Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
In qualificatioms you played much better, do not know particulars but either italy played extremly good or turkey underperformed, no third explanation for last night debacle, what was obvious there was lack of fanatism and will moment in turkey game by which it is usually recognisable.
underperformed, the team was extremly passive.

Philips

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Turkey played passive, but wish them all the best. They beat us and France so there is still a big chance for them to surprise us all.

Btw, OP didn't include Turkey in the poll on a Turkish dominated forum?

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
Turkey played passive, but wish them all the best. They beat us and France so there is still a big chance for them to surprise us all.

Perhaps OP don't want
to be look like a biased?

Edit:
Ooppss.....sorry.
I thought the OP is a Turk.
My mistake.

Last edited:

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
For this Turkey squad,
is Hakan Çalhanoğlu
the most creative player at their disposal?

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,557
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria

The question is who will win it, not who we support so I only included the favorites.

After last night's game Turkey doesn't even deserve to be on the Championship... forget about winning it. Such a disgraceful performance that brought shame to the whole country in front of the world.
I don't know what the coach or the players thought, what preparations they even made for the game and for the tournament but with playing like that they should not expect anything other than curses and spits being thrown at them the day they arrive on the airport in Istanbul.

I don't care about the loss- to lose from Italy in Rome is nothing unexpected even if you are France or Argentina or Germany etc. But to see Turkey play like that- without any passion, without any aggression, without any will to pressure the opponent, without any honor and bravery... this absolutely makes me mad. A bunch of spoiled sons of... that don't even wear the National Team Jersey without asking for bonuses from the federation first.

Allah kahretsin sizi korkak orospu cocuklari...

Philips

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Well if you're that pessimistic and negative about the Turkish team, perhaps you shouldn't have opened the poll in the first place...😒

What about the Danes in '92 and the Greeks in '04?

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,988
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well if you're that pessimistic and negative about the Turkish team, perhaps you shouldn't have opened the poll in the first place...😒

2004 was the most undeserved winners of all time.

I know im gonna be bias here but I watched the highlights but the Greeks did not play spectacular or put in a championship winning performance they parked the bus and took counterattacks which paid off.

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
2004 was the most undeserved winners of all time.

I know im gonna be bias here but I watched the highlights but the Greeks did not play spectacular or put in a championship winning performance they parked the bus and took counterattacks which paid off.
Greece won it by tactic + luck (mostly).
They can be called "1 tournament wonder" team,
cause they did not qualified for World Cup 2006.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

The Danes had a vacation attitude,whatever happens,happens.
They werent even qualified.
Free and good futbol,they deserved it
The Greeks,minimalistic defence oriented(real Catenaccio),Otto Rehagel used what he had and luck was also a major factor.
They also deserved it.

Philips

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
That's not even the gist of my post..

I meant that all of the ones participating in the championship have a chance to win. To write a team off before they played a game is premature. Writing a team off after 1 loss is too.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
That's not even the gist of my post..

I meant that all of the ones participating in the championship have a chance to win. To write a team off before they played a game is premature. Writing a team off after 1 loss is too.
You know when Oranje plays bad and ''17 million managers'' know better?
For Turks its worse,its like going to war.
If you dont fight for it,you are a disgrace to your nation,its not about losing.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,988
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Christian Eriksen is in hospital and his in a stable condition.

His also talking. Thank God really scary scenes :(

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,988
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
All I wanted was a proper performance that at least gets us out of the group stage.

I have seen better football from kids. I think a 12 year old soccer team can beat these clowns.

They came to the euros for a holiday. Bottlers to the biggest degree also forget the WC 2022.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
All I wanted was a proper performance that at least gets us out of the group stage.

I have seen better football from kids. I think a 12 year old soccer team can beat these clowns.

They came to the euros for a holiday. Bottlers to the biggest degree also forget the WC 2022.
Your top clubs needs to grow home players as key team figures and be competitive in uefa leagues steadily. I would follow belgium example, they were something like england copy until lthey figured out that is outdated and they made grass root changes in selection and training process from earliest age amd that gave result after couple of years. I thin your football assosiation should plan and implement something following that example on nation wide level.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,988
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Your top clubs needs to grow home players as key team figures and be competitive in uefa leagues steadily. I would follow belgium example, they were something like england copy until lthey figured out that is outdated and they made grass root changes in selection and training process from earliest age amd that gave result after couple of years. I thin your football assosiation should plan and implement something following that example on nation wide level.

Nah mate its useless from the managers, players and the federation its a giant corrupted swamp.

Cut the salaries of these overpaid divas.

Sad how you can see Turkey getting success in other forms of sport but its all overshadowed by football.

I think its time to cut the investment into football and try to make kids be successful other than soccer.

We are fcking shit at soccer and an embarassment. Seriously these overpaid divas should be happy Turkey is not a NK because Kim Jong Un would have strapped a missile on these useless piece of shit players.

I hope they dont come back to Turkey. They should be booed and belted with tomatoes.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nah mate its useless from the managers, players and the federation its a giant corrupted swamp.

Cut the salaries of these overpaid divas.

Sad how you can see Turkey getting success in other forms of sport but its all overshadowed by football.

I think its time to cut the investment into football and try to make kids be successful other than soccer.

We are fcking shit at soccer and an embarassment. Seriously these overpaid divas should be happy Turkey is not a NK because Kim Jong Un would have strapped a missile on these useless piece of shit players.

I hope they dont come back to Turkey. They should be booed and belted with tomatoes.
For me that something wrong is with yuor football is information that you bought lot of players from bosnian league, not all but majority of those are below minimum qriteria for modern football as our league is one of the worst in europe.
You suggestion to diverse money in other sports is wise and potentialy much more bemefital for nation,otherwise football lost connection with common folks long time ago, may be few clubs cherish healthy relations with supporters, rest is pure bussiness.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom