Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
Hey there Vaggos!

Orthodox Patriarchate in Istanbul is keeping its silence on the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Other than the news that “Ukraine representitive of the Patriarchate calls for Ukranian Church(es) to get seperated from Moscow”, there is hardly anything making headlines here in Turkey. We would really appreciate if you could share your input, and any news or updates (if any) that hits the media in Greece!
I am sorry, I don't follow church related news. I am not christian.

Relic

Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,555
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
But they have excellent price performance ratio compared to other ATGM around the world. Each Missiles can obliterated any armored vehicles in Russian army inventory
There is no doubt that they work. The problem is the pace at which Raytheon can produce new batches en masse, and the question of who is going to pay for each purchase. Ukraine wants 500 per day. That's, obviously, unrealistic. They'd be lucky to get 500 per month going forward, between cost and production concerns.

McCool

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Russia still has around 750-800 or so main battle tanks left from the original invasion force. Consider that each BTG has around 10 main battle tanks (Russia commits ~120 BTG).

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom