Exe9JQ55XAAQDx7RE.jpg

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

I have always wondered where they put the other cameras on. Putting one on top of the fin of the tail didnt come to my mind.

One interesting thing is though seeing these two operators screens, it seems the places of camere screens change depending on the preference of the operator.

Also I wonder how much delay there is when they give a command.

astragan

Reactions
1 120
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Aren’t we publishing just too much information with all these photos? Why are we showing so much information to foreign nations? I feel like we’ve already given away all the secrets of Akıncı, before we could even get a chance to fly it on a regular basis. Each day, we see yet another part of it exposed. I wouldn’t be surprised that foreign defence experts have already analyzed all the components inside and outside, created a 3D model of Akıncı and discovered its radar signature. I feel like this is the case with all of our equipment. A 9 years old could find the schematics for our military equipment in a matter of minutes. I’m seriously concerned about this issue.

Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,448
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Aren’t we publishing just too much information with all these photos? Why are we showing so much information to foreign nations? I feel like we’ve already given away all the secrets of Akıncı, before we could even get a chance to fly it on a regular basis. Each day, we see yet another part of it exposed. I wouldn’t be surprised that foreign defence experts have already analyzed all the components inside and outside, created a 3D model of Akıncı and discovered its radar signature. I feel like this is the case with all of our equipment. A 9 years old could find the schematics for our military equipment in a matter of minutes. I’m seriously concerned about this issue.
The almost all published information comes from which is already present on the internet. But a few shares somethings through their personal contacts which can be problematic. The forumers here are very sensitive and reactive about this.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
22 8,466
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Everything shared in this forum is meant to be published by the manufacturer or defence source, otherwise will be deleted.
No worries.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
The year is 2010, the month July - first prototype of Anka has been assembled.
7e581c85-fd06-4c39-cc11-49a30877907d.png

5 Months later, in December of 2010 - Anka makes it's maiden flight
c978e77e-c31d-4565-c509-375e79505cdd.png

Armed Version of Anka performs first test fire on May 2013 with Roketsan's Cirit, on October 2013 becomes first UCAV to be accepted into service.
1617182787054.png

ANKA Block-B improved fuselage and integrated with SARPER radar performs it's first flight January 2015, accepted into service in October 2016
fcab83db-1583-47ae-c720-414adc8bf321.png

ANKA-S Integrated with encrypted SATCOM, National IFF and Flight Computer, first flight September 2016 and accepted into service on February 2018
Untitled-3.jpg

ANKA-I Signal Intelligence, first flight October 2017 and accepted into service on May 2018
1cf1m0vedpn01.jpg

10 Years of continual improvements, durmak yok, devaammm!
ExQMnHSWEAQ_Maz.jpg

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
22 8,466
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
The year is 2010, the month July - first prototype of Anka has been assembled.
View attachment 17288

5 Months later, in December of 2010 - Anka makes it's maiden flight
View attachment 17289

Armed Version of Anka performs first test fire on May 2013 with Roketsan's Cirit, on October 2013 becomes first UCAV to be accepted into service.
View attachment 17294

ANKA Block-B improved fuselage and integrated with SARPER radar performs it's first flight January 2015, accepted into service in October 2016
View attachment 17297

ANKA-S Integrated with encrypted SATCOM, National IFF and Flight Computer, first flight September 2016 and accepted into service on February 2018
View attachment 17298

ANKA-I Signal Intelligence, first flight October 2017 and accepted into service on May 2018
View attachment 17300

10 Years of continual improvements, durmak yok, devaammm!
View attachment 17310
Excellent post! Awesome!

Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,448
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

The U.S. Army Goes to School on Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict​

Off-the-shelf air power changes the battlefield of the future.​

BY JACK DETSCH | MARCH 30, 2021

A Turkish-made Bayraktar TB2 drone flies at Gecitkale military airbase near Famagusta in the self-proclaimed Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) on December 16, 2019.

When Azerbaijan took over the skies in its fight with Armenia over the disputed enclave of Nagorno-Karabakh last fall, winning the air war with commercial Turkish and kamikaze drones, one thing started to become clear to U.S. Army strategists: It’s becoming easier to hunt and kill troops than ever before—and to do so on the cheap.....
For the rest of article:

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,238
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan

The U.S. Army Goes to School on Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict​

Off-the-shelf air power changes the battlefield of the future.​

BY JACK DETSCH | MARCH 30, 2021

A Turkish-made Bayraktar TB2 drone flies at Gecitkale military airbase near Famagusta in the self-proclaimed Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) on December 16, 2019.

When Azerbaijan took over the skies in its fight with Armenia over the disputed enclave of Nagorno-Karabakh last fall, winning the air war with commercial Turkish and kamikaze drones, one thing started to become clear to U.S. Army strategists: It’s becoming easier to hunt and kill troops than ever before—and to do so on the cheap.....
For the rest of article:
I guess it depends on what kind of enemy the US is fighting right? I dont think the US will ever get into a full blown war with a weak country ever again that would require these.

Versus a country like Iraq sure these would be great but versus a country like China I think not.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,649
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Also a term like “on the cheap” just doesn’t exist in the US Armed Forces... Even if their strategists and planners copy the TB-2 warfare tactics I am sure that they will manage to pull it off with some astronomical prices like any other military program or conflict that they have started recently.

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,238
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
Also a term like “on the cheap” just doesn’t exist in the US Armed Forces... Even if their strategists and planners copy the TB-2 warfare tactics I am sure that they will manage to pull it off with some astronomical prices like any other military program or conflict that they have started recently.
Thats the benefit of having such a big military budget i suppose?

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,649
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Thats the benefit of having such a big military budget i suppose?

The “benefit” you talk about is only for the lobbyists, for the Military - Industrial complex and all the leeches connected to it... for sure not for the Armed Forces or the American taxpayer.

Yes It’s great to have a well equipped Military and a big budget but the way American politicians and the Pentagon spend their money is outrageous. Americans just don’t know how to use their resources wisely which will fuck them up one day.

Stuka

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
5 4,539
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Baykar Technologies added:

>ASELSAN CATS

1617231134715.png

>METEKSAN SAR

1617231182273.png

1617231265784.png

>TÜBITAK BOZOK

1617231366156.png

in their list supported payload systems.

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
122 15,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
1617276439500.png

This is a must for all UAV’s like TB2 and Anka that operate near battlefield areas and our attack helicopters. With it’s ~30km range (30cm resolution from 27 km away) and capability to differentiate between military and non military thanks to the software developed, it is a great FLIR. It is a Synthetic Aperture Radar that detects and tracks potential targets either low speed small size or fast moving objects even in adverse weather and low visibility conditions including cloud and fog

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom