DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,379
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Yeah, I've said Growler purchase plans were scrapped in favor of EF EK. You said that you "don't think it was scrapped", so I gave you the recent developments from this month. What's the matter?
no i was talking about that.
Like you've said, they are working on a Eurofighter-based EA variant called the EK (Elektronischer Kampf). Then again, that plan is being considered to be scrapped in favor of more F-35s, since the F-35 is also a very potent SEAD aircraft.
i dont think EF EK is going to be scrapped.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
You said: „But most of the countries that bought the f35 are in search of new ones.“

Japan is developing a 6th gen fighter planned for 2035-2040s. South Korea is testing KF-21 as replacement for old F-5s and F-4s starting from 2026 (if nothing goes wrong).

So, which countries are in search for new ones? You can‘t name one cause there‘re none.
No, the air superiority problem arose when China soon built a 5th generation twin-engine low-visibility aircraft. For this reason, the single-engine F35 was insufficient for the Far East countries.

Well, if the f35 is such a beautiful war machine, why do you spend money and time building a new TWO-ENGINE 4,5 GENERATION aircraft instead of buying more?

The manufacturer of the F35 has even reduced the number of F35s it will buy in the USA, it is developing the F15 and buying Rcs value lowered the F15 EX fighter. In fact, research, while the USA has the invisible flying computer, the magnificent F35, it continues to buy the single-engine F16. I wonder why?

Last edited:

Windchime

Professional
South Korea Moderator
Reactions
22 1,276
Nation of residence
Poland
Nation of origin
South Korea
i dont think EF EK is going to be scrapped.
Oh, that's what you meant. Like I've said, it's only a consideration as of now. More recent news indeed are indicating towards EF EK.

Chocopie

Contributor
South Korea Correspondent
Reactions
33 1,924
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
South Korea
No, the air superiority problem arose when China soon built a 5th generation twin-engine low-visibility aircraft. For this reason, the single-engine F35 was insufficient for the Far East countries.

Well, if the f35 is such a beautiful war machine, why do you spend money and time building a new TWO-ENGINE 4,5 GENERATION aircraft instead of buying more?

The manufacturer of the F35 has even reduced the number of F35s it will buy in the USA, it is developing the F15 and buying the F15 ex. In fact, research, while the USA has the invisible flying computer, the magnificent F35, it continues to buy the single-engine F16. I wonder why?
1. Because ROKAF has already 60 F-15K Slam Eagle air superiority fighter and the F-35 are good enough to shoot down any Chinese „stealth“ fighter.

2. Because KF-21 will replace twin-engined F-4E Phantom bomber jets, twin-engined F-5 Tiger light fighters and single-engined KF-16 fighters in coming decades as an air force workhorse.

3. Because you don’t have the slightest clue what you‘re talking about.

Last edited:

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
1. Çünkü ROKAF halihazırda 60 adet F-15K Slam Eagle hava üstünlüğü savaşçısına sahiptir ve F-35 herhangi bir Çinli "gizli" savaşçıyı düşürmeye yetecek kadar iyidir.

2. Çünkü KF-21, önümüzdeki yıllarda bir hava kuvvetleri beygiri olarak çift motorlu F-4E Phantom bombardıman uçaklarının, çift motorlu F-5 Tiger hafif avcı uçaklarının ve tek motorlu KF-16 avcı uçaklarının yerini alacak.

3. Çünkü ne hakkında konuştuğunuz hakkında en ufak bir fikriniz yok.
Dude, I think you either don't know about the world or you are making ridiculous arguments to deny the lack of the plane you bought.

You say that the Kf 21 is made as a workhorse aircraft. The workhorse aircraft will be single-engined. so that it is cheap both to purchase and to operate. abilities are broad. etc. It may be like the Russian Su 75 checkmate, which you call a workhorse plane for today. Su 75 looks kind of sealth f16 jet fighter. But Korea is developing the twin-engine air superiority vehicle Kf 21.

so I'm confused what to say, you say f35 is perfect but there is f15 for air air. so why do you say we use f15 for aerial mission if f35 is perfect? all your arguments are contradictory.

I'm so tired of this barren discussion.

Accept the truth accepted by the whole world. Come on, I don't know anything, the whole world doesn't know anything, are the USA congress reports a lie?

Good luck with your wonderful f 35.

Last edited:

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dear korean, I think you either don't know about the world or you are making ridiculous arguments to deny the lack of the plane you bought.

so I'm confused what to say, you say f35 is perfect but there is f15 for air air. so why do you say we use f15 for aerial mission if f35 is perfect? so you're every argument is contradictory.

I'm so bored.

Accept the truth accepted by the whole world. Come on, I don't know anything, the whole world doesn't know anything, are the USA congress reports a lie?

Good luck with your f 35.
Bro no offense but everybody and their mother wants the F-35. Shiittt if the United States government offered it to Russia even they would buy it in a heartbeat. The whole world wants it let’s face it. Only the people that don’t have it is sour about and keep talking smack about it

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 693
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
Another crash? this isnt even funny anymore. S-400 is not needed all turkey needs to do is go point a KORAL jammer at the F-35, there will be like system error messages on flight, and it will crash.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,685
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If the US stops logistics no country can maintain even a single F-35. The US doesn't need pin codes to ground F-35s.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Bro no offense but everybody and their mother wants the F-35. Shiittt if the United States government offered it to Russia even they would buy it in a heartbeat. The whole world wants it let’s face it. Only the people that don’t have it is sour about and keep talking smack about it
Brother, by everyone, I think you mean the governments that want to enter the mandate and protection of the USA. This plane is not suitable for countries like Türkiye that want to be independent and disconnected!

Yes, I think even Russia wants to buy the f 35, because everyone wants to seize the enemy's weapon and find their weak points and take precautions.

I think if the USA sells it, even China will buy the F 35. But it is necessary to think whether the Chinese need this purchase. Because the Chinese have done a lot of technology espionage for the F 35. The last time I read, they deceived a female F35 pilot in England from social media and got a lot of information.

Even the Europeans rebelled against the agent ALIS system and developed a new logistics system with their own money. But the information still goes to Lockheed Martin, USA.

Last edited:

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,052
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
That was literally posted 5-6 posts above a couple of days ago @Ecderha and discussed. And has nothing to do with Turkeys F35 program.

General F35 topics may be addressed in the US subforum.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,005
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Seriously man can you imagine Turkish F35s and the Turkish TAI TFX together.

Turkiye would actually have one of the strongest and most formidable air forces in the region.

Its a bit stupid to oppose the F35. Love it or hate it its retarded when your enemies have such a plane to write it off.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,264
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Seriously man can you imagine Turkish F35s and the Turkish TAI TFX together.

Turkiye would actually have one of the strongest and most formidable air forces in the region.

Its a bit stupid to oppose the F35. Love it or hate it its retarded when your enemies have such a plane to write it off.
When TFX is operational, we should ban F-35s from being stationed in Türkiye citing it may pose a security threat.

Top Bottom