Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 695
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
Ukrainian missile attack on the headquarters of the Russian Black Sea Fleet. Ukraine launched a missile attack on the city of Sevastopol. As a result of the attack, the historical headquarters building of the Black Sea Fleet was damaged. Reportedly, while repelling a missile attack, Russian air defense systems shot down five missiles. The Russian headquarters building is located in the very center of the city, judging by the video, one of the missiles hit the building. At the moment, according to available information, one soldier was killed and six people were injured.

Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 695
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
A video of a Russian kamikaze drone “Lancet” striking a Ukrainian AN/TPQ-50 counter-battery radar, made in the USA, has been published. Judging by the video, the AN/TPQ-50 radar was destroyed.

Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 695
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
Footage of attacks by Russian kamikaze Lancet drones on the Spanish Skyguard Aspide air defense system of the Ukrainian army. The Spada/Skyguard Aspide air defense system is a rather old complex, it was created in 1983 and then modernized. The range of destruction of air defense missile targets is up to 25 kilometers. Judging by the video, the air defense complex was watched for quite a long time, after which the Lancet drones hit the air defense system and the radar of the Skyguard Aspide air defense system. This is the first defeat of the Spanish Skyguard Aspide air defense system in Ukraine.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia

Woland

Committed member
Ukraine Moderator
Reactions
4 558
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Ukraine
wonder why it wasnt included in the latest package deal some days ago like it was promised?
It was never promised in this package. Until earlier today the Biden administration publicly stated that it was still considering ATACMS, and earlier this week stated that it would not have time to transfer ATACMS in the package coinciding with Zelensky's visit even if it arrives at the decision.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
It was never promised in this package. Until earlier today the Biden administration publicly stated that it was still considering ATACMS, and earlier this week stated that it would not have time to transfer ATACMS in the package coinciding with Zelensky's visit even if it arrives at the decision.
but it was mentioned 200 times months prior all over media to when the package deal came like a week ago. I know they are stalling with the abrams so they dont get destroyed before the muddy season starts to reach some negotiations before using the tanks in the spring or if winter is cold enough for frozen ground. Are we going have to wait for months maybe years when they will get delivered? I myself along with anyone else can promise things that can't be delivered either.

Woland

Committed member
Ukraine Moderator
Reactions
4 558
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Ukraine
I mean damage control happens from time to time, especially in war and more often when the situation demands. In Syria the former Al-Qaeda wing, the Nusra Front rebranded itself so many times, it is hard to see the difference between its current version in the form of HTS in 2023 and its 2012 version as the Nusra Front for the untrained eye other than the visible leadership under Jolani. Even their tone has now been doctored so much to look like a liberal democratic armed group.

And yes, even under HTS leadership reshuffling of top leadership does happen. HTS for example has expelled HaD (Hurras Ad-Din) fighters and its leadership from its command structure as well. But not one suddenly comes with "AHA" HTS is now no longer a Salafi Jihadi org.

This is why it's important to have a comparator in life and broad knowledge of events in other parts of the world. It helps you see through the fog of war.

It has come to attention for exmaple that Azov fighters still sport Nazi symbols in its attributes, BalkenKreuz which is the insignia on many WW2 German tanks has spotted multiple times in Azov tank units, and its hard not to see that these guys are secretly seeing themselves as the spiritual and operational successor of the Nazis and Wehrmacht of WW2.

Again I'm stressing I have no problem with the Nazis, but the European and American donors will take notice, maybe the situation demands that they don't move now, but who knows, this war seems to endure for long.

I am the least (Maybe 2nd least) individual who has any appetite for Russian propaganda. You could tell I have little like in Russia based on my constant debate with the likes of blackjack.

But just as much as I disgust Russian propaganda, I have no appetite for Western propaganda as well.
My friend, and I say this unironically, Russian propaganda has occasionally successfully deceived journalists, academics, politicians and everyone in between, including myself at times. Not all Russian propaganda is as obvious and idiotic as "We Russians are rescuing our Ukrainian brothers because they are oppressed and want to rejoin Russia". Some Russian propaganda is more subtle and meant for more intelligent audiences.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
My friend, and I say this unironically, Russian propaganda has occasionally successfully deceived journalists, academics, politicians and everyone in between, including myself at times. Not all Russian propaganda is as obvious and idiotic as "We Russians are rescuing our Ukrainian brothers because they are oppressed and want to rejoin Russia". Some Russian propaganda is more subtle and meant for more intelligent audiences.
except there are documentaries made from the west that ukraine and its entirey society worships nazism this isnt just russians stating the obvious. The videos are still up on youtube and not taken down yet.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,481
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
ATACMS will be provided to Ukraine according to multiple sources. Small quantities of the long range missile will be sent by the United States 🇺🇸. This will not be the silver bullet some think it will be, but it will give Ukraine another "Deep strike" option to target Russian command and control and logistics / supply depots. Ultimately, this is a positive development, especially as Stormshadow / SCALP inventories get low. Most importantly, this will likely open Germany up to send Ukraine a limited quantity of Taurus cruise missiles. Furthermore, this is the pre-cursor neccessary for USA to send JASSM cruise missiles (which are plentiful in U.S. inventories) along with F-16s in 2024.

Last edited:

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,481
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Canada 🇨🇦 will send $650 million more in military aid to Ukraine. Some items will be sent in the short term, while other items won't be delivered until 2024 and beyond. Among the items promised in this package...

- F-16 trainers for pilots and maintenance.
- Additional Leopard 2 MBTs
- 50 LAV 6.0 AFV's in multiple configurations.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
ATACMS will be provided to Ukraine according to multiple sources. Small quantities of the long range missile will be sent by the United States 🇺🇸. This will not be the silver bullet some think it will be, but it will give Ukraine another "Deep strike" option to target Russian command and control and logistics / supply depots. Ultimately, this is a positive development, especially as Stormshadow / SCALP inventories get low. Most importantly, this will likely open Germany up to send Ukraine a limited quantity of Taurus cruise missiles. Furthermore, this is the pre-cursor neccessary for USA to send JASSM cruise missiles (which are plentiful in U.S. inventories) along with F-16s in 2024.

yeah we know this was stated like 1000 times months prior, and what was stated even before that was small quantites of ATACMs as well. I am just confused why it is being passed off as new information other than trying to divert attention from the failed offensive? Yesterday dozens of explosions were reported in numerous Ukrainian cities, in Kharkov alone there were more explosions than in Crimea in recent months, but as usual for some here a Ukrainian PR attack deserve more attention than dozens of successful attacks made by Russia.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,481
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
This is an embarrassing tweet and complete BS by you.

Zelensky was not expecting $24 Billion in aid on this visit. That's new money for fiscal year 2024, that has to be authorized by Congress and pass both the House and the Senate before the White House can start spending it via USAI or Drawdown Authority. The money is coming and Zelensky fully understands the process.

Meanwhile the U.S. still has about $4.0 Billion in drawdown authority and $600 Million left in USAI from their 2023 package. They are spacing that funding out appropriately ($300-500 million every 2-3 weeks) to ensure it lasts until the next $24 Billion is passed and there isn't a gap in aid.

Russians are notorious for their ridiculous misinformation, but why are you participating in that B.S.? You're not bringing anything of substance to the conversation with crap like this.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom