TR Politics

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
Going to post this video again; This should explain to you why the opposition is scrambling to gain Kurdish votes. It's because AKP is planning to give them autonomy. Tayyip has said many times that he wanted to give them autonomy as part of his 2023 plans. Here you go, his best buddy, the founder of SADAT, is saying the same thing. I think bad days await us. The Islamists and Kurdish separatists are uniting again. @Nein2.0(Nomad) @Manomed

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,005
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ottomans ain't even turks and seljuks were more turk than you Seljuks didn't became arabized unlike your ottomans

Arabised hahaha the Arabs recognise the Ottoman Empire as the Empire of the Turks.

Also Seljuk Turks even if they did not practice Islam properly always saw themselves as the champions of Sunni Islam against the Shia and the Mutazlite Abbassids.

Go read a book kid.

M

Manomed

Arabised hahaha the Arabs recognise the Ottoman Empire as the Empire of the Turks.

Also Seljuk Turks even if they did not practice Islam properly always saw themselves as the champions of Sunni Islam against the Shia and the Mutazlite Abbassids.

Go read a book kid.
Ok ottoman fanboy If you like arab republics that much why won't you come here and live?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,005
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ok ottoman fanboy If you like arab republics that much why won't you come here and live?

Manomeds series of retarded posts.

Out of all users I interacted you are the most retarded one.

Insulting me as an Arab wont help dumbass.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan

Go read a book kid.
Sorry but Manomed is right. The Ottomans, especially towards the end were very Arabized. And you know we are still suffering because of this to this day? You do know that Turkey's Kurdish problem is exists because one of the Ottoman sultans wanted a Sunni wall against the Safavids? So he invited the Kurds to stay in the south east...

And I know you are gonna say "oh but the Ottomans were strong!!!". Well you know that's because not only did they retain Turkic war culture for the first half of their existence, but they were also one of the first empires to use gunpowder weapons. Islam has nothing to do with Ottoman success, it's just something that haters of Turkey use to spit hate at Secularism.

All because of religion and Arabism, we have suffered for a long time. Did you see my post I tagged you in?

The west loves Islamists, and in fact breeds extremists in mosques and Islamic organizations to send and destroy countries, just like they did in Syria. You seem like you have taken the bait, slowly you are descending back into Islamism over Turkism.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
@Nein2.0(Nomad)

Watch this; Notice the part where he talks about a 3,000 strong armed Islamist group and Islamic NGOs that are based in Germany? With the plan to change the constitution?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,005
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sorry but Manomed is right. The Ottomans, especially towards the end were very Arabized. And you know we are still suffering because of this to this day? You do know that Turkey's Kurdish problem is exists because one of the Ottoman sultans wanted a Sunni wall against the Safavids? So he invited the Kurds to stay in the south east...

All because of religion and Arabism, we have suffered for a long time. Did you see my post I tagged you in?

The west loves Islamists, and in fact breeds extremists in mosques and Islamic organizations to send and destroy countries, just like they did in Syria. You seem like you have taken the bait, slowly you are descending back into Islamism over Turkism.

Ottomans westernised at the end.

Ever heard of Tanzminat?

Arabs accuse the Ottomans of keeping them down.

Safavids are the ones slaughtered the Kurds which led to a migration. The Ottomans and the Safavids were at war the Safavids used the Alevis against them. Ottomans used the Kurds against the Safavids.

Ottomans were so pro Sunni they would have not bothered going to war against the Sunni Mamluks.

Arabs literally made a series about this riddle with Anti Turkish propaganda.

We have retards calling the Ottoman Empire as an Arab Empire 🤣🤣

Egypt even tried to ban Ertugurl. Not that im a fan of the show. Just shows how Arabs really feel. Jordan in 2018 celebrated the end of the Arab revolt.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
Ottomans westernised at the end.

Ever heard of Tanzminat?

Arabs accuse the Ottomans of keeping them down.

Safavids are the ones slaughtered the Kurds which led to a migration. The Ottomans and the Safavids were at war the Safavids used the Alevis against them. Ottomans used the Kurds against the Safavids.

Ottomans were so pro Sunni they would have not bothered going to war against the Sunni Mamluks.

Arabs literally made a series about this riddle with Anti Turkish propaganda.

We have retards calling the Ottoman Empire as an Arab Empire 🤣🤣

Egypt even tried to ban Ertugurl. Not that im a fan of the show. Just shows how Arabs really feel. Jordan in 2018 celebrated the end of the Arab revolt.
Dude. You are talking about an empire that was heavily Arabized. And I'm sorry, but Islam itself is Arabism too. It's a religion that I will never return too. Ever since I came to Turkey, I realized just how bad Islamism is. You look at Arabs as your brothers more than your brethren in Central Asia. You go to Mecca and walk around a small building that once hosted statues of religious deities. You pay 20 USD for a bag of rocks and throw it at a wall. Seems like you've forgotten that they literally paid Assad to kill our troops and that they are actively working with Greece against our interests. Now they are your Sunni brothers right? Funny how religion just blocks all your logic.

Luckily 20 years of AKP treachery has made people wake up to the reality of this religion. But of course you wouldn't know, as you live in Australia.

M

Manomed

Todays turks forgot where they came from they look at arabs as they are their brothers. Arabs or nor their religion is our friend We Turks were believing tengri before these arabs had a religion. Turks ain't some arabic tribe we are descendants of many great central asian khans and khanates not descendants of arabs desert religion.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,005
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dude. You are talking about an empire that was heavily Arabized. And I'm sorry, but Islam itself is Arabism too. It's a religion that I will never return too. Ever since I came to Turkey, I realized just how bad Islamism is. You look at Arabs as your brothers more than your brethren in Central Asia. You go to Mecca and walk around a small building that once hosted statues of religious deities. You pay 20 USD for a bag of rocks and throw it at a wall. Seems like you've forgotten that they literally paid Assad to kill our troops and that they are actively working with Greece against our interests. Now they are your Sunni brothers right? Funny how religion just blocks all your logic.

Luckily 20 years of AKP treachery has made people wake up to the reality of this religion. But of course you wouldn't know, as you live in Australia.

Ottomans holding Islam in high regard does not make them an Arab Empire or arabised.

By your logic Emir Timur is an arab since this man held Islam in high regards. You are talking about a man that did not miss his 5 daily prayers.

Once again what does the Akp have to do with the Ottomans??

Is your problem with Islam or arabs in general?

Ottomans even had to fight other Muslims just to achieve their empire. At the end of he day it was all about geopolitics and interests.

Funny how people act as if the Ottoman Empire never fought the Arabs Lol. Ottomans even had to put down Arab rebellions in their empire but somehow we have Turks calling them arab lovers 🤣

Ottomans did not like Arabs and neither did the arabs.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Ottomans holding Islam in high regard does not make them an Arab Empire or arabised.

By your logic Emir Timur is an arab since this man held Islam in high regards. You are talking about a man that did not miss his 5 daily prayers.

Once again what does the Akp have to do with the Ottomans??

Is your problem with Islam or arabs in general?

Ottomans even had to fight other Muslims just to achieve their empire. At the end of he day it was all about geopolitics and interests.

Funny how people act as if the Ottoman Empire never fought the Arabs Lol. Ottomans even had to put down Arab rebellions in their empire but somehow we have Turks calling them arab lovers 🤣

Ottomans did not like Arabs and neither did the arabs.
What do you mean when you say «ottomans did not like arabs» ?

T

Turko

Ha ha ha Putin may sacrifice Erdoğan.
Russians have contacted with İmamoğlu.
So Erdoğan has to beg someone else.

Imamoglu spoke to Kommersant: We have enough patience to wait for this government to go

12:51 18.10.2021

© Photo : Twitter/Ekrem İmamoğlu

Subscribe

Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Ekrem İmamoğlu said, "We have enough patience to wait for this government to go," while evaluating the events that took place during the evacuation of the Turkish Youth Foundation (TÜGVA) from the Büyükada Pier.

Marianna Belenka from Kommersant talked to Ekrem İmamoğlu, who she says is among the possible candidates for the elections in 2023, and asked how it is to be the opposition president in the country's largest city, her political ambitions and her perspective on the future of Russian-Turkish relations.

In response to the question of 'how far such conflicts with the power can go', İmamoğlu said through the example of TÜGVA, "This happens periodically. We are not particularly in search of conflict. Some representatives of the central government provoke them. While they think it will be beneficial for them, we always We stand on the side of the law and protect our interests to the end. We always say that these people are temporary. They are in power today, but they will not be there tomorrow. I want to remind you of the saying of the current President, "Whoever loses Istanbul, loses Turkey". They are losing power and "They understand that they have little time left. We have enough patience to wait for this government to go within democratic procedures."

'We cannot talk about our personal ambitions in the current situation'

In response to the question about his presidential candidacy, İmamoğlu said that they cannot talk about their personal preferences and ambitions in the current situation in Turkey.

Imamoglu said, "Do you remember how I became a candidate for mayor of Istanbul? They offered me and I accepted. I think the opposition alliance will work on this issue and highlight the best candidate."

'If the government changes, new opportunities may arise in Russian-Turkish relations'

Another question posed to the IMM President is "Russia and Turkey relations are thought to be largely dependent on the personal sympathies of President Vladimir Putin and President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. What would be the cooperation perspective between Ankara and Moscow in case of a change in power in Turkey?" it happened.

Stating that the relations between Turkey and Russia cannot be limited only to the leaders of these countries, İmamoğlu said, "Our relations go back more than 500 years. Currently, if there are good personal relations between the president and the president of the two countries, this is beneficial. However, we do not lose anything from the change of presidents, even new opportunities may arise. In any case, we are neighbors and both countries are important actors in this region. Therefore, we have good relations and good relations, and these relations can only be better if there are good personal relations between the head of state and the president of the two countries. But if personal relations are not good, this however, it does not constitute an obstacle to bilateral relations".

'I would be pleased to visit Russia as IMM President'

Explaining that he had visited Moscow twice and Sochi once, as a business person, İmamoğlu stated that he would be pleased to visit Russia as the Mayor of Istanbul to exchange experiences and develop cooperation.

Noting that the development of relations at the level of local governments will only be beneficial, İmamoğlu said that they will soon organize a local governments summit of the Balkan countries in Istanbul, and that they can hold a similar event for the Black Sea cooperation region.

'It takes courage to do politics in Turkey'

Explaining the process of transition to big politics, İmamoğlu emphasized that it is not easy to do politics in Turkey and it takes courage.

Noting that he has enough courage and that it is still difficult to transition from business to politics, İmamoğlu said that the IMM presidential candidacy was offered to him by CHP Chairman Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu and he gladly accepted it.

When asked what kind of pressures he faced as an opposition mayor and whether there were any points of reconciliation with the government, İmamoğlu said, "Of course, there are compromises like disagreements. We accept some projects offered by the government when we see that it is beneficial for the residents of Istanbul. We are always in favor of reconciliation, but the other side prefers confrontation on many issues. preferred,” he said.

'We cannot accept the Kanal Istanbul project'

Noting that Kanal Istanbul is a project that they cannot accept, İmamoğlu was asked whether they could stop this project, which was announced to have started, and said, "The central government just pretends that the project has started, but that is not the case. What they announced as the groundbreaking ceremony is only the construction of a ring road in the area where the canal is planned to be built. In fact, this project does not even have a technical basis, the project is not ready," he replied.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,005
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
What do you mean when you say «ottomans did not like arabs» ?

Ottomans had problems with bedouin Arabs.

They kept on raiding trade caravans. Then wondered into the desert making them send soldoers into desert as pointless.

Ottomans had the same problem with nomadic Turks who did not pay tax. But the Ottomans usually kept them in their good side because they needed them for their Sipahis.

In general the Ottomans and Arabs disliked each other.

Arabs disliked the Turks even before the Ottoman take over due to the constant Turkic rule of the Middle East like the Seljuks, Mamluks, Akkoyunlus. It was the Abbbassid Turkic soldiers that took control of the various provinces of the Abbassid caliphate example Ibn Tulun was a Turkic officer who served the Abbassid Caliph but tookover Egypt and ruled it with his private army.

When it comes to geopolitics of the Islamic world and the control of the Islamic World.

Turks, Arabs and Persians were natural rivals. In the Magreb the Amazighs and the Arabs were rivals that also extended into al Andalus.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan

Imamoglu spoke to Kommersant: We have enough patience to wait for this government to go

Subscribe

Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Ekrem İmamoğlu said, "We have enough patience to wait for this government to go," while evaluating the events that took place during the evacuation of the Turkish Youth Foundation (TÜGVA) from the Büyükada Pier.

Marianna Belenka from Kommersant talked to Ekrem İmamoğlu, who she says is among the possible candidates for the elections in 2023, and asked how it is to be the opposition president in the country's largest city, her political ambitions and her perspective on the future of Russian-Turkish relations.

In response to the question of 'how far such conflicts with the power can go', İmamoğlu said through the example of TÜGVA, "This happens periodically. We are not particularly in search of conflict. Some representatives of the central government provoke them. While they think it will be beneficial for them, we always We stand on the side of the law and protect our interests to the end. We always say that these people are temporary. They are in power today, but they will not be there tomorrow. I want to remind you of the saying of the current President, "Whoever loses Istanbul, loses Turkey". They are losing power and "They understand that they have little time left. We have enough patience to wait for this government to go within democratic procedures."

In response to the question about his presidential candidacy, İmamoğlu said that they cannot talk about their personal preferences and ambitions in the current situation in Turkey.

Imamoglu said, "Do you remember how I became a candidate for mayor of Istanbul? They offered me and I accepted. I think the opposition alliance will work on this issue and highlight the best candidate."

'If the government changes, new opportunities may arise in Russian-Turkish relations'

Another question posed to the IMM President is "Russia and Turkey relations are thought to be largely dependent on the personal sympathies of President Vladimir Putin and President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. What would be the cooperation perspective between Ankara and Moscow in case of a change in power in Turkey?" it happened.

Stating that the relations between Turkey and Russia cannot be limited only to the leaders of these countries, İmamoğlu said, "Our relations go back more than 500 years. Currently, if there are good personal relations between the president and the president of the two countries, this is beneficial. However, we do not lose anything from the change of presidents, even new opportunities may arise. In any case, we are neighbors and both countries are important actors in this region. Therefore, we have good relations and good relations, and these relations can only be better if there are good personal relations between the head of state and the president of the two countries. But if personal relations are not good, this however, it does not constitute an obstacle to bilateral relations".

Explaining that he had visited Moscow twice and Sochi once, as a business person, İmamoğlu stated that he would be pleased to visit Russia as the Mayor of Istanbul to exchange experiences and develop cooperation.

Noting that the development of relations at the level of local governments will only be beneficial, İmamoğlu said that they will soon organize a local governments summit of the Balkan countries in Istanbul, and that they can hold a similar event for the Black Sea cooperation region.

Explaining the process of transition to big politics, İmamoğlu emphasized that it is not easy to do politics in Turkey and it takes courage.

Noting that he has enough courage and that it is still difficult to transition from business to politics, İmamoğlu said that the IMM presidential candidacy was offered to him by CHP Chairman Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu and he gladly accepted it.

When asked what kind of pressures he faced as an opposition mayor and whether there were any points of reconciliation with the government, İmamoğlu said, "Of course, there are compromises like disagreements. We accept some projects offered by the government when we see that it is beneficial for the residents of Istanbul. We are always in favor of reconciliation, but the other side prefers confrontation on many issues. preferred,” he said.

Noting that Kanal Istanbul is a project that they cannot accept, İmamoğlu was asked whether they could stop this project, which was announced to have started, and said, "The central government just pretends that the project has started, but that is not the case. What they announced as the groundbreaking ceremony is only the construction of a ring road in the area where the canal is planned to be built. In fact, this project does not even have a technical basis, the project is not ready," he replied.
This is pretty important. Tayyip's constant flipping between the USA and Russia is pissing both off. But Kanal Istanbul is a big no no for Russia, as it will allow the USA to permanently station its ships in the Black Sea and also allow for the deployment of Carriers.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco

They kept on raiding trade caravans. Then wondered into the desert making them send soldoers into desert as pointless.

Ottomans had the same problem with nomadic Turks who did not pay tax. But the Ottomans usually kept them in their good side because they needed them for their Sipahis.

Arabs disliked the Turks even before the Ottoman take over due to the constant Turkic rule of the Middle East like the Seljuks, Mamluks, Akkoyunlus. It was the Abbbassid Turkic soldiers that took control of the various provinces of the Abbassid caliphate example Ibn Tulun was a Turkic officer who served the Abbassid Caliph but tookover Egypt and ruled it with his private army.

When it comes to geopolitics of the Islamic world and the control of the Islamic World.

Turks, Arabs and Persians were natural rivals. In the Magreb the Amazighs and the Arabs were rivals that also extended into al Andalus.

I understand that it was some issues here and there, but i guess thats normal. But to say a general statement saying the ottomans didnt like the arabs and vice versa is a huge claim that dont reflect the reality. If that was the case it would be very hard for the ottomans to hold all that land even tho they where strong. The ottomans also called the arabs najib al arab tribe that means the noble arab tribe because they spoke the language of quran. Anyway i understood, and agree on many of your points bro👍

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,005
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is pretty important. Tayyip's constant flipping between the USA and Russia is pissing both off. But Kanal Istanbul is a big no no for Russia, as it will allow the USA to permanently station its ships in the Black Sea and also allow for the deployment of Carriers.

If russia opposes kanal istanbul then thats a good thing.

Anything to piss off russia. But tayyip wont do it due to him being cahoots with the pro russian crowd like perincek. He needs votes so his trying to appeal to everybody.

Mili goruscus even today are still pro iranian they still have not woken up to the reality of the Iranian regime founded by the Khomeini. I prefer if Iran was ran by Turkic peoples.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Subscribe

I would be careful there, instead of Erdogan being Putin's b***h, you may end up with İmamoğlu serving in the same role.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I am not sure how what he says in video is telling people make a coup. He is telling don't follow the illegal orders. Isn't that what people should do? Here in Czech republic, last year, ministry of health gave some order about prohibiting drinking in public or something similar that. Police made a statement the order from ministry of health is against the constitution and would not make any action for that. People shouldn't follow the unlawful order.
Sir with all due respect you are wrong!
It isnt the public servant job to oppose the government ffs! In democracy, if the government opposes the constitution, then the courts/judiciary starts to act

Your example of Czech republic is bad, when was the police's job to protect the constitution? Who gave the authority to the police to act as fqing judges? The role of the police is to maintain PUBLIC ORDER AND WELFARE OF THE CITIZENS! And certainly not act like fqing judges! The police doesnt have the right to publicly and outrightly oppose the ministry ffs! If they felt that the ministry is wrong, they send a protesting letter (or whatever it was called); if the health ministry gave them the middle finger, then they complain to the main government; i-e, Minister or president or whatever Czech republic has. If even them are wrong, then the police submit an official protest and a motion to either the judiciary directly or through the parliament to oppose the health ministry and if it didnt worked then it will pass to the judicary.
If the judiciary is rotten, not fair, or controlled by the ruling party unfairly, then they are kicked out in the presidential or parliamentary polls. If such polls are rigged, then the ppl protest in the streets until the government is down!
This is democracy

What that asshole CHP leader did is trying to provoke rebeliousness in all the orders of the public institutuions in Turkey! If public servants doesnt follow the orders of the government elected by the ppl, then what is democracy for? Let the public servants rule the country by themselves! If public servants have a problem, there is something known as courts ffs! What the CHP leader asshole did is trying to provoke rebellion from behind the scenes and if it happens, he will reject such a motion and proclaim that we should preserve democracy and act like a damn Messiah

I swear i hate this two-faced hypocritical bastard! If he truly loves Turkey, then leave the CHP leader chair to Yavas! Unlike Imamoglu and Kilicdaroglu, Yavas until now seems to be a decent man who is respecting his job and promises to the ppl.
Why havent Kilicdaroglu left the leadership of the CHP after losing many times? Fqing isnane I swear. If Erdo is a traitor, then kilicdaroglu is an even bigger one

Top Bottom