Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,544
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Firstly we do not even know whether the "news" about UAE willing to buy Baykar shares is true, secondly we do not know whether Baykar is interested to sell.

In any case selling shares is mostly done when a company want's to expand, buying up other companies. If that is the case I would not mind also if Baykar sells for example 10 - 20% share and buy with that money for instance Ivchenko or Motor Sich.

I would even love it if one of our companies (be it TAI, Baykar or Alp aviation) partnered or bought the aircraft company Antonov (but that's a wild dream)

Wasn’t Turkiye supposed to buy 50% shares of MotorSich ?

L

LegionnairE

I would not be surprised if Baykar shares were sold to UAE.

the government needs money.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,127
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Let them buy shares let them invest. But if you give these guys a stake you are a fcking idiot.

Dont be surprised how many times we call the Arabs dumb but instead they outsmarted us so many times because we have so many idiots who sell everything even the core stuff to the Gulf Arabs all for short term money.

Right now are we gonna outsmart them or are we going to sell just for short term gains to quench our thrist for short term gains while making the Gulf Arabs laugh at us?

L

LegionnairE

@Ryder
They would sell Baykar to Israel if they knew they would get paid.

Turkish government is desperate.

Abdelaziz

Contributor
Reactions
1 821
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Lebanon
I would not be surprised if Baykar shares were sold to UAE.

the government needs money.
Baykar is a private company .. gov has no thing to do with ..
baykar needs no money .. they sell very good .. and became one of the largest drones manufacturers worldwide ..

Considering baykars owner ideology .. the last 2 countries they would give them a share ( if this even an option are UAE and israel )
Israel doesnt have any intentions to buy baykar .. they already master drones tech and a market leader
Please stop spreading misinformations that have no basis

Merzifonlu

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
24 2,053
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Even if they are private companies, governments interfere in the share sales of companies that produce critical defense industry products like Baykar.

Nutuk

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
8 3,544
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
TAI - Antonov HALE?

FMNEQmzXMAYkBvp

L

LegionnairE

Even if they are private companies, governments interfere in the share sales of companies that produce critical defense industry products like Baykar.
yeah, it's called nationalization.

they could nationalize baykar and sell it to arabs

Abdelaziz

Contributor
Reactions
1 821
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Lebanon
It's a very different issue .. govs interfere to (prevent) the selling of +50 % of any critical firm ( coz its a matter of national security ) ... Otherwise they have no right to sell it or any thing else

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
yeah, it's called nationalization.

they could nationalize baykar and sell it to arabs
Say for once something useful, stop backbiting and slandering. Even if you have some ideas, which I doubt it, show some decency and express it in a reasonable manner. Alas no with you, just distasteful vomit of empty mind

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
TAI - Antonov HALE?

FMNEQmzXMAYkBvp

Bro, Ukraine had exhibited this drone which belongs to TAI, at a fair before. This project has been offered to Ukraine Army for a while but I do not know whether it is among the ongoing projects now or whether Ukraine's interest has shifted to Akinci, which has more powerful Ukrainian engines. Meanwhile, Ukraine also wanted to develop a domestic drone in similar class.

images

Nutuk

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
8 3,544
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bro, Ukraine had exhibited this drone which belongs to TAI, at a fair before. This project has been offered to Ukraine Army for a while but I do not know whether it is among the ongoing projects now or whether Ukraine's interest has shifted to Akinci, which has more powerful Ukrainian engines. Meanwhile, Ukraine also wanted to develop a domestic drone in similar class.

images
I see, thanx

Anyway it would be a nice project (even if it is to piss of the EU countries by putting a RPAS alternative on the market)

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,214
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
they have close ties to the ruling party.
So Baykar take the money and give it to the government?
Ridiculous arguments.

I checked today and Baykar have 2000 employees now.
Baykar need all the money they get to make better and better planes.

L

LegionnairE

So Baykar take the money and give it to the government?
Ridiculous arguments.

I checked today and Baykar have 2000 employees now.
Baykar need all the money they get to make better and better planes.
they take the money, give the government some loan with a ridiculously high interest rate or something I don't know my head doesn't work like corrput politicians.

However they profitted from selling Karamehmet's BMC to Qataris :ROFLMAO:

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
they take the money, give the government some loan with a ridiculously high interest rate or something I don't know my head doesn't work like corrput politicians.

However they profitted from selling Karamehmet's BMC to Qataris :ROFLMAO:
If you know profited from whom then you must know the details. Would you be kind enough to provide us with the tangible proofs?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom