Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Korean K2 is good thing
Idea Always look like good thing.............But reality Kick you in The FACE so HARD...............We all see what happening with russian junks
There is saying : "When FACTS start talking even the Lord/god stop to talk"

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
A

And some people argue that they their pow should be treated humanly. No, never they should be treated well. Not in any situation or any opportunity. As The Good Book says , kill them wherever you find them and return.
Do also agree with punishing someone because his brother did something?

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
F
Do also agree with punishing someone because his brother did something?
Frankly I don't care , I don't have many sentiments which other people have. Their brothers, sisters etc are no consequence to me. Maybe if those people have ever but ever in any situation showed some dignity or anything human I wouldn't think like that. For people who never through their history kept their word, respected any rules, showed the vicious cruelty their is no any concern. I don't generalise them , they generalised themselves a long ago. Even Sholzenitzin told them that in his particular way.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Question to all people here.
is it Reverse Gear of russian junk tank have more SPEEED?

I mean I have so many questions
I do not understand how russians using reverse gear able to back to Belarus so quick?
What happend to fuel problems?
Do they only have diesel to go in reverse?
is it reverse gear spend less and less fuel?
etc.

Nykyus

Committed member
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
4 617
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
Sivkov claims that all the armored vehicles of Ukraine were destroyed, so Russia won the war. Warehouses with weapons are destroyed by bombing, so the Ukrainians do not receive all these Javelins. The army of Ukraine in the east is fighting without armored vehicles. They still have artillery, but they are located in settlements.
The recruited army of Ukrainian reservists in the west is armed only with small arms.
In order to conquer Ukraine, a lot of people are not needed. If we announce mobilization, then Russia will experience a social upheaval. We cannot expose other areas: there are 2 divisions in Kaliningrad, there is also a group of troops on the border between Belarus and Poland.
Javelins are effective for destroying vehicles on the move, they have infrared sensors, if they are covered with something, they are not destroyed. They fall from above, the armor penetration efficiency is only 100 mm.
The Russian Kornet ATGMs are capable of penetrating tanks from the side, they have laser guidance, which must be constantly illuminated. But in modern tanks there are sensors that pick up these rays.
Old ATGMs are guided by the operator, but this depends on the skill of the operator, so the risk of a miss is high.
Mobile groups operate in Mariupol and the city will soon fall, then the troops that besieged will go on to fight.
Ukrainians hide behind the civilian population as a human shield. If not for this, the strategic bombers would have turned their cities into the lunar surface, and we would have already taken all their cities to the western border. You probably remember how during the Second World War the British and Americans turned the city of Dresden into a ghost town.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Watch out............... Watch out..........................Super/Mega/Hyper Kadirov soldiers
As we saw and know that First Kadirov Commander which was send to Ukraine with his first group soldiers were Killed couple of weeks ago

Now Kadirov was send Second Commander with new group............
Result is the same EPIC FAIL.............. but he able to survive

Analyzes of the Epic Fail is that They attacked Empty Buildings............. and able to put Kadirov flag on one building......

But when they start attacking Second Empty building then something happend Big chunk of Empty Building loss and fall on them...
many Super soldiers were killed

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Watch out............... Watch out..........................Super/Mega/Hyper Kadirov soldiers
As we saw and know that First Kadirov Commander which was send to Ukraine with his first group soldiers were Killed couple of weeks ago

Now Kadirov was send Second Commander with new group............
Result is the same EPIC FAIL.............. but he able to survive

Analyzes of the Epic Fail is that They attacked Empty Buildings............. and able to put Kadirov flag on one building......

But when they start attacking Second Empty building then something happend Big chunk of Empty Building loss and fall on them...
many Super soldiers were killed
Somthing like this

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom