Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
This is done in such a pathetic way, it almost looks like Russians only just discovered sarcasm :ROFLMAO:
the morale thing seems about right though, everyone's heroes here when interrogated shit their own pants when asked to see nazi tatoos.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Hahahaha
Mate, all what I will say is that Assad is nothing more of a puppet. He killed his own people, destroyed his nation, threw his own kin into the pit of despair for at least 5 decades now.... Syria which was one of the most beautiful arab nations is nothing more than a rubble and yet a naked king rule on top of it

This is a video where Russian forces pushed the president of Syria, Assad, back for Putin's security (a foreign president); what more shame should a leader experience in his own home soil for Gods sake

Last edited:

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
1654182884993.png

Pot calling the cattle black...
Here is the boss of Putins favourite killers, the Wagner mercenaries.

Quasar

Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
34 2,585
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
trying to enlist the names of the countires where Russia has influnce; Syria, Armenia, Libya.. hard to find a 4 th country to add to the list. What has been going on in Ukraine is not helping Russia either. Russia has lost all its credibilty as a Power center. Russia reminds me a dying star which will eventually create a power vacuume

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,312
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
the morale thing seems about right though, everyone's heroes here when interrogated shit their own pants when asked to see nazi tatoos.
Don't get me wrong. I know there are a lot of Nazi scum in Ukraine, but in Russia it's not very different. Your government approves of Wagner which is a practically terrorist organization. Their leader is a staunch Hitler fan.

What I'm saying is, when your house is made of glass... etc.

MaciekRS

Poland Moderator
Reactions
4 1,052
Nation of residence
Poland
Nation of origin
Poland
Hahahaha
Mate, all what I will say is that Assad is nothing more of a puppet. He killed his own people, destroyed his nation, threw his own kin into the oit of despair for at least 5 decades now....
They admire Asad because Putin did the same to russia.
He is killing his own people, he destroyed good relationships with "brothers" in Ukraine, he destroyed russia for decades in false hope that CCCP will be back and russians still supporting that madness.

Well, at least Ukraine will be free and I hope Belarus will be independent in few years too.

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
Few days ago.........
the ZSU crossed Ingulets river in 3 points and counter assault the russian positions.
As a response russian forces attempted to dislodge the Ukraine from these platforms, but Ukraine army was prepared and destroyed whole russian BTG.
IMO on the video are what remained of russian BTG aftermath

I believe this would end in the Russian Handbook of War, Chapter 3: HOWTO cross a river:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom