Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

L

legionairre

US intelligence services seem to be working overtime to provide Ukraine the upper hand. It is as if the US is trying to say sorry, we have miserably failed you!

SaR

Committed member
Reactions
3 599
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
China have diverse high income economy unlike Russia, which is mainly natural resources. If same sanctions were applied to China, Chinese economy would had been much more effected as a result. It is not in China's interest to worsen relations with the west over Ukraine. West does have power to isolate Russia and still make it sell natural resources as they would have no other choice.

L

legionairre

China have diverse high income economy unlike Russia, which is mainly natural resources. If same sanctions were applied to China, Chinese economy would had been much more effected as a result. It is not in China's interest to worsen relations with the west over Ukraine. West does have power to isolate Russia and still make it sell natural resources as they would have no other choice.
Chinese economy still relies on contract manufacturing, and they will survive this turmoil just because it is way too expensive for the West to part with their investment in Chinese facilities in the short term.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,249
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lolt the sanctions mean he can't trade with Russia, what does this guy even mean
We will keep trading with Russia through barter agreements as we did in the past. We will not accept suffering from lack of trade with Russia because someone wants us to.

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
24 19,062
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
China + I suppose the west will descalate once he takes Kiev, the sanctions hurt the west as well.

Otherwise this is the beginning of a cold war between west and Central Asian east.
It is a cold war. Putin attcked a country because he lost his puppet and Ukranians chose democracy and freedom. Putin invaded and stole Crim, instigated Donbas. What the fuck do you think west should do. Allow him to continue unpunished. Wake up.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
President Erdogan:

"I have told you many times before that the world is going through a radical change. The age-old management process is now changing. We were the country that was on the menu before, not on the table. The point of the current global management and security system is obvious."

"We consider the Russian attack unacceptable. We will use Montreux to prevent the crisis."

"We will not ignore the regional and global balances without compromising our national interests. We will not give up on Ukraine or Russia."
Whats gonna happen to Akkuyu nuclear plant?
I guess Turkey will sooner or later have to join western sanctions or will get sanctioned itself which means no russian nuclear plant for us.

L

legionairre

We will keep trading with Russia through barter agreements as we did in the past. We will not accept suffering from lack of trade with Russia because someone wants us to.
Unfortunately, out of the box solutions may not work this time…

SaR

Committed member
Reactions
3 599
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
An Israeli evacuation convoy is hit by the Russian Airforce casualties are reported.

This could cause policy shift if true. Israel easing on weapon transfers from EU countries would not be good Russia.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
63 30,451
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
FMtIZWmXsAM2ZDY

TB2's first train kill?

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
24 19,062
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
If Russia goes, who can say China is not next? They won't
Russia has ressources China doesn’t it’s better if Russia dies and China annexes Siberia. Voila another big problem.

you seem to forget the age old doctrin keep your allies weaker than yourself. Stop dreaming.

Reality show

Reactions
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why would they be in trouble ?
Ramadan is coming , and this time with all the chaos going around tge world , no one will try to stop the war between israel and gaza , heck i think world will pour gasoline on it .
That's what i think , and this will lead to serious problem with all the political war inside israel its self .

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ramadan is coming , and this time with all the chaos going around tge world , no one will try to stop the war between israel and gaza , heck i think world will pour gasoline on it .
That's what i think , and this will lead to serious problem with all the political war inside israel its self .
A war betwwen Palestine and Israel will be not Israels but Palestines problem.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom