Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Its why i always advise muslims who have a fetish for russia because they think its against the "west" that they study their history since its just as brutal and savage. In most cases the Russians slaughtered more Muslims then most western imperial powers.

Muslims cry about Palastinians, a tiny strip of land, but the European Viking Rus took magnitudes more lands from Muslims across Asia. Had the Israelis been Russian the Palestinians would have been entirely eradicated a long time ago. Not only would there be no Muslims in Isreal but its Muslim history would be wiped out. Exactly what the Russians have done in the Muslim asian territories they currently occupy.

Russians must laugh seeing all these fools supporting them considering the brutality of Russian history.
One thing I noticed after Bosnian war, many so called Muslims were very disappointed that Bosnians weren't annihilated. That could be good argument for them to use in their so called arguments against West. Also , having interact with them and traveled I realised that they particularly like the fact that I am blonde, blue eyed and 6f5inch. It actually mostly their complexes of inferiority and insecurities. Very often , you will see hate against Turks or anybody who fought and survive, it is just plain jealousy. A completely empty " civilizations" and by the way the way they look at the world is not really Islamic. Majority of them know nothing about Islam. Basically I can write a book about this subject. These people have no value to me whatsoever.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,094
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
One thing I noticed after Bosnian war, many so called Muslims were very disappointed that Bosnians weren't annihilated. That could be good argument for them to use in their so called arguments against West. Also , having interact with them and traveled I realised that they particularly like the fact that I am blonde, blue eyed and 6f5inch. It actually mostly their complexes of inferiority and insecurities. Very often , you will see hate against Turks or anybody who fought and survive, it is just plain jealousy. A completely empty " civilizations" and by the way the way they look at the world is not really Islamic. Majority of them know nothing about Islam. Basically I can write a book about this subject. These people have no value to me whatsoever.

The Arabs dont give a shit about Non Arab Muslims no matter what.

Thats why most support Armenian genocide recogition while most Muslims killed in history were mainly non Arab Muslims.

Dont give a rats ass to be honest.

Dont be surprised as the Arabs actually supported Serbia during the Yugoslav wars.

None of them even heard about Muslims in the Balkans. It took a long time to convince the Arabs that most Bosniaks, Kosovars and Albanians are Muslims.

Did the Palestinians even a give a shit about the Rohingas of Burma. Nope not at all.

Palestinians dont like when we talk about other places where Muslims get oppressed because they believe it steals their lime light.

I hope one day that Israel handsover the Muslim quarters to the Turks. Because us Turks have documents that placed al Quds under our patronage.

Jordanians are the ones who hold patronage but are useless as usual.

Dont be surprised if the Arabs oppose Turkish influence in al Quds.

Because they would rather have the Jews ruling than the Barbarian Turks.

Yavuz Sultan Selim is a reviled figire because he intiated the conquest of the Middle East. Other reviled Turkic figures among the Arabs is Seljuk brothers Tugurl and Cagri.

Melikshah is another figure they hate because he bestowed and got recognised as the master of both Arabs and non Arabs.

Can you imagine a Turk who had the title Master of the Arabs.

Enough said.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,036
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

I can't claim to be as dashing as you, but i also noticed this envy and bitterness towards Turks by Muslims. I started to notice it really when going to mosque with my dad here in england as a kid. Some mosques we would go into, we would be the only white faces in there and there was always a significant amount of muslims that would take issue with us. You would get snide comments directed towards Turks or Turkey, or they would make you feel uncomfortable.

My dad to be fair used to slaughter these fools when they talked nonsense and eventually these people would fall in line and be humble. But it was definitely a culture shock. You think as a Muslim a good human being we would respect each other, it wasn't the case.

But it also highlights why most of the Muslim world is in such dire straights. No unity, jealousy and pettiness. But Allah and the religion ultimately has nothing to do with it, the people behaving like this are to blame.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,094
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I wonder how many Muslim simps for Russia dont realise the centuries of Islamic history in Crimea.

How descendants of Genghis Khan who were Muslim by the way ruling parts of Ukraine and married into the Ottoman Empire.

Loss of Crimea was so bad for the Ottomans that Sultan Abdulhamid I died from a broken heart when heard about how the Russians slaughtered the Turks of Crimea.

The news paralysed him and a few days he passed away.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I can't claim to be as dashing as you, but i also noticed this envy and bitterness towards Turks by Muslims. I started to notice it really when going to mosque with my dad here in england as a kid. Some mosques we would go into, we would be the only white faces in there and there was always a significant amount of muslims that would take issue with us. You would get snide comments directed towards Turks or Turkey, or they would make you feel uncomfortable.

My dad to be fair used to slaughter these fools when they talked nonsense and eventually these people would fall in line and be humble. But it was definitely a culture shock. You think as a Muslim a good human being we would respect each other, it wasn't the case.

But it also highlights why most of the Muslim world is in such dire straights. No unity, jealousy and pettiness. But Allah and the religion ultimately has nothing to do with it, the people behaving like this are to blame.
Believe me 8 know all that , it is not just Arabs ot is the great deal of the rest of them. As of me A Turk, Azer,Muslims of Balkan, Caucasus, Central Asia and Afghanistan are truly brothers the rest I see them as I see any foreign body. Like you and your dad 8 have see those problems in the Mosques, steeling in Halal shops , look of hate in their eyes etc etc. When I said I can write a book about these types, believe me I didn't lie. There is one thing important, we are still around, still armed, still ready Remember that unfortunate event in Christchurch New Zealand? That guy left some massages, in that he mostly has beef with Turks and Muslims of Balkan, do you know why? Fear and complexes. The rest of " brothers " were mentioned as an afterthought. Who is afraid of miss mash? These low iq chickens anyway

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,312
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
M

Manomed

Westerners are still mad that Turks anhilated their Greek brothers in anatolia. They were the ones who Invaded attacked and killed many Turks in anataolia but in the end We kicked out their brothers so hard that they started to cry about being genocided. Westerners are hypocrite people.

Nykyus

Committed member
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
4 617
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
I wonder how many Muslim simps for Russia dont realise the centuries of Islamic history in Crimea.

How descendants of Genghis Khan who were Muslim by the way ruling parts of Ukraine and married into the Ottoman Empire.

Loss of Crimea was so bad for the Ottomans that Sultan Abdulhamid I died from a broken heart when heard about how the Russians slaughtered the Turks of Crimea.

The news paralysed him and a few days he passed away.
This is a very broad topic. The Russians killed (genocide) not only the Crimean Tatars. I showed a map of little Muscovy. In the rest of the lands of the Volga region, the Urals, Siberia, the North Caucasus, they passed with fire and sword.
I hate to write about it, but hiding it would be an even greater crime. For a long time I believed the Soviet myths about the friendship of peoples and the international.
But then questions began to arise, because in Soviet textbooks they wrote about the steppes of the south of Russia as about some kind of barbarians robbing Rus. I wanted to know more about them and when I searched I found a rich history. Fortunately, objective historians with Turkic roots were found in Soviet history.
The last such war was the Caucasian War (1817-1864), during which the Adyghe tribes were destroyed, or resettled in Turkey, and their lands were settled by Russians.
Resettlement_of_Circassians_Into_Ottoman_Empire.jpg

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,094
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Westerners are still mad that Turks anhilated their Greek brothers in anatolia. They were the ones who Invaded attacked and killed many Turks in anataolia but in the end We kicked out their brothers so hard that they started to cry about being genocided. Westerners are hypocrite people.

Westerners were perfectly fine with the Serbs annilating the Bosniaks.

Americans talked about their fustrations about why the Europeans were doing nothing as the British and the French made it clear that Christian Europe had to come back so the Bosniaks and Albanians had to be eliminated.

Basically were seen as Turks not as Europeans or white people in general.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,094
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is a very broad topic. The Russians killed (genocide) not only the Crimean Tatars. I showed a map of little Muscovy. In the rest of the lands of the Volga region, the Urals, Siberia, the North Caucasus, they passed with fire and sword.
I hate to write about it, but hiding it would be an even greater crime. For a long time I believed the Soviet myths about the friendship of peoples and the international.
But then questions began to arise, because in Soviet textbooks they wrote about the steppes of the south of Russia as about some kind of barbarians robbing Rus. I wanted to know more about them and when I searched I found a rich history. Fortunately, objective historians with Turkic roots were found in Soviet history.
The last such war was the Caucasian War (1817-1864), during which the Adyghe tribes were destroyed, or resettled in Turkey, and their lands were settled by Russians.
View attachment 41618

Cossacks were also Turks but overtime they became slavic rather than turkic overtime.

Turkic peoples played a big role in Russian history that even Ivan the terrible and Peter the Great came from tatar ancestry.

Steppe history played a big role in both Russia and Ukraine.

M

Manomed

Westerners were perfectly fine with the Serbs annilating the Bosniaks.

Americans talked about their fustrations about why the Europeans were doing notbing as the British and the French made it clear that Christian Europe had to come back so the Bosniaks and Albanians had to be eliminated.

Basically were seen as Turks not as Europeans or white people in general.
Greeks still call albanians-Bosniaks as Turks they are pretty butthurt

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,094
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Whats the crazy thing anybody who turned Muslim centuries ago were not called Arab or Persian but were called Turks.

Anybody who converted to Islam were called as Turning Turk or becoming a Turk.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,094
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Fun fact this war also has a racial component to it.

Belarus and Ukraine are seen as pure countries according to racist white supremacists while white supremacists usually saw Russians being tainted by Asian blood due to its Turkic and Mongol history.

Expansion into Asia brought lots of Asian peoples into Russia who mixed with local Russians.

Words like Horde or even Orcs are used against Russians. Figure out who used those words against somebody

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Greeks still call albanians-Bosniaks as Turks they are pretty butthurt
The majority of Greeks are Vlahians in reality. Most of the real Greeks become Muslims a long time ago. I think some of their so called national liberators hardly spoke Greek language. Serbs are nothing but western Bulgarians.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom