Reactions
122 15,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
24 ,how?
Does it have 12 hardpoints?
It was actually mentioned for the Aksungur, to be able to carry 24 Mam-L ammunition with the help of a quadruple release mechanism that is being developed.
So, no. Not 12 hardpoints. Still 6. But each hard point being able to handle four bombs ata time.
Once the release mechanism is ready, if Aksungur can manage 24 Mam-Ls , Akinci with a higher payload capacity will easily handle 24 of these bombs.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,242
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Rights to part of the profit and if they own significant shares they can place persons to the board. The board then decide the CEO, which then decide on operative actions. If you have minority shares, then you have no control or even internal information of the company. You don't simply get information about the workings of TB2 just bcs you own a few shares. They would just be investors.

BUT NOBODY IS SELLING ANYTHING, it is just your typical Twitter trolls having fun.
It doesn't end there; you can issue shares that do not have any voting rights at all, only entitled to profit.

Reality show

Reactions
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm being honest, I don't even care if israel buys %120 of Baykar. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. A private company is by its very nature a money making apparatus. And selling it definitely counts as making money. If that money can be better spent elsewhere, I'm all for it.

Everything our forefathers have built have been sold one way or the other. I'm not going to shed a tear here.
Are you serious ?!

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,917
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
It doesn't have to be a majority share Nurol owns %51 of FNSS yet for a long time FNSS was like a BAE Systems subsidiary, only producing AIFV... even original Pars is a BAE systems product.

So yeah... buying shares in Baykar would definitely be a good investment for UAE.
Again, where you can read if you acquire part of a company by shareholde, you are owner of some or all patents?

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,917
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Agreed, we sold part of the stock market directly I mean why stop there? Land, citizenship, roads, bridges, everything is for sale in Turkey. I don't see why Baykar should be special.
Tell me one big international company who has no foreign shareholder.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,230
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Make the gulf Arabs invest thats it. No stake.

Baykar had been a company thats been built decades ago.

Selcuk Bayraktar might be Erdogans son in law but the guy was working on his stuff before he married Erdogan's daughter.

kimov

Committed member
Reactions
1 408
Nation of residence
Sweden
Nation of origin
Turkey
Again, where you can read if you acquire part of a company by shareholde, you are owner of some or all patents?
No. The patent is owned by an individual or legal entity. If you have minority share then you will not be able to force the legal entity to transfer or give away any rights belonging to the company. If you (and your partners) own majority or controlling stakes then you are able to control the CEO through the board, which in turn can be used to transfer the information or ownership to third party. For tax reasons, you still might need to pay some money for the patents since a patent is considered to be asset (=money) of the company and not of the owners.

Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,448
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
…..Akıncı’s ability to operate under GPS-spoofed EW environments, along with dual-SATCOM / dual-LOS features ……

L

LegionnairE

I'm more upset about no longer having the possibility to travel to Kyiv without a visa.

ATAK 2 is mostly unnecessary anyway.
Now that I think about it, Turkish military is mostly unnecessary, we could go down to some 20-30 thousand troops and not much would change in the lives of the average Turk

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom