Reactions
5 18,182
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Great sport

Moscow instead reported this as:

Looks like war is going to end in the next week or two. Again, we don't know Ukrainian losses or where the western weapons are stockpiled or sent in the country.

Surrendering lands is a cucked move.

I dont want people comparing this man to Ataturk.

Ataturk was actually willing to clawback all lost Turkish lands while this man is willing to surrender an inch.

If Zelensky surrenders those lands completely I kid you not he will be remembered as a coward.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
23 18,998
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Where?

Yes you idiots complain about Nazis in Germany all the time despite Germany being a close friend of Turkey, lick total Nazi ass when it comes to Russia, preferring one Nazi over another. You are a muslim? the hypocrisy is huge.

The national guard of Ukraine (Don't think the national guard of Germany ever shared something so offensive), shared this video of the small volunteer unit of Azov on social media of them greasing bullets in lard, calling Kadyrovs muslim mercenaries 'orcs'. Which is a common western slur for muslims or brown people btw. The National Guard of Ukraine shared this video, which was an incredibly insensitive move to say the least. I mean, Putin is going full fascist but this is all ammunition for Putin to use and there are many in the West who'll agree with him.

E.t.c. will lead to some concessions in favour of Putin at some point as Western voters care about these things, like weapon support e.t.c.

I shared it here because it is relevant to analysis - both components of the West and Russia will probably begin emphasizing Nazi symbology on the Ukrainian side and it will have an effect on the war in terms of how support is given - I expect the south where the majority of the Azov battalion is to have their weapon support completely withdrawn and it will cost them ground. People will notice Nazi symbols and ask more and more questions, even if its just a small amount. No javelins for Azov. Like in Syria, weapon flows can be altered based on the activity of who received them and it will be a detriment.

Secondly, how is me pointing out that some Ukrainian soldiers are wearing Nazi symbols is somehow against Turkey's interests ? What the hell does Turkey have to do with this ? Turkey is completely and utterly irrelevant to what I said.

My position is in support of Ukraine, my posts early on said we are only seeing the Ukrainian side on social media and without increased and faster western support, Putin will likely take half of Ukraine and possibly survive, or at least all the energy on the sea and coast. Not sure how that's in support of Russia, I support increased western intervention otherwise this is going to be another Syria situation and Ukraine will eventually cease to exist in any meaningful way.

Shouldn't you just copy paste for twitter threads on here instead Glass? Or even better, nothing at all? If fools are thought wise if they keep silent, you've taken quite the risk.

I guess the pig fat comes with a side effect

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
23 18,998
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
My impressions so far:

1- The west DID corner Putin into invading Ukraine throwing both nations into a quagmire just like they did to Saddam.
2- Putin simply had no choice but playing into their hands. He should've known better. He had Crimea and the Donbass regions, now he may lose them too.
3- Zelensky as a comedian shouldn't be blamed for making jokes about anybody or any country. It's comedy and it shouldn't be taken seriously.
4- Zelensky had a tweet supporting the latest Israeli bombardments of Gaza. Zelensky has an Israeli passport.
5- I respect his decision to stay in Ukraine.
6- Racism/White supermacism is a considerable problem in Ukraine and Russia.
7- By invading Ukraine, Putin has exposed Russia's weaknesses and now his armed forces are hemorrhaging. The myth of Russian military power has evaporated.
8- Russia already lost a lot from sanctions and boycotts in every field and their somewhat stable economy is free falling.
9- The invasion gave the west legitimate ground for arming Ukraine.
10- The Americans did it again without having to shoot a single bullet.
11- All that being said, Russia is still the aggressor and it's good to see they're being punished whereas Ukraine is no angel but it's good to see the people fighting for their country.
Nice points, but remember Putin/ Russia unable to change their rhetoric played into this. Putin should have stayed put with Donbas and Crimea and lost Rest of Ukraine to EU. Or he should have gone further back in time and supported the people against the ousted ruler. And used whatever soft power to keep Ukraine closer.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,182
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
My impressions so far:

1- The west DID corner Putin into invading Ukraine throwing both nations into a quagmire just like they did to Saddam.
2- Putin simply had no choice but playing into their hands. He should've known better. He had Crimea and the Donbass regions, now he may lose them too.
3- Zelensky as a comedian shouldn't be blamed for making jokes about anybody or any country. It's comedy and it shouldn't be taken seriously.
4- Zelensky had a tweet supporting the latest Israeli bombardments of Gaza. Zelensky has an Israeli passport.
5- I respect his decision to stay in Ukraine.
6- Racism/White supermacism is a considerable problem in Ukraine and Russia.
7- By invading Ukraine, Putin has exposed Russia's weaknesses and now his armed forces are hemorrhaging. The myth of Russian military power has evaporated.
8- Russia already lost a lot from sanctions and boycotts in every field and their somewhat stable economy is free falling.
9- The invasion gave the west legitimate ground for arming Ukraine.
10- The Americans did it again without having to shoot a single bullet.
11- All that being said, Russia is still the aggressor and it's good to see they're being punished whereas Ukraine is no angel but it's good to see the people fighting for their country.

I tell you one thing Erdogan is called the cockroach.

Remember this is actually a racial slur to call Turks as cockroaches.

When I spent time in Social media most European and White supremacist groups had no problen in calling Turks as cockroaches who need to be crushed. Its a well known racial slur to call Turks as cockroaches.

Zelensky was not just mocking Erdogan he was mocking us Turks.

He wears the fez and moustache. He was basically stereotyping Turks in a racist manner.

Remember that German piece of shit who mocked Erdogan by calling him a goat shagger remember that goat shagger is also another racial slur hurled against Muslims and to Turks.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,182
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Now imagine if Turks did a comedy skit wear they caricature Jews.

All hell would break lose.

Remember Kurtlar Vadisi Palestine. Where Polat and his crew were killing Israeli soldiers while at the same time the Jews called it an anti semitic film.

Jews have no problem in making films where they mock other races and ethnic groups when they get mocked they cry.

Hypocrisy at its best.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,760
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Surrendering lands is a cucked move.

I dont want people comparing this man to Ataturk.

Ataturk was actually willing to clawback all lost Turkish lands while this man is willing to surrender an inch.

If Zelensky surrenders those lands completely I kid you not he will be remembered as a coward.
Who is crazy enough to compare Ataturk with Zelensky?

Ataturk had to start ffom square one and regain all the lost lands from several monoliths like the French and British while his army was technologically inferior. On the other hand, Zelensky had soviet tech with him as an aid and stillrequired help from 10 different nations to keep fighting against one monolith

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,182
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Im trying lay off watching graphical stuff but unfortunately im watching these awful things yet again.

What an awful war.

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
Ukraine Air force do NOT have JDAM or similаr missiles :rolleyes:
I know that's why I said that modern air force is critical if you dont want to end fighting guerilla warfware deep inside your own territory like Ukraine now.

Levina

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Arab Emirates
Nation of origin
India
1646752256718.png

Street battles and hand-to-hand combat.
Ukrainian servicemen and fleeing residents described ferocious fighting on Kyiv's northwestern edge Monday that could soon spread to the besieged capital.

"There is real street fighting now," a Ukrainian paratrooper lieutenant who agreed to be identified as Stas told AFP in the flashpoint town of Irpin.

Bursts of automatic gunfire and blasts of exploding shells rang out as he spoke on the 12th day of the Russian invasion.

"In some places, there is hand-to-hand combat," said Stas.

"There is a huge column -- 200 men, 50 light armoured vehicles, several tanks," he said of the Russian threat. "We are trying to push them out, but I don't know if we'll be fully able to do it. The situation is very unstable."

- Special forces -

The industrial town of Irpin represents the outgunned Ukrainian forces' last point of resistance against the Russian assault on Kyiv.

The Russian offensive began with missile strikes and a paratrooper deployment in Kyiv's more distant suburb of Gostomel on February 24.

Ukrainian soldiers beat back the initial push and destroyed some of the first Russian armoured vehicles.

But the Russians sent in reinforcements from Belarus that reached the outer reaches of suburban Kyiv at the start of last week.

The offensive has been gaining momentum ever since.

Russian ground forces seized a series of settlements around Gostomel and used incessant shelling attacks to reach further south into Irpin's sister town of Buchau.

"On Friday morning, there was a Ukrainian flag over Bucha, and then the Russian teams started coming in," said local resident Vitaliy Shichko.

Source: https://news.yahoo.com/hand-hand-combat-street-battles-180512933.html

So is Russia, winning or losing?

Last edited:
Top Bottom