VCheng

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Pakistan
I think USA is and has always been far more segragated then UK.

And what is the basis for your assessment?

(I have lived in both countries with extensive traveling and interactions, and USA is far less segregated socially.)

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
And what is the basis for your assessment?
I have experiance with both.

• Remind me which freedom loving democracy segregated Groids as recent as 1960s.
  • Remind me which freedom loving democracy lynched Groids as a matter of routine until recently
  • Remind me which freedom loving democracy loves feeding freedom bullets into the Groids even now as routine.
  • Remind me which freedom loving democracy exhales the "freedom" out of gaasping Groids with knees?

America is probably the most segragated society in the Western hemisphere and it's racial views embedded within wider society would give the Brahmins of India blushes. Groids in USA are Dalits in India. Now go ahead go and sing more "freedom songs" while munching on "freedom fries" while bringing "freedom to countries across the globe at point of cruise missiles".

VCheng

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Pakistan
I have experiance with both.

• Remind me which freedom loving democracy segregated Groids as recent as 1960s.
  • Remind me which freedom loving democracy lynched Groids as a matter of routine until recently
  • Remind me which freedom loving democracy loves feeding freedom bullets into the Groids even now as routine.
  • Remind me which freedom loving democracy exhales the "freedom" out of gaasping Groids with knees?

America is probably the most segragated society in the Western hemisphere and it's racial views embedded within wider society would give the Brahmins of India blushes. Groids in USA are Dalits in India. Now go ahead go and sing more "freedom songs" while munching on "freedom fries" while bringing "freedom to countries across the globe at point of cruise missiles".

1. That is history, Much has changed since then.

2. As a matter of routine? Not at all.

3. Police statistics are available to refute your statement.

4. That one incident is being prosecuted through the courts currently. Let due process complete before rendering a premature verdict.

I know what happened during your last visit here, but you have HM's government to thank for that. Segregation in its correct meaning is not rampant, or even widespread here. Yes, there is much more than can be improved, but USA is perhaps best placed to continue down its path of steady improvement.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Let due process
Yeh. Yeh. Yeh. Exposition of "due process" while freedom was being administered. And all riots, cities burning, shooting, running battles, army on the streets like friggin third world banana and the BLM movement tells us everything is rosy.

1603389512050.png

As PMIK says " ghabrana nahi hai" due process takes time.

VCheng

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Yeh. Yeh. Yeh. Exposition of "due process" while freedom was being administered. And all riots, cities burning, shooting, running battles, army on the streets like friggin third world banana and the BLM movement tells us everything is rosy.

View attachment 4680

As PMIK says " ghabrana nahi hai" due process takes time.

I would bet that the attacker of these two women is far more likely to be sentenced for his crime by due process in racist France than the Second Coming of Raisat-e-Madina. What say you?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom