huge chunk of Turkey and Iraq where the Kurds are not even the majority.

Now they are already beginning their hijack of history.

S

Sinan

Some are blaming the SF team, some are blaming the Air Forces, some are blaming the President. We don't know for sure but I see it like a mission impossible. You just can't infiltrate without ringing bells.
I remember from the books of Osman Pamukoğlu, when they didn't want to alert the terrorists. They would fly with choppers near to 30km within target and from there they would walk on foot to the target area, all done in night time. So, when terrorists awake in the morning they would find themselves surrounded.

Within the start of the operation, i remember that i saw tweets like SOF going to mountain top with choppers and before that Airforce bombing the vicinity....

The endline is we tried to conduct a hostage rescue operation and ended up with the death of all hostages. So, who is going to come out and say to families of martyrs "We sacrificed your son for the greater good"

"pkk killed defenceless people" is not an argument here, this what they do for the last 40 years. Are we accusing terrorists of being terrorists?

A

adenl

They will constantly denonise the crap out of Turkey while holding Turkish passports. Even when elections come they give their votes to HDP even lobby against Turkey alongside their Armenian and Greek allies.

And the Kurds were I live tell that they are being discriminated against by the Turks. So pot and kettle....

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,094
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
And the Kurds were I live tell that they are being discriminated against by the Turks. So pot and kettle....

What discrimination is there in Turkey??

Most of the past that has happened had moved on. Turkey has done much more for Kurds than Iraq, Syria and Iran combined.

Its not like we are using mustard gas and burying them alive like Uncle Saddam did.

Kurds will cry as the victims while they discriminate against Arabs, Iraqi Turkmens and Assyrians.

You dont realise this with the 13 martyrs they are celebrating even rubbing salt into it.

Honestly for us Turks, land is sacred if the Kurds believe we are entitled to give all that due to their dubious bullshit we are the natives crap when Anatolia was conquered and settled by various empires and civilisations. They were literally nomads themselves who come from modern day iran.

A

adenl

What discrimination is there in Turkey??

Most of the past that has happened had moved on. Turkey has done much more for Kurds than Iraq, Syria and Iran combined.

Its not like we are using mustard gas and burying them alive like Uncle Saddam did.

Kurds will cry as the victims while they discriminate against Arabs, Iraqi Turkmens and Assyrians.

You dont realise this with the 13 martyrs they are celebrating even rubbing salt into it.

Honestly for us Turks, land is sacred if the Kurds believe we are entitled to give all that due to their dubious bullshit we are the natives crap when Anatolia was conquered and settled by various empires and civilisations. They were literally nomads themselves who come from modern day iran.
They are being discriminated by the Turkish diaspora outside of Turkey. To such a degree that they move to places where there are more Kurds to avoid being discriminated. And these aren't the leftist pkk loving Kurds (although they are here), but devout muslims. And please do not deny that Kurds are still being discriminated at in Turkey. This will always be, no matter how little it occurs.

I have lived both with Kurds and Turks, went to school with them and socialized with them. I still cannot distinguish a Turk from a Kurd, unless they start speaking their mother tongue. Turks and Kurds in diaspora rarely mix. They even have separate mosques.

Again, this is a case of pot and kettle and chicken and egg.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,094
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
They are being discriminated by the Turkish diaspora outside of Turkey. To such a degree that they move to places where there are more Kurds to avoid being discriminated. And these aren't the leftist pkk loving Kurds (although they are here), but devout muslims. And please do not deny that Kurds are still being discriminated at in Turkey. This will always be, no matter how little it occurs.

I have lived both with Kurds and Turks, went to school with them and socialized with them. I still cannot distinguish a Turk from a Kurd, unless they start speaking their mother tongue. Turks and Kurds in diaspora rarely mix. They even have separate mosques.

Put in the opposite and the Kurds do the same they already do it.

Just start realising they are doing whatever they can to achieve their Kurdistan wet dream how the Turks are sick of it and pissed off.

In the Middle East everybody hates them for a reason.

Kurdish rebellions began when the Ottoman Empire was weakening after ww1 we had to fight them in the Turkish independance war.

Many ways the Turks and the Kurds have been in locked in a war for like 100 years.

Most of the time we kicked their asses and came out on top. Survival of the fittest.

Last edited:

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Erdogan claims 42 PKK terrorists were killed during the operation Claw Eagle 2.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Some harsh words from erdo against the US. Could that be that, that one predator which was spotted during the OP was giving intel to the PKK?

Source: https://www.dailysabah.com/politics...dogan-slams-us-for-siding-with-pkk-terrorists

"If reports of the death of Turkish civilians at the hands of the PKK, a designated terrorist organization, are confirmed, we condemn this action in the strongest possible terms"

The US is putting an question mark on their statement is the reason. Also, i have not read anything about Predators flying around during the operation...

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
"If reports of the death of Turkish civilians at the hands of the PKK, a designated terrorist organization, are confirmed, we condemn this action in the strongest possible terms"

The US is putting an question mark on their statement is the reason. Also, i have not read anything about Predators flying around during the operation...
20210215-134817.jpg

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,094
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

They are literally rubbing salt into the wound.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,036
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

They will constantly demonise the crap out of Turkey while holding Turkish passports. Even when elections come they give their votes to HDP even lobby against Turkey alongside their Armenian and Greek allies.

Saddam butchered the Iraqi Turkmens this allowed the Kurds to move into Mosul and Kirkuk. Now thia whole Kurdistan bullshit encompasses a huge chunk of Turkey and Iraq where the Kurds are not even the majority.

Now they are already beginning their hijack of history.

Barzani owned media constantly shits on Turkey, constantly promote the PKK terrorists.

I live in england, i've never once seen Turks discriminate against kurds, however kurds here at every opportunity will shit on Turkey and Turks. Also Kurds tend to have that middle eastern crossed with Armenian look, where as most Turks don't look like that.

I can generally spot a kurd from a mile away.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,094
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Who remembers in poland when a kurdish guy supporting pkk creature slit the throat of a Turkish international student.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,094
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Barzani owned media constantly shits on Turkey, constantly promote the PKK terrorists.

I live in england, i've never once seen Turks discriminate against kurds, however kurds here at every opportunity will shit on Turkey and Turks. Also Kurds tend to have that middle eastern crossed with Armenian look, where as most Turks don't look like that.

I can generally spot a kurd from a mile away.

They shit on Turkey while having Turkish passports.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,094
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I went holiday once in Turkey Istanbul, the hotel owner was Kurdish. He didnt realise i was Turkish and was openly telling us how much he hated Turks. Once he realised i was Turkish he played it off like it was nothing.

The sick thing is most of these Kurds fled to Turkey as refugees at some point or another.

Also you next to never see kurds online defending Turkey against the PKK. You won't see people say, "i'm Kurdish and we are against the PKK". Next to never.

They are actually celebrating alongside their Greek and Armenian friends.

You should have knocked him out.

Top Bottom