Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,936
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
In Australia such a result would be easily shrugged off because football is not huge in Australia compared to Turkey and Europe.

Turks take their football seriously what has happened is not just embarassing but humiliating. But these overpaid c**** dont care because they live in their mansions and f******* w**** while driving Ferraris why would they care about playing for honour and the nation they represent??

Naim Suleymanoglu the legendary Weightlifter risked his life just to represent Turkey.

While at the same time you have these clowns. Honestly I hope we dont qualify for the WC 2022. Because its going to be the same.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,936
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
For me that something wrong is with yuor football is information that you bought lot of players from bosnian league, not all but majority of those are below minimum qriteria for modern football as our league is one of the worst in europe.
You suggestion to diverse money in other sports is wise and potentialy much more bemefital for nation,otherwise football lost connection with common folks long time ago, may be few clubs cherish healthy relations with supporters, rest is pure bussiness.

Ataturk said sport is good for the well being of your race along with bringing success to your nation while upping its prestige. This has been the norm for centuries when it came to sport.

I hope this shit leads to the decline of football in Turkey. It needs to die off.

People need to get over 2002 and 2008 those were good times. But looking back does not make shit better.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom