Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I would place the S400 Radar and other there and collect Data.
Koral too ?

EU and west will continue the same path as always, allowing GC into EU was a mistake.

I want TSK and AZ to have tight control of karabagh. I don't think things will go our way if we rush it and Azerbaycan recognizes KKTC. There is the French Senate vote on Karabagh to consider.

We need to really secure our grip.

But even if there is no "recognition" internationally, why not allow trade and everything else to pick up ?

I mean Israel and UAE etc. were having dealings and such, even if not publicly recognition existed.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Thus, any negotiation on the island must be between two states which have sovereign equality, Tatar added.

IMO EU/UN won't do anything they'll keep status quo, and drain life and joy out of KKTC.

Unless KKTC can do something to keep the people in the country and multiply like rabbits. Only time the situation will change as I see it if there are more TC on the island than GC.

Last edited:

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Why is it so difficult for the political parties to form a government ? They don't want to share power, or they don't want to serve the country ?

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,559
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,559
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dominick Chilcott, British Ambassador to Ankara, "It is not up to us to tell the two sides what to decide on the settlement of the Cyprus issue."

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

is AKP going to repeat the mistakes from early 200 that led to GC Entering EU.

Not really akps fault there when akp came to power their reforms was all about making Turkiye enter the EU.

EU getting cyprus into the eu was nothing more than a middle finger and a backstab to the Turks. Akp did not do anything apart from being quiet.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,004
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
When it comes to other countries its always about self-determination of the people. European leftists rally for an independent Catalonia in Spain and the entire continent basically wants Scotland to become its own country. But not for North Cyprus.

We should have a referendum, but do it right. Get the UN involved, international observers and whatelse and let them have their referendum. That thing should have the maximum level of legitimacy. I'm talking bullet proof referendum, not Crimea style.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus

İngiltere’den 7 maddelik “Kıbrıs Çözüm Planı”​

https://londragazete.com/kibris-haberleri/218615/ingiltereden-7-maddelik-kibris-cozum-plani/

I don't think the UK wants same type of solution we are pushing recently (After Tatar) What they are supporting is a federal state.

Kıbrıs'ta BM zirvesi öncesi taraflar ne diyor?​

https://tr.euronews.com/2021/02/05/k-br-s-ta-bm-zirvesi-oncesi-taraflar-ne-diyor

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,839
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Turks should learn from the Karabagh situation.

No one in the world wanted justice for Azerbaijan, it was only when Azerbaijan was strong enough that she could take her justice.

The same can be said for Turkey and the TRNC.

Last edited:
Top Bottom