Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

L

legionairre

Very naive,
* Russia starting a war against Ukraine is GOOD for American interest since it strengthens NATO by reducing EU/Germany dependence on Russian oil. Now they have to buy VERY expensive American oil/LNG.
* Russia loosing war against Ukraine is GOOD for American interest since it will persuade smaller countries in Asia to seek American protection or even join NATO since Russia is officially a loser now.
You are right, it is a great phenomenon that Ukranian forces are there at the right place, and the right time, to counter Russian attacks, and with almost no recon…

Reality show

Reactions
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Turkey
Actually i have always been saying that Russia is overrated after seeing their performance in Syria, Libya and Karabakh but i never expected them to behave like Congo in Ukraine, that was even a shock to me.
Look i am against russia all the way , as well the west .
But lets just for once sit and think what we are seeing during the first days of war .
And the tb2 videos are a clue that Ukraine is not fighting alone , at least they are getting orders from outside , Russian troops stuck with no food and no water or gasoline because the pin point attacks on logistics trucks and here we saw the gasoline train .
Yes they should have thought about this scenario , but they didn't and it cost them a lot .
But during these kind of wars we should just wait because it can turn to any direction in any time .
And I don't think it will end in Ukraine, this is just the beginning of a new world Era, and no one can predict the results , only time will show us .

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,914
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
TB2 is eating the Russian logistics chain like a shark eating fish. Without logistics that huge Russian force is a liability. In this case better to have a small force that needs fewer logistics.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,914
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
TB2s and Ukrainian artillery destroyed a big Russian convoy near Kherson. It is reported that there are 90+ tanks in that convoy. Fire continues.

FMtQgkFXIAwsqE3

Last edited:

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,822
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
"Russian air defence systems will decimate TB2s in the sky"
"Yes but air defence systems sold to other countries are downgraded compared to the russian versions"
"We have developped a version of the pantsir to counter the TB2s and other drones!"
"Oh well... guess i'll die"

View attachment 40354
Issue here is that there is Unicorn TB2 UAV!
you may ask WTF is this, but there is TREND in Ukraine messaging platforms decribing Ukraine TB2 as unicorn. Dont ask me Why
but Result is that everybody talking about it and there are no Mil systems alive when they actived system to shoot TB2 and able to servive

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom