Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,079
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
That is why I said that Kherson is a time bomb
If Ukraine cant recapture it by the end of this week, I expect it to be completely incorporated into Russia; they already raised the Russian flag over the administrative buildimg amd are deporting ukranians into Russia. Moreover this.....👇👇
They are planning to change both the mentality and demographic

British intelligence agencies are also reporting that the new Russian commander plans to remake the Syrian scenario all over again in which Russia will conquer Ukraine in stages rather than going all out in all fronts. First will be the East and South followed by the North. That is why again, kherson is a time bomb and it seems that Ukranians are facing huge difficulties in penetrating the city's defenses

Russia wants its old land back from Tsarist and Soviet times.

Not surprising as they are slowly gobbling up land.

Russians have made it clear so many times. A lot of people.blame Nato for expanding but those same countries who joined nato like Poland, Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania knew one day the Russians would start some shit up to take a piece of their land.

Nato did not force any of them to join they all willingly joined because they knew the long term threat russia posed.

Ukraine got screwed hard with that neutrality deal between the usa and russia which they gave up nukes. Now they pay the price for it.

Central Asian countries sure do need to wake up especially Kazakhstan.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Russia wants its old land back from Tsarist and Soviet times.

Not surprising as they are slowly gobbling up land.

Russians have made it clear so many times. A lot of people.blame Nato for expanding but those same countries who joined nato like Poland, Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania knew one day the Russians would start some shit up to take a piece of their land.

Nato did not force any of them to join they all willingly joined because they knew the long term threat russia posed.

Ukraine got screwed hard with that neutrality deal between the usa and russia which they gave up nukes. Now they pay the price for it.

Central Asian countries sure do need to wake up especially Kazakhstan.
People should blame NATO for letting this people get away with this for too long. For love of PKK they gave them Syria. If they wanted to check the Russians they could have given help to Turkey but despite all of it Turkey for them was the main enemy. Those things were very obvious why they let it happen, well it is only a guess. Funnily enough in so called the struggle against Iran, they strengthened Iranian position immensely. I don't think that people who run this show are that stupid or gullible. It seems to me that for some entities, the more chaos there is things are better.

Last edited:
M

Manomed

Man I wonder where are those russians claiming they could Invade Turkiye and destroy our air force within hours now I doubt these mongolian russians can't even fight against our old F-4s. during 2015 they were talking a lot mongolian russians have big mouth but not a good army nor a trained air force thats why they brought Su-34s from syria .

Last edited by a moderator:

Stuka

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
5 4,538
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
“35 million Russians live in houses or apartments without indoor toilets, 47 million do not have hot water, 29 million don’t have any running water inside their residences, and 22 million do not have central heating”

1649596177099.png

1649595733450.png
1649596019823.png

The Russians are living and dying for these People.
Yachts, Mansions, Sportscars etc.

You

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
United States of America
No doubts their fighting ability has been exceptional. But to go into that war with such spirit knowing at the time they were facing what was regarded as the second most powerful nation on earth. However you cut it is exceptionally impressive. I suspect most nations would tremble and collapse just at the thought.
North Vietnam took on the US., that had a MASSIVE, high tech military ....even with SUPER advantages of air and naval supremacy, armored vehicles, helicopters, etc etc, the North held it's own --and won
....there have not been many modern invasions or wars where the invaded country had been taken over completely, etc
.....another example:: the Arabs had all the advantages in the Arab-Israeli Wars, but the Israelis usually came out on top..advantages of:
numerical manpower, air power, vehicles
Israel had a narrow front = '''easily'' cut
Israel was ''surrounded''
look at a map, you can barely see Israel compared to the Arab countries
...occupations are not easily ''''won ''' or go well

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Man I wonder where are those russians claiming they could Invade Turkiye and destroy our air force within hours now I doubt these mongolian russians can even fight against our old F-4s. during 2015 they were talking a lot mongolian russians have big mouth but not a good army nor a trained air force thats why they brought Su-34s from syria .
Give it a couple of years for for Turkish defence industry to mature then Turkey will be OK. I don't think that in a such scenario Russia would be alone. Believe me in no time today enemies will be the best of buddies. I think both you and us have seen that occur many times. So every day you make more , more secure you are.
I think that is one of the scenarios that they count on and that's the reason for their attempts to undermine Turkey like they always have. They hate you more then they hate the Ruskies. Even they hate Bosnians more than Albanians for simple reas , Bosnia has never been a Christian country ( Cathars).

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom