Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
5 4,538
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
The 28th Mechanized Infantry Regiment Command, "Battalion Task Force Full Unit Fire Field Exercise" was carried out.

Some Observations.

Sar56

1651689205910.png
1651689249680.png

FNSS PARS 4x4 STA
M48A5T2
BMC EFE 4x4
And something i have never seen before a M113 with a Trailer attached to it.

1651689378663.png

FNSS ACV-15

1651689536473.png

Eurocopter AS532 Cougar

1651689660248.png

MBDA Eryx ATGM

1651689799094.png

OTOKAR Akrep Pickup with ATGM

1651689872132.png

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The 28th Mechanized Infantry Regiment Command, "Battalion Task Force Full Unit Fire Field Exercise" was carried out.

Some Observations.

Sar56

View attachment 43522 View attachment 43523

FNSS PARS 4x4 STA
M48A5T2
BMC EFE 4x4
And something i have never seen before a M113 with a Trailer attached to it.

View attachment 43524

FNSS ACV-15

View attachment 43525

Eurocopter AS532 Cougar

View attachment 43526

MBDA Eryx ATGM

View attachment 43527

OTOKAR Akrep Pickup with ATGM

View attachment 43528

It's sad to still use M48s
That trailer seems like MKE TAMKAR mine-clearing system.
tamkar-2.jpg

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,730
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

It is Claimed that Russia is planning to open a consulate in TRNC​

The Greek Cypriot media stated that Russia is planning to open a consulate in the TRNC.

Hm..... wouldnt this be a bad move considering TRNC is trying to woo the West to its side?

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,736
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hm..... wouldnt this be a bad move considering TRNC is trying to woo the West to its side?
Not really. If you think about it any move by any country to open a consulate would be like popping a balloon. Don’t believe stuff like this if it happens then it happens.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
I don't know if this is the place to write these but soon many news will be shared so, it could be an insight for future events. First, AKP intervened to Presidential elections here and forced their puppet to take the seat.. Then their puppet party UBP took over the control of government with deputy transfers!, then they removed elected PM which is head of their puppet UBP! because he was not enough obedient (wow). Now they are forcing puppet government to change laws to turn TRNC little AKP corruption state and a dictatorship. I am still not against whole Turkey but everyday, rightfully, I am becoming more anti Turkey :)) like thousands of Turkish Cypriots.. Turkey is now biggest threat to my people, our existence, laws, freedom, freedom of religion and democracy in danger. Far left guys be proved right now. Bad days ahead and probably soon you will witness so many anti Turkey news from TRNC. Even Greeks couldn't achieved this much destruction on our society. Turkey should be proud of exporting dictatorship.

If these laws that Turkey "forces us to accept" passes, we won't be able to show dissatisfaction with president or government, we can't criticize government on social media, we won't be able to organize demonstrations without permission, we won't be freely use foreign money, TL will be forced ( I will not use any lira from now on!) government institutions will be sold to AKP gangs and many more.. We will be forced to learn your! way of religion :D which makes me more irritated than ever, so we are going to implement Turkey's rotten democracy..! wonderful.. Obey or leave, this is what is said by so called savior of Turkish Cypriots now.. probably next step will be annexation, If that happens I hope whole world sanctions Turkey worse than Russia, this is my country and I won't leave it and I will live my life with my rules..

"https://basimevi.gov.ct.tr/Portals/6/2022/100.pdf"

Here are some news about new laws, (This is from so called economic protocol between Turkey and TRNC! which includes religion and authorianism)

The Penal Amendment Law, which includes the criminalization of "being disgruntled and feeling cold towards the President", was sent to the Parliament
Source:
"Cumhurbaşkanına karşı hoşnutsuz olmak" suç sayılacak!

the use of foreign currency and dependence on foreign currency will be reduced in the TRNC

..Narrowing the union activities, privatizing the ports, granting citizenship to Turkish citizens and facilitating their acquisition of property, protecting the heritage of ancestors, collecting taxes from all salaries, and strengthening religious affairs ...

1653157305426.png
1653157597403.png
1653157715453.png

1653157902322.png

1653158070078.png

1653158304964.png

Attachments

• 1653157261258.png
    1653157261258.png
    49.3 KB · Views: 69

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,003
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't know if this is the place to write these but soon many news will be shared so, it could be an insight for future events. First, AKP intervened to Presidential elections here and forced their puppet to take the seat.. Then their puppet party UBP took over the control of government with deputy transfers!, then they removed elected PM which is head of their puppet UBP! because he was not enough obedient (wow). Now they are forcing puppet government to change laws to turn TRNC little AKP corruption state and a dictatorship. I am still not against whole Turkey but everyday, rightfully, I am becoming more anti Turkey :)) like thousands of Turkish Cypriots.. Turkey is now biggest threat to my people, our existence, laws, freedom, freedom of religion and democracy in danger. Far left guys be proved right now. Bad days ahead and probably soon you will witness so many anti Turkey news from TRNC. Even Greeks couldn't achieved this much destruction on our society. Turkey should be proud of exporting dictatorship.

If these laws that Turkey "forces us to accept" passes, we won't be able to show dissatisfaction with president or government, we can't criticize government on social media, we won't be able to organize demonstrations without permission, we won't be freely use foreign money, TL will be forced ( I will not use any lira from now on!) government institutions will be sold to AKP gangs and many more.. We will be forced to learn your! way of religion :D which makes me more irritated than ever, so we are going to implement Turkey's rotten democracy..! wonderful.. Obey or leave, this is what is said by so called savior of Turkish Cypriots now.. probably next step will be annexation, If that happens I hope whole world sanctions Turkey worse than Russia, this is my country and I won't leave it and I will live my life with my rules..

"https://basimevi.gov.ct.tr/Portals/6/2022/100.pdf"

Here are some news about new laws, (This is from so called economic protocol between Turkey and TRNC! which includes religion and authorianism)

The Penal Amendment Law, which includes the criminalization of "being disgruntled and feeling cold towards the President", was sent to the Parliament
Source:
"Cumhurbaşkanına karşı hoşnutsuz olmak" suç sayılacak!

the use of foreign currency and dependence on foreign currency will be reduced in the TRNC

..Narrowing the union activities, privatizing the ports, granting citizenship to Turkish citizens and facilitating their acquisition of property, protecting the heritage of ancestors, collecting taxes from all salaries, and strengthening religious affairs ...

View attachment 44118 View attachment 44119 View attachment 44120
View attachment 44121
View attachment 44122
View attachment 44123

Thats a bunch a bullcrap.

Even if akp imposes their will it wont last forever.

You guys are better off under autonomous country under our rule.

Turkish cypriots stop acting racist towards the mainland. Everytime you guys find some excuse to turn against us.

We know akp and its dirty laundry. But your future is to be autonomous.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,003
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkish Cypriots acting hostile towards us is really becoming the norm. Im starting to see this everywhere.

I guess a few Turkish paratroopers will straighten them up.

guest12

Reactions
2 876
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkish Cypriots acting hostile towards us is really becoming the norm. Im starting to see this everywhere.

1-Türkiyedeki universitelerde PKK yanlısı gruplar kadar onları dengeleyen yeri geldiğin milliyetçi yada islamcı kanatlar vardır ama KKTC universitelerindeki politik koridolar tamamen PKK yanlısı solcuların kontrolündedir.Ek olarak gruplardaki gençler bize düşman olan bütün ülkeler tarafından fonlanmaktadır özellikle AB içinden ülkeler tarafından.
2-KKTC kurulduktan Turkiye'den belirli bir miktar göç oldu KKTC bu göçün yarıya yakını Güneydoğu Anadoludan göçen insanlardır.O insanların çocukları bugün yukarıda bahsettiğim yapılanmaları yürütmektedir.
3-Bunlara ek olarak Ermenistan and Yunanistan yıllardır belirli devlet üniversitelerinde Türkçe dil dersi verilmektedir.
4-Burası internet ortamı sırf bir adam akıcı Türkçe konuşuyor diye bizden olduğu anlamına gelmez.

Last edited:

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Oh yeah, just go ahead and use violence to pacify your kin when they don't like you exporting the worst parts of your government.

See how that "fixes" the problem.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,003
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Oh yeah, just go ahead and use violence to pacify your kin when they don't like you exporting the worst parts of your government.

See how that "fixes" the problem.

We lost soldiers to these lands.

I dont think us Turks will give it all up easily.

Unfortunately Tayyip the control freak has to control everything. We are better off leaving the Turkish cypriots to their own instead of interfering.

Turkish Cypriots acting all hostile to us is not good news. Who says tayyip will rule forever.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus

Come and land with your parachute rambo! show us what you can do with your tiny keyboard.. Make the world be right about your invasion, so we don't worry about bad propaganda anymore :)

You want to be invaders then expect hostility without doubt, if you become a threat to my existence I would welcome sanctions gladly.. I am informing forum members without censorship, take the insight and don't be surprised, knowing the reasons why you are losing your brothers.. Dictating your way of life and changing population with yours is a serious crime.

TRNC was the last free, westward democratic Turkic State despite not recognized on paper.. We will see in coming months how population(remaining) will react. Parliamentary election held in January and still there isn't any functioning government thanks to "badem bıyıks" and chaos is still loading.

Most funny thing about this last intervention is, many Turks left Turkey after 2013, and 2018 escaping from oppression they find asylum in North Cyprus, and now oppression followed them. I believe most will be side with us against backward oppressors.

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Yeh last thing Cyprus needs is Turkey's Islamic rot and corruption. Leave the Arab's religion to the Arabs. You're Turks, not serfs to a book of fairy-tales.

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 968
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yeh last thing Cyprus needs is Turkey's Islamic rot and corruption. Leave the Arab's religion to the Arabs. You're Turks, not serfs to a book of fairy-tales.
So why europe dont leave yahudi jew religion to israelis ??
Islam is the religion of mankind , from all over the world . Araps are minority of muslims , if u dont beliave go make a research .

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,003
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Come and land with your parachute rambo! show us what you can do with your tiny keyboard.. Make the world be right about your invasion, so we don't worry about bad propaganda anymore :)

You want to be invaders then expect hostility without doubt, if you become a threat to my existence I would welcome sanctions gladly.. I am informing forum members without censorship, take the insight and don't be surprised, knowing the reasons why you are losing your brothers.. Dictating your way of life and changing population with yours is a serious crime.

TRNC was the last free, westward democratic Turkic State despite not recognized on paper.. We will see in coming months how population(remaining) will react. Parliamentary election held in January and still there isn't any functioning government thanks to "badem bıyıks" and chaos is still loading.

Most funny thing about this last intervention is, many Turks left Turkey after 2013, and 2018 escaping from oppression they find asylum in North Cyprus, and now oppression followed them. I believe most will be side with us against backward oppressors.

If there is one country that deserves autonomy its you guys.

I agree we should not intefere with TC. Our goal is to defend you and your interests.

But I dont like the hostility from Turkish Cypriots to the mainland.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
If there is one country that deserves autonomy its you guys.

I agree we should not intefere with TC. Our goal is to defend you and your interests.

But I dont like the hostility from Turkish Cypriots to the mainland.
Nobody shows hostility to others out of nothing, self-criticism is a big missing feature in Turks. Why on the Earth anyone from same kin, same language, same religion, mostly similar culture could become hostile? I will repeat again, despite not recognized, TRNC is the only true, free democracy in Turkic World, and Turkey (specifically AKP) trying to create a corrupt dictatorship here. We are similar also very much different.. I can make fun of any Minister or even President or even shout at Police if they are wrong.. this is freedom of speech.. Our culture is different.. we celebrate Bayrams or other religious dates with family gatherings and feasts not going mosque or listening arabic prayers.. Turkish Cypriots were / are 100% secular since 1930s.. Our problem with Turkey started at 1974.. when we finally reunited, big brother started dictate its lifestyle to US.. We change our currency and bankrupt with Turkey.. Nobody can deny how much sacrifices have been made, or how much mainland helped TCs, but that should not make TCs servant of Turkish Governments. After 2011, AKP increased interference, trying to export bad habits of Turkey to US.. Always destabilizing governments.. If you don't build mosque then bankrupt.. Turkey is a big country we can't export stuff and we can't put tariffs on imports how can we survive from dependence? Since 1980s Turkey cripples economy here then offers help with conditions, this is not a healthy relationship so problems arise..

This is not a conquered land, it is a saved brother.. As long as you see it as a conquered owned land, TCs would be hostile. If you tell me you have martys, you paid blood to get it.. I would say to you go grab a land from Korea, because you lost more people there and my ancestors suffered decades long civil war against Greeks and Brits and defended this land to make it a country. Like how Ukraine is defending now. 30 Years ago Ukrainians and Russians were brothers forever, but you can see how "Russians seeing Ukraine as their land" poisoned the relation.

I am not hostile, I am still proud being a Turk.. just expecting respect to my lifestyle and boundaries. And it is important like life and death.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
To all who are wondering how is the Turkish Cypriot's mind is, about interference.. This is the Oath of Turkish Cypriot Resistance Organization (the Türk Mukavemet Teşkilatı or TMT) during the years of resistance.

"Kıbrıs Türkünün yaşayış ve hürriyetine, canına, malına ve her türlü anane ve mukaddesatına (gelenek ve inancına), her nereden ve kimden olursa olsun vaki olacak tecavüzlere karşı koymak için kendimi Türk Milletine (Kıbrıs Türk Milleti, o dönem aynı şeydi) adadım...."

"I dedicate myself to the Turkish Nation to resist any attacks on the lifestyle and freedom, protect lives and property and all kinds of traditions and sacred values (beliefs) of the Turkish Cypriots, regardless of where the threat comes and from whomever it comes..."

My ancestors rebelled against Ottoman Sultan, My Grandfathers against Brits, My father against Greeks.. RTE is no exception

1653498826540.png

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Letter from Anastasiadis to Tatar: Direct flight to Ercan versus Maraş, direct trade to Famagusta Port

Here is the 'Confidence Building Measures' proposal brought up by Anastasiadis in that letter.

Maras-Timbu (Ercan) Airport:

• The closed Varosha area and access to it will be transferred to the UN administration in accordance with UN Security Council resolutions 550 and 789 so that legal residents can return as soon as possible under security conditions.
  • In parallel with this process, Ercan Airport will be given to the management of the UN and will operate in full compliance with the relevant international law rules, including the 1944 Chicago Convention, and the 1960 Establishment Convention.
  • It will remain a single and indivisible flight information zone (FIR) in Cyprus.
Famagusta Port-Ankara Protocol:

• Practical arrangements for trade through the Famagusta Port will be agreed in line with the 10th protocol of Cyprus' 2003 EU accession text. These exchanges will be managed by the European Commission.
  • Turkey will lift its restrictions on Cyprus and implement the Additional Protocol of the Accession Treaty fully and without exception for Cyprus, thereby allowing, among other things, the access and opening of Turkish (Turkish) ports for Cypriot-flagged ships.
  • Cypriot citizens will not be deprived of a single drop of hydrocarbons and their possible income. Even before the Cyprus problem is resolved, the relevant income for the Turkish Cypriot community will be deposited into a special account in proportion to the population/citizens of the future constituent states.
  • An Exclusive Economic Zone/Continental Shelf delimitation agreement will be signed between Cyprus and Turkey.

Invitation to renegotiation

In his letter dated 6 May, Anastasiades invited Ersin Tatar to re-negotiations within the framework approved by the international community.

Anastasiadis said, "We must negotiate the possible and realistic, not the undesirable and impossible to achieve," and laid out the negotiation framework as the January 11, 2014 Eroğlu-Anastasiades agreement.

Addressing Tatar with the phrase "Dear Ersin", Anastasiades also referred to the UN Security Council resolution 716 dated 1991.

Sources to read full details:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom