Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
This is an embarrassing tweet and complete BS by you.

Zelensky was not expecting $24 Billion in aid on this visit. That's new money for fiscal year 2024, that has to be authorized by Congress and pass both the House and the Senate before the White House can start spending it via USAI or Drawdown Authority. The money is coming and Zelensky fully understands the process.

Meanwhile the U.S. still has about $4.0 Billion in drawdown authority and $600 Million left in USAI from their 2023 package. They are spacing that funding out appropriately ($300-500 million every 2-3 weeks) to ensure it lasts until the next $24 Billion is passed and there isn't a gap in aid.

Russians are notorious for their ridiculous misinformation, but why are you participating in that B.S.? You're not bringing anything of substance to the conversation with crap like this.
1695412727558.png

yeah i guess it was just russian media.:cautious:

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,481
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
yeah we know this was stated like 1000 times months prior, and what was stated even before that was small quantites of ATACMs as well. I am just confused why it is being passed off as new information other than trying to divert attention from the failed offensive? Yesterday dozens of explosions were reported in numerous Ukrainian cities, in Kharkov alone there were more explosions than in Crimea in recent months, but as usual for some here a Ukrainian PR attack deserve more attention than dozens of successful attacks made by Russia.
The offensive is fine. Slower than some had hoped, but every time the Ukrainians consolidate, they make another push. They've moved 18km from their launching point in the south, to where they are now on the outskirts of Verbove. They also still have the overwhelming majority of thr Western donated equioment dedicated to the southern front. Contrary to Russia misinformation, only small quantities of Western MBTs, IFVs, MRAPS and artillery in the south have been destroyed, HIMARS have yet to affected at all and more equipment continues to flow into the country. For example 10 Swedish Leopard 2A5 MBTs just arrived in Ukraine. The first 10 of 31 M1A1 American Abrams are set to arrive next week... The offensive has not culminated yet. They'll press on towards Tokmak, as Russia desperately tries to reinforce the South using units that weren't expecting to introduce into the war until the winter.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,481
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
View attachment 61350

yeah i guess it was just russian media.:cautious:
He came to make his case to the Republican held House to ensure that $24 Billion usd package for 2024 is passed. Nothing was expected to be announced yesterday. Anybody with 3 brain cells knows that. That money will be decided on this fall and will be approved for 2024.

Again, USA still has $4.0 Billion in 2023 drawdown authority and $600 million in 2023 USAI to send Ukraine in 2023. There are 13 weeks left in the calendar year, therefore we can expect 6-7 more packages for Ukraine in that $300-$500 million usd range. By time that money runs out, the new package will be passed, and there will be $24 Billion fresh dollars to spend to ensure that we maximize the number of Russian orphans and widows in their attempt to take Ukraine.

Watch and see. I'm correct, You're wrong. Per usual.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
The offensive is fine. Slower than some had hoped, but every time the Ukrainians consolidate, they make another push. They've moved 18km from their launching point in the south, to where they are now on the outskirts of Verbove. They also still have the overwhelming majority of thr Western donated equioment dedicated to the southern front. Contrary to Russia misinformation, only small quantities of Western MBTs, IFVs, MRAPS and artillery in the south have been destroyed, HIMARS have yet to affected at all and more equipment continues to flow into the country. For example 10 Swedish Leopard 2A5 MBTs just arrived in Ukraine. The first 10 of 31 M1A1 American Abrams are set to arrive next week... The offensive has not culminated yet. They'll press on towards Tokmak, as Russia desperately tries to reinforce the South using units that weren't expecting to introduce into the war until the winter.
i dont see how this meets the planned objectives of reaching the sea of Azov with a few weeks left? I get the arrival of the abrams and the training that was done for it but I dont see it happening this month or when it gets a little muddy. https://ukraina.ru/20230922/1049611905.html?ysclid=lmv15vcoq1916217573 tokmak is still 25kms away. I already know about the Swedish leopards as well this is the results of that, its on his channel https://twitter.com/DrazaM33

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
He came to make his case to the Republican held House to ensure that $24 Billion usd package for 2024 is passed. Nothing was expected to be announced yesterday. Anybody with 3 brain cells knows that. That money will be decided on this fall and will be approved for $2024.

Again, USA still has 4.0 Billion in 2023 drawdown authority and $600 million in 2023 USAI to send Ukraine in 2023. There are 13 weeks left in the calendar year, therefore we can expect 6-7 more packages for Ukraine in that $300-$500 million usd range. By time that money runs out, the new package will be passed, and there will be $24 Billion fresh dollars to spend to ensure that we maximize the number of Russian orphans and widows in their attempt to take Ukraine.

Watch and see. I'm correct, You're wrong. Per usual.
your changing my words along with the tweet that was posted the 24 billion is what he expects but only received some millions of dollars. ITs not that I am wrong its that your reading comprehension is a little bad as usual.

speaking of which the 29 republicans already made their case and this aid package was back in august https://www.axios.com/2023/09/21/zelensky-washington-dc-biden-mccarthy-congress
it sounds like the 24 billion was rejected and the announcement today is some million dollars.

Last edited:

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,481
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
your changing my words along with the tweet that was posted the 24 billion is what he expects but only received some millions of dollars. ITs not that I am wrong its that your reading comprehension is a little bad as usual.
My reading comprehension is impeccable.

The tweet stated the following:

"Zelensky received 70 times less aid than he expected
▪️
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, who expected to receive aid worth 24 billion dollars during his visit to the USA, ended up receiving 70 times less, RIA Novosti writes."

Zelensky did not receive 70 times less than expected. That's BS writing by a Russian source, for their deeply uneducated, brain dead populous to slurp up. Zelensky was not expecting $24 Billion usd in aid to be announced on this trip. he's not a neanderthal, and therefore, understands that Biden's proposed $24 Billion package for 2024 has to go through Congress. He can unilaterally make that decision in announcement. Zelensky knew that coming to the United States. This is simply meant for the 25% of Russians that don't have indoor, and the 50% that are desperate alcoholics, to buy into. American aid to Ukraine is not in jeopardy. There is a process for getting is approved.

That tweet is completely deceptive and designed to deceive a population that doesn't have a clue how bad the "three day war" is going for them. Western support for Ukraine is fully intact through 2024 and many more hundreds of thousands of Russian men will, God willing, die because we're happy to pay our taxes.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,481
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Here is a fun truth Russians don't want you to know.

Russia has quietly ordered 230,000 death certificates for the families of the slain veterans of their Ukrainian invasion. That's how many killed they've have thus far in Ukraine and the real reason they need another massive mobilization. Furthermore, standard laws of combat state that you'll have roughly 3 seriously wounded soldiers for every 1 killed. The Russian army has been absolutely devastated. What's worse is the fact that they're sending their newly mobilized replacements to the front with almost ZERO training. Pure meat to absorb Ukrainian bullets.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
My reading comprehension is impeccable.

The tweet stated the following:

"Zelensky received 70 times less aid than he expected
▪️
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, who expected to receive aid worth 24 billion dollars during his visit to the USA, ended up receiving 70 times less, RIA Novosti writes."
he was making his case for the 24 billion which got rejected by congress and got offered a few hundred million dollars instead which is 70 times less than what he was expecting of the 24 billion he tried to get but republicans said no. How is that wrong?

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
Russia has quietly ordered 230,000 death certificates for the families of the slain veterans of their Ukrainian invasion. That's how many killed they've have thus far in Ukraine and the real reason they need another massive mobilization. Furthermore, standard laws of combat state that you'll have roughly 3 seriously wounded soldiers for every 1 killed. The Russian army has been absolutely devastated. What's worse is the fact that they're sending their newly mobilized replacements to the front with almost ZERO training. Pure meat to absorb Ukrainian bullets.
if we are taking deaths into account with what the casualties are than that is more than what the Russians put in the operation zone meaning they should have already taken Crimea already but that is not the case.. Ecderha is probably like the only one here that occasionally posts destroyed russian equipment while if there was no tweet limit on this thread i would be posting 20 destroyed ukrainian equipment and assets a day. I know the Ukrainians are photo op crazy so it shouldn't be that difficult for them to showcase more destroyed russian equipment than russians showcasing their equipment getting destroyed but I dont know why that isnt the case either. Its like you choose to live in a fantasy bubble than looking at the war itself.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,481
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
if we are taking deaths into account with what the casualties are than that is more than what the Russians put in the operation zone meaning they should have already taken Crimea already but that is not the case.. Ecderha is probably like the only one here that occasionally posts destroyed russian equipment while if there was no tweet limit on this thread i would be posting 20 destroyed ukrainian equipment and assets a day. I know the Ukrainians are photo op crazy so it shouldn't be that difficult for them to showcase more destroyed russian equipment than russians showcasing their equipment getting destroyed but I dont know why that isnt the case either. Its like you choose to live in a fantasy bubble than looking at the war itself.
I literally posted a compilation of destroyed Russian artillery yesterday. I could post dozens every week, but there's no point.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,481
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
he was making his case for the 24 billion which got rejected by congress and got offered a few hundred million dollars instead which is 70 times less than what he was expecting of the 24 billion he tried to get but republicans said no. How is that wrong?
Congress did not reject anything. The Republicans in the House of Representatives are stalling the funding, as part of larger government spending bill, in order to negotiate some provisions that they want. The Ukraine money will get passed, whether as part of the exisiting bill or as a decoupled seperate bill. The timeline for passing it is prior to the conclusion of 2023. USA 🇺🇸 has all the funding allotment they need until that time.

The author is either stupid (very possible) and / or intentionally trying to mislead Russians into thinking that Ukrainian funding is in jeopardy and that Zelensky failed in getting what he was looking for. That's not the case, at all.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
I literally posted a compilation of destroyed Russian artillery yesterday. I could post dozens every week, but there's no point.
Correction, you cant post dozens of russian artillery destroyed every week, because it does not exist. You know this isnt the only forum I go to that talks about the ukraine war right? We have a shitload of pro-ukraine users even whe moderators with no tweet post limits for india and sino defense net and the only destroyed russian equipment i see is very few a day or sometimes not at all.

What places you check with these dozen claims? i just checked the past 24 hours on Oryx and it shows only Sevastopol getting hit

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
Congress did not reject anything. The Republicans in the House of Representatives are stalling the funding, as part of larger government spending bill, in order to negotiate some provisions that they want. The Ukraine money will get passed, whether as part of the exisiting bill or as a decoupled seperate bill. The timeline for passing it is prior to the conclusion of 2023. USA 🇺🇸 has all the funding allotment they need until that time.

The author is either stupid (very possible) and / or intentionally trying to mislead Russians into thinking that Ukrainian funding is in jeopardy and that Zelensky failed in getting what he was looking for. That's not the case, at all.
you mean the 29 republicans the rejected the signing, ukraine had to settle for the few hundred million dollar aid. The ATACMS and 24 billion dollar aird has to happen 1st than absolutely believing everything will happen 100%.

based on the pace of this major offensive and what was gained from it, The russians can choose to stall this war if they want until the presidential elections.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
The Ukrainian channel Legitimny reports:

"Onyx-class missiles (according to preliminary data) have struck the Odessa region. The explosions were very loud and numerous, affecting Zatoka/Sergeyevka and the entire coastline. They targeted sanatoriums where 'non-holidaymakers' reside and also struck coastal batteries, airfield strips, and hangars. Please exercise caution."

@Slavyangrad

Reports from turkish sources indicate that Kremenchug Airport, the launch site for the cruise missile strike on Crimea-Sevastopol, has been targeted by Russia with a significant barrage of cruise missiles. No air raid warning was issued. It is presumed that low-observable Kh-50 cruise missiles were utilized.

Both SCALP and Storm Shadow missiles, which were stationed at the airbase, along with the Su-24M/MR bombers responsible for today's attack, have been destroyed.

A substantial number of firefighters and ambulances have been dispatched to the airfield. There are significant casualties among pilots, ground personnel, and even NATO personnel, including Poles, who were involved in coordinating the operations and maintaining the missiles.

#source

@Slavyangrad

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
The ballistic trajectory of the ATACMS seems predictable which makes it much easier to intercept than a Storm Shadow. Russia has had a fair amount of success in intercepting HIMARS rockets. It is likely that it will have much better success in intercepting ATACMS. No idea when they will get them but its a small order, even the storm shadow has a bigger payload and longer range. Is there more to the missile for its hype?

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,589
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Correction, you cant post dozens of russian artillery destroyed every week,
Ecderha is probably like the only one here that occasionally posts destroyed russian equipment

There's actually a LOT more destroyed Russian equipment, but many here (like me) no longer find the joy of posting it because it's becoming monotonous and normal. Nobody bats an eye anymore if T-90Ms are destroyed.

If you are that curious, then these Twitter accounts posted dozens of destroyed Russian equipment every day.

You can try your best but the most verified author listing losses is currently no other than the Dutchman, Stijn Mitzer (Oryxspioenkop) which has verified Russian losses at 12300+ including 2300+MBT lost 2600+ IFV lost

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom