Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
?

Russia’s hydrocarbon exports generate a substantial amount of revenue for the state, accounting for more than 50% of the consolidated government budget, clearly to Putin this is more valuable and of a greater degree of importance to him. It's over $50 billion dollars a year. The losses so far aren't comparable to this. Taking Ukrainian gas fields secures this, means Ukraine will never be energy independent.

Ukraine exporting gas would have cut into that budget btw, they had a lot of gas.

Without western tanks, aircraft and AA Ukraine doesn't have much of chance of reclaiming it imo.

Also worth consideration:

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
?

Russia’s hydrocarbon exports generate a substantial amount of revenue for the state, accounting for more than 50% of the consolidated government budget, clearly to Putin this is more valuable and of a greater degree of importance to him. It's over $50 billion dollars a year. The losses so far aren't comparable to this. Taking Ukrainian gas fields secures this, means Ukraine will never be energy independent.

Ukraine exporting gas would have cut into that budget btw, they had a lot of gas.

Without western tanks, aircraft and AA Ukraine doesn't have much of chance of reclaiming it imo.
Without western help Ukraine won't be able to this and that. I think that you are very insightful, I think you should be very careful how you conduct your self. CIA, MI5 and other intelligence services my get hold of you. How possibly they can miss such strategically minded intellect. I see how methodical you are , you took a few days off from here to educate us . Please please carry on but be careful when you go to buy some lentils in Basra, you never know where the talent hunters from all shady organisations can lurk in order to kidnap you

Bayraktar TB2

Contributor
Reactions
Ukraine has bought more than 20 Bayraktar TB2 armed drones from Turkish company Baykar in recent years and ordered a further 16 on January 27. That batch was delivered in early March.

Ukraine had about 36 bayraktar drones and 16 of them delivered during the war.

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
Without western help Ukraine won't be able to this and that. I think that you are very insightful, I think you should be very careful how you conduct your self. CIA, MI5 and other intelligence services my get hold of you. How possibly they can miss such strategically minded intellect. I see how methodical you are , you took a few days off from here to educate us . Please please carry on but be careful when you go to buy some lentils in Basra, you never know where the talent hunters from all shady organisations can lurk in order to kidnap you

If you think a supply of javelins and manpads are going to be enough to conduct offensives to retake these areas, good luck. They tried this with the Syrian opposition too.

When this strategy fails, I suppose we can all be comfortable knowing its just the Ukrainians that will suffer for it. Right?

goldsilver

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Israel
If you think a supply of javelins and manpads are going to be enough to conduct offensives to retake these areas, good luck. They tried this with the Syrian opposition too.

When this strategy fails, I suppose we can all be comfortable knowing its just the Ukrainians that will suffer for it. Right?
Did they supply the Syrian rebels with Javelins though? I don't remember that. Also I bet Ukrainians have a greater sense of nationalism, purpose and unity. The Free Syrian Army/Syrian opposition/Syrian rebels (they had more names than K*rdish groups) are as disorganised and divided as the Russian army, fighting for a made-up former colony of a country that should be a part of Turkiye.

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
I didn't say what I think about javelins and all that situation. I just said that you should be careful when you go to buy lentils , you see I am very thoughtful person, I like that people are safe.

I appreciate your concern for my wellbeing. I know you find my contributions delightful and of great value to your time.

Did they supply the Syrian rebels with Javelins though? I don't remember that. Also I bet Ukrainians have a greater sense of nationalism, purpose and unity. The Free Syrian Army/Syrian opposition/Syrian rebels (they had more names than K*rdish groups) are as disorganised and divided as the Russian army, fighting for a made-up former colony of a country that should be a part of Turkiye.

You are saying Ukraine is going to win and take back all these areas and that Russia has completely lost, right?

I am highlighting that without stricter sanctions and more aid, the conflict is going to freeze. You are attacking me because...?

Ukraine is going to be reliant on EU aid to rebuild, they need to hook their energy grid up to the EU. Like Turkey providing Idlib with electricty, Ukraine is going to be an EU idlib. But better functioning of course, as there aren't Turkish soldiers surrounded by terrorist HTS groups to prevent a migration of millions.

Also such great nationalism and unity, 1/10 of the Ukrainian population has already fled Ukraine. Compare that with Syria please, over the same time period. Ass.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,264
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
This conflict has absolutely no winner.

Although the Russians have failed miserably, they've still managed to hold on Crimea and the Donbas.
Ukraine should've reacted the way it's doing now then. Instead, Russians just marched in with no resistance.
Had the Ukrainians fought back in 2014, it would've been a different story.

Now, Ukraine lost so many lives, got ruined infrastructure, completely demolished cities, and the scar of the invasion will never heal.
Russia, no matter what happens next, was exposed, humiliated, isolated, crippled economically and diplomatically, and is the common enemy for almost two thirds of the world.

No winner.

goldsilver

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Israel
I appreciate your concern for my wellbeing. I know you find my contributions delightful and of great value to your time.

You are saying Ukraine is going to win and take back all these areas and that Russia has completely lost, right?

I am highlighting that without stricter sanctions and more aid, the conflict is going to freeze. You are attacking me because...?

Ukraine is going to be reliant on EU aid to rebuild, they need to hook their energy grid up to the EU. Like Turkey providing Idlib with electricty, Ukraine is going to be an EU idlib. But better functioning of course, as there aren't Turkish soldiers surrounded by terrorist HTS groups to prevent a migration of millions.

Also such great nationalism and unity, 1/10 of the Ukrainian population has already fled Ukraine. Compare that with Syria please, over the same time period. Ass.
I wasn't attacking you. You should have some cheese with that whine.

Thousands of Ukrainian expats voluntarily flew across the world to fight for Ukraine, and men of fighting age are not allowed to flee the country. With limited foreign help they fought the alleged second strongest army in the world. What are Syrians doing about Russians squatting in Tartus?

Last edited:

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,264
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Big mouth Zhirinovsky is dead!

42881766_303.jpg

"Europe, You shall tremble!"

"Russia will rule the space "from Kabul to Istanbul"

"Istanbul would soon become Constantinople again"

And many other gems.

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
This conflict has absolutely no winner.

Although the Russians have failed miserably, they've still managed to hold on Crimea and the Donbas.
Ukraine should've reacted the way it's doing now then. Instead, Russians just marched in with no resistance.
Had the Ukrainians fought back in 2014, it would've been a different story.

Now, Ukraine lost so many lives, got ruined infrastructure, completely demolished cities, and the scar of the invasion will never heal.
Russia, no matter what happens next, was exposed, humiliated, isolated, crippled economically and diplomatically, and is the common enemy for almost two thirds of the world.

No winner.

If the west was more proactive, then and now, things would be very different and much better for Ukraine. The damage to Ukrainian infrastructure is around $65 billion or so.

Even dragging their feet with sanctions on Russian gas and oil and I am certain they will not implement that if there is a ceasefire or peace deal, which means Ukraine will never get the black sea energy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
I also apologize to the moderators for how off topic this thread is becoming.

Something important that is occurring:

EU is going to eventually go further with sanctions on Hungary, which is acting to support Putin.

McCool

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Just wondering, how many MAM-Ls Ukraine obtained from Turkey ?

Is it enough for another month of combat ?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

So much surplus Hk G3s and Fn Fals.

Send them to Ukraine. I think they would do pretty well in medium to long range engagments. Biggest drawback would be urban combat as battle rifles are not good for urban or cqb type situations.

Instead of putting these weapons in storage which costs money send them as aid.

Any type of aid helps ukraine.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom