Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Was thinking maybe BAE/NUROL VTOL, but no..
Alesta_3_Eng.jpg

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,645
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,187
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Range is not a lot. To bad they didn't gave us MTOW reference otherwise there are some mini VTOL UAVs that are capable of doing it.
I think the 15km is about the radio control range otherwise even the simplest air vehicle can cover more range in two hours.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,645
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think the 15km is about the radio control range otherwise even the simplest air vehicle can cover more range in two hours.
Yeah that's what I am saying. Now to be competitive with the world standard at least 30km should be achieved for small size UAV.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,187
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
SSM should simply purchase airframe's design IPs and build them themselves under STM or similar.
They can have access to many more designs this way and encourage designers to patent their inventions.

T

Turko

This year Ukraine is going to buy more Bayraktar. Amount of drones has been allocated in current year defence budget.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,090
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Good if true, but dont forget that Morocco is one of the countries joining the Saudi led boycott of Turkish products.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I saw it on Moroccan News too. Morocco is buying 13 drones.

Under the agreement, Morocco will receive four driving ground stations, a configurable simulation system for driving drones, and a digital system for tracking and storing information. A drone operations center will be set up in Moroccan airbases.

The whole package is worh 70 million dollars. Good money for our economy.

I am only worried about the tech transfer. Is it possible that customers could copy our drones?

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,187
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I saw it on Moroccan News too. Morocco is buying 13 drones.

Under the agreement, Morocco will receive four driving ground stations, a configurable simulation system for driving drones, and a digital system for tracking and storing information. A drone operations center will be set up in Moroccan airbases.

The whole package is worh 70 million dollars. Good money for our economy.

I am only worried about the tech transfer. Is it possible that customers could copy our drones?
They can learn a few things but not to the degree that they can make their own but to the degree that they marvel at it.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Why nobody integrate rotors within the wings ?
Wings provide lift, if you put holes inside wings you lose lifting power, wing would be weaker and stationing engine (even a little one) vertically is a though job.. however I saw some designs like that

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom