Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,914
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Poland asked for quicker delivery of its 24 TB2s. The first set(1 set consists of 6 drones) of 24 Polish TB2s will be delivered on 31 October 2022.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
We will keep trading with Russia through barter agreements as we did in the past. We will not accept suffering from lack of trade with Russia because someone wants us to.

Russia failing so miserably in Ukraine will actually in the mid term improve Turkish-Russian relations. Before Ukraine war, the relation was constantly tense and hostile instigated by the Russian side feeling themselves superior to the Turks. Now after this failure they will have to lower their heads and be more respectful, because if Ukraine can do this to them, they certainly don't want a war with Turkey over Syria or Libya.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
63 30,451
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
FMthcaAWUAUys2i

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,822
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Russia failing so miserably in Ukraine will actually in the mid term improve Turkish-Russian relations. Before Ukraine war, the relation was constantly tense and hostile instigated by the Russian side feeling themselves superior to the Turks. Now after this failure they will have to lower their heads and be more respectful, because if Ukraine can do this to them, they certainly don't want a war with Turkey over Syria or Libya.
I agree with you Logic.
But you Do Not know russian "mentality" I mean it YOU DONT

They behave and think for few minutes and after that all is gone.
Among them there are few that thing deeper but this is exception.
russian culture and mind is gone i repeat GONE.
Things like shame, consequences are not teached by thier parents.
They behave like go touch, see and this is impotent here THEY ALWAYS look around others how they react.

No deep thinking

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom