Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Yep. We should NOT be involved in the airstrikes if it were to happen.
Türkiye closed the straits and provided UKR with the best and most effective weapon system in use yet (TB2)- we did what we have to do... i don't think that anyone could ask türkiye from now on to do more -

SaR

Committed member
Reactions
3 599
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Türkiye closed the straits and provided UKR with the best and most effective weapon system in use yet (TB2)- we did what we have to do... i don't think that anyone could ask türkiye from now on to do more -

We did and are doing what we could. It is up to US/EU to step up for Ukraine.

In addition to airstrike comment, NATO can set up psychological ground for airstrikes against Belarus military and already does have it. It would also good that there would some EU countries to not to support airstrikes so Russians cannot have muscle reflex afterwards.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,905
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Can u share the complete details, if you are free
It’s been mentioned several times already.

demilitarize ukraine, recognition of Crimea belonging to Russia and remove goverment and insert a non nazi government

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,905
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
In terms of announced military aid for Ukraine, since the outset of the conflict, this is what I've totalled to this point.

USA: $350 million dollars in undisclosed military aid, as a followup to previously announced military aid, that arrived prior to the start of conflict. Likely javelins, stingers, ammunition and other, unknown weaponry.

United Kingdom: An undisclosed amount of additional military aid, after sending 2000 NLAW anti-tank systems previous. One can assume that the next shipment will consist of more NLAW type weaponry, as well as stinger missiles and ammunition. Britain also announced a $500 million dollar loan to Ukraine.

Sweden: 5000 anti-tank weapons, as well as 5000 helmets and 5000 bullet proof vests and 135,000 field rations. They will also sending $52 million dollars ($500 million SEK) to the Ukrainian military.

Finland: 2500 assault rifles, 150,000 rounds of ammunition, 1500 anti-tank weapons, 70,000 rations, 2000 helmets and 2000 bullet proof vests.

Germany: 1000 anti-tank weapons and 500 stinger missiles, 5000 helmets.

Netherlands: 50 anti-tank weapons, 400 rockets, 200 stingers, 100 sniper rifles, 35,000 rounds of ammunition, radar and mine detecting equipment.

Poland: 28 Mig-29 fighter jets and an undisclosed amount of ammunition of varying types, which has already been received.

Czech Republic: 30,000 pistols, 7000 rifles, 3000 machine guns, an undisclosed number of sniper rifles and ammunition, as well as 4000 artilery rockets and fuel.

Slovakia: 100 air defense systems and 486 combined air defense and anti-tank rockets. They are also sending 12000 rounds 120mm ammunition and millions of litres of fuel.

Canada: 125 anti-tank weapons and 2000 rockets. $7.8 million dollars worth of machine guns and ammunition, $25 million worth of helmets, body armor and night vision goggles, as well as a $620 million dollar loan to the Ukrainian government.

Australia: $70 million dollars to NATO, earmarked for missiles and bullets of undetermined types.

Portugal: G3 rifles, ammunition, bullet proof vests, helmets, night vision goggles, radios and grenades of an unspecified amount.

European Union: $450 million dollars of military aid, currently of undisclosed amounts and types. One can imagine that this will be an extensive suite of advanced weapons and hardware.

Turkey: While not officially announced, I think we can all read the room. They're providing MLAL to keep Ukraine's Bayraktar drones operational. I'm sure they're sending other supplies as well, quietly.

Greece: Kalashnikov assault riffles, ammunition and missiles of an unknown quantity / type.

Belgium: 200 anti-tank weapons, 3000 assaults rifles and 3,800 tons of fuel.

Norway: 2000 anti-tank weapons.

Romania: $3 million euros worth of ammunition, bullet proof vests and helmets.

France: Has committed to sending military weaponry for Ukraine, however, has not disclosed what it will send.

Forgive me if I've missed anyone, but this appears to be what has been announced thus far, after looking all around the internet.

One can only wonder if it will be enough to make make the cost high enough for Putin to retreat at some point during the campaign.
Unless Russia starts losing their Navy to AShM I don’t think Putin will change his mind, and unless Ukraine is pushing Russia back and out of Ukraine. I don’t think it’ll end before Putin has thoroughly destroyed Ukraine. Putin wants to create a nee vassal state to be Russias buffer zone.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

"Deputy Chairman of the Russian Security Council Medvedev to France:
Some French ministers said today that they have declared economic war on Russia.
Remember that throughout history, economic wars have often turned into real wars"

"There are 5 countries in Europe that host these tactical nuclear weapons. One is Turkey. In other words, one of the addressees of this statement is Ankara."

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If i see these sanctions and Western unity and pressure on Russia, than i realise that we never can go to war with Greece.

Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,447
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Some French ministers said today that they have declared economic war on Russia.
Remember that throughout history, economic wars have often turned into real wars"

"There are 5 countries in Europe that host these tactical nuclear weapons. One is Turkey. In other words, one of the addressees of this statement is Ankara."
Any one left as Turkey became a risky country?

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Turkey (Incirlik)
Netherlands (Volkel Air Base)
Germany
France
Uk

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom