Brokengineer

Committed member
Reactions
1 480
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Is it possible to have an agreement between tei and motor sich so that ai322f can be further developed by appications like single cyristal blades, blisk technology so that it would be better and used on TAI's future uav projects mentined in Sunnetci's Twitter.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,687
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
In one of his posts, @TheInsider said that TEI is developing TF-15000 engine. An engine with 15000lb thrust. But Temel Kotil said TEI isn't developing an engine for HÜRJET. So is this engine project real? If it is then what platform will likely use it? Or it is a high-bypass turbofan engine for civilian sector, maybe?
TEI is developing a bigger engine. Bigger than TF-6000 but it is in the early phase and it might be related to TF-X rather than Hurjet. TEI has a plan to come up with an engine family.

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
112 14,729
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
just check out how the TB2 threat has made the Russians so “on edge” that they have gone “over the top” with their turret protection.
1637744996350.jpeg

1637745024485.jpeg

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
just check out how the TB2 threat has made the Russians so “on edge” that they have gone “over the top” with their turret protection.
View attachment 36258
View attachment 36259

Not just TB2, remember Ukraine was gifted and purchased a sizable amount of Javelin missiles.

T

Turko

View attachment 36258
View attachment 36259
I googled the image . The modernization appeared in the Crimea by local tankists.

3084118_original.jpg

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,164
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
View attachment 36258
View attachment 36259
Like Toruk Maktu of Avatar, death from above.

Foulgrim

Greece Moderator
Reactions
1 629
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
View attachment 36258
View attachment 36259
For the first time in my life i see improvised construction in MBT!
:ROFLMAO:

M

Manomed

View attachment 36258
View attachment 36259
Syrians tried these as well It didn't worked

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,789
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
View attachment 36258
View attachment 36259

I dont want to be offensive buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

This picture which you just posted were posted by me few months ago.
Also a video how russian do trainng with this tanks.

Result was that my post was deleted and this pictures are Fake and I am Trolling ???
Now in you case it is OK???

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom