Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,249
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Wannabe cameramen please hold your cameras horizontally as there is no TV made to be viewed vertically to show your content without shrinking it and wasting valuable screen space.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I agree with you Logic.
But you Do Not know russian "mentality" I mean it YOU DONT

They behave and think for few minutes and after that all is gone.
Among them there are few that thing deeper but this is exception.
russian culture and mind is gone i repeat GONE.
Things like shame, consequences are not teached by thier parents.
They behave like go touch, see and this is impotent here THEY ALWAYS look around others how they react.

No deep thinking

maybe, what they going to do now? Start a war with Turkey? If they start a war they get crushed.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,760
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
President Erdogan:

"I have told you many times before that the world is going through a radical change. The age-old management process is now changing. We were the country that was on the menu before, not on the table. The point of the current global management and security system is obvious."

"We consider the Russian attack unacceptable. We will use Montreux to prevent the crisis."

"We will not ignore the regional and global balances without compromising our national interests. We will not give up on Ukraine or Russia."
Ppl really need to bookmark this post for future fights in this site😂
Erdo literally summed up how the West and Russia thinks of Turkey as some canoon fodder and how the global world order is changing and how Turkey needs to change as well or it will be eaten alive by the Big Boys
If the opposition had the guts to say such things as well then I would be relaxed

I reiterate that Turkey needs to speed up the domestication of defence equipments and to continue with the govt scheme of domestocation of each and every bolt (if possible) as this war is a wake up call to all Turks

Last edited:

OPTIMUS

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Die BAYRAKTAR-Produktion läuft auf höchstem Niveau, so dass in KESAN gleichzeitig 3xTB2 zum Testen geflogen werden
FMlZcfQVcAABWk6 TB2.jpg

tb2 test.PNG

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom