Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,487
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Our President Mr. As Recep Tayyip Erdogan explained, the so-called senior officer of the terrorist organization PKK / KCK / PYD / YPG, codenamed Sofi Nurettin, was neutralized by the coordinated operation of the Turkish Armed Forces and the MIT in the hole where he was hiding in northern Iraq.

The terrorist, code-named Sofi Nurettin, who was the Syrian General Officer of the PKK / KCK-PYD / YPG between 2015-2020, who was wanted by INTERPOL with a red notice, crossed into northern Iraq. It once again demonstrated that the YPG / PYD is the Syrian extension of the PKK / KCK terrorist organization.

We congratulate the unnamed heroes of the TAF and the MIT, who neutralized the senior officer of the terrorist organization PKK / KCK-PYD / YPG with a successful operation across the border. No terrorist organization and no terrorist targeting our country and our noble nation will be able to avoid being accountable!

Hepdert

Reactions
6 753
Nation of residence
Turkey
150-200 m. difference between aim and hit point.Is not that too much?
IMG_20210518_151459.jpg

kimov

Committed member
Reactions
1 408
Nation of residence
Sweden
Nation of origin
Turkey
150-200 m. difference between aim and hit point.Is not that too much? View attachment 21021
Just curios, how did you come to the conclusion where the bomb hit is 150-200m from the cave entrance?

My own very simple and amateur conclusion is that the bomb hit just left of halve way up from your green line.
That make the distance between cave entrance (lower halve of your orange circle) and bomb about <5m.
You can use the cave entrance (1-2m), bomb (Mk82+LGK, 2m), the layered mountain structure (1-2m) or the blast radius (20m) as scale.

I simply can not get anywhere near 150-200m as you suggest. We also need to consider that we have seen many examples where our laser guided bombs such as MAM-L have CEP < 1m. I assume that our military would simply not accept CEP>150m from LGK.

Also, you can see a blast with flames which directed straight away from the cave entrance like the cave is directing the blast outwards. This indicate that a blast occured inside the cave. It could obviously be secondary explosion from within the cave but it could also be the chock waves bouncing off from the cave entrance. Anyway, that directed explosion away from the cave indicate that people inside had a bad day.

Finally, I also assume that we had people on the ground to verify the kills, otherwise this whole statement of him being killed is stupid since caves can be very safe against explosion on the outside.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,789
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Just curios, how did you come to the conclusion where the bomb hit is 150-200m from the cave entrance?

My own very simple and amateur conclusion is that the bomb hit just left of halve way up from your green line.
That make the distance between cave entrance (lower halve of your orange circle) and bomb about <5m.
You can use the cave entrance (1-2m), bomb (Mk82+LGK, 2m), the layered mountain structure (1-2m) or the blast radius (20m) as scale.

I simply can not get anywhere near 150-200m as you suggest. We also need to consider that we have seen many examples where our laser guided bombs such as MAM-L have CEP < 1m. I assume that our military would simply not accept CEP>150m from LGK.

Also, you can see a blast with flames which directed straight away from the cave entrance like the cave is directing the blast outwards. This indicate that a blast occured inside the cave. It could obviously be secondary explosion from within the cave but it could also be the chock waves bouncing off from the cave entrance. Anyway, that directed explosion away from the cave indicate that people inside had a bad day.

Finally, I also assume that we had people on the ground to verify the kills, otherwise this whole statement of him being killed is stupid since caves can be very safe against explosion on the outside.
Logic plus facts is a bitch for naivety :)

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,789
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
????
Care to explain for an old man?
I agreed with you logic and you explanation with video facts.
Logic + Facts

Above mean that clever people think and check those idea with real live things "facts". Those people are good and explain to "naive people" that they lack understanding of situation and talk "jibrish".

So for "naive people" Logic+Facts means butt hurt

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,744
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Thank you for enlightening me as well :)

He was America's new favorite: Sofi Nurettin​

Sofi Nurettin, the number one of the terrorist organization PKK killed in a point operation, in Syria was the most critical US man in the organization. The Pentagon was planning its Syrian actions with Sofi Nurettin and Şahin Cilo.

Article can be read with Google translate, but in short it say US wasn't able to protect their new favorite. He was apparently involved in the stolen oil plans as well.

I hope we keep taking out these "CO", but just as much sabotage their network that's being establish.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,487
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bulgarian weapons are all over the place especially different types of ammunitions, munitions, rockets for RPG-7 from North Africa to the Middle East. They are part both from old stocks and also new supplies. According to DW research Bulgaria enters the top 5 weapons manufacturer countries products encountered in Syria and Iraq. The different rocket variants for usage in the RPG-7 are top 3 into the most common encounter post 2010. Nothing surprises me here and Bulgarian weapons and ammo was seen, is seen and will be seen with all kinds of groups including PKK and ISIS.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Bulgarian weapons are all over the place especially different types of ammunitions, munitions, rockets for RPG-7 from North Africa to the Middle East. They are part both from old stocks and also new supplies. According to DW research Bulgaria enters the top 5 weapons manufacturer countries products encountered in Syria and Iraq. The different rocket variants for usage in the RPG-7 are top 3 into the most common encounter post 2010. Nothing surprises me here and Bulgarian weapons and ammo was seen, is seen and will be seen with all kinds of groups including PKK and ISIS.
So, basically nato ally mantra is sham for media consuption, i knew that but tought bulgaria with large turkish minority would be more considerate,
Thx on reply, anyway put it in "defter" and when the time comes....

Spook

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey

c9948842-b115-47c7-80f4-870b199ba49d_w408_r0_s.png

Russians attacked Bulgarian weapons plants and other plants in Balkan countries because they were selling to Ukrainians, Georgians etc. Good read.

For us, we could pressure EU to take steps against illegal arms trade channels. Not just PKK, its very common to see any terrorist group with made in Balkans weapons. They have no control mechanisms.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
View attachment 21141

Russians attacked Bulgarian weapons plants and other plants in Balkan countries because they were selling to Ukrainians, Georgians etc. Good read.

For us, we could pressure EU to take steps against illegal arms trade channels. Not just PKK, its very common to see any terrorist group with made in Balkans weapons. They have no control mechanisms.
Bosnia does, otherwise we would overflow africa and asia with cheap infantry and artillery weapons and ammunitions.

Last edited:

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,487
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
So, basically nato ally mantra is sham for media consuption, i knew that but tought bulgaria with large turkish minority would be more considerate,
Thx on reply, anyway put it in "defter" and when the time comes....
The thing that many people misunderstand is that these weapons are not directly supplied to X group. The most of the Bulgarian weapons and ammunition is supplied to governments which later lost them to groups, transferred them to groups which later lost them in battle or they were sold to the black market by corrupt elements.
View attachment 21141

The problem here is that it is a two way road. You can't force nobody not to sell. Those are international sellers that are serving certain agendas. I want to remind that Turkey have been a good customer with estimated 87 million dollars worth of equipment according to information of the OCCRP that is more than 4 years old. I am sure the number is even higher now. Those same suppliers helped Turkey in supplying and equipping also its own proxy forces together with Azerbaijani, Moldovan cargo planes even breaching UN embargoes at times. Those are open services and that's how things work. In order to understand how things work Serbian suppliers even supplied Ukraine. For me if the Russians are angry then it's good to go. As for some of these supplies ending in terrorist organizations hands it is inevitable. There are even MKEK's products on the black market to. That doesn't mean that we cut the supplies. It is just part of the process. Battle losses and corruption will always be there. Our objective in that regard is make everything possible to counter corruption and train our forces in order not to lose weapons on the battlefield but it's not including countering international and respected (our own) suppliers work. If we want to counter supplies of weapons aimed at endangering the Turkish national security the things we can do are targeting middle men and sabotaging depots of the enemy. Both are being worked on and actions toward that direction are taken.

Within the special warfare initiatives of our security forces the man responsible for the logistics of the PKK terrorist organization Ibrahim Parim with code name "Laşer" was captured in Sinjar and brought to Turkey by MIT earlier this year.
1621450304406.png

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom