Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,488
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
yeah OK lol, even the most pro-ukrainian users at india defense net cant even post what you are talking about and still barely anything here as well. go ahead and prove it to me creating an account over there where you can post as much news of ukrianians destroying equipment if you cant do it here :ROFLMAO:
If we're talking about footage based losses, then @Oryx list is probably the site to look at.

The Russian losses here (with ID footage added) is a whopping 6810 equipment lost including 1280 tanks lost .

Ukraine meanwhile lost only 1704 military equipment in which only 279 are tanks.

Your post doesn't even bother people 😁

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
If we're talking about footage based losses, then @Oryx list is probably the site to look at.

The Russian losses here (with ID footage added) is a whopping 6810 equipment lost including 1280 tanks lost .

kyiv independent is very trusty like stating the referendum got pushed back but for some reason didnt?
Ukraine meanwhile lost only 1704 military equipment in which only 279 are tanks.
lets agree to disagree.
1664292217741.png

even the numbers line up in Russia's favor because they admitted in a few days that over 10k ukrainians got killed in the offensive. and Russia has a far less number of personel and equipment and there is no denying that which already contradicts what you use for sources lol.
Your post doesn't even bother people 😁
I guess those upset pissed of posts that were here were just users pretending, and the admin started pretending as well that he wasnt upset with all those posts from other peoples pretending complaints :ROFLMAO:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,488
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
kyiv independent is very trusty like stating the referendum got pushed back but for some reason didnt?
Again, Oryx list is ID based losses, you could even click individual list and see for yourself which particular tank is lost.

The score at the moment (Russia v Ukraine) is at 6810 : 1704

Almost 6x the number of losses to Ukraine, and it's getting worse and worse everyday for the Russians, hence no one really appreciate it anymore when people post pictures of T-90A/M or even T-14 Armata if Russia decide to send one.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
It just amazes me how much equipment Russia has tbh
Regardless of whether the equipment is either inferior or superior and old or new, Russia and Soviet's military doctrine of pure NUMBERS is just mindblowing

Think about it, Ukraine get its weapons from numerous nations in addition to Russian spoils of war and yet Russia still has new equipment to send to the frontline

Those are private companies products which is modification of civilian vehicle with add-ons tuned to be military product.
They can make mass of this shits.
You forgetting something here! Kadirov is mafia guy -> all money in Chechnya state is in his possession. He is actually buy a lot of Psudo Rich toys from abroad and Make show off

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Even old ass kirpis are better than your shitty gaz tigrs russian or even better than your BTR garbages.
Nvm puting gave away countless tigrs to Ukraine 💀 💀 💀
View attachment 48480
Good job dropping fab 500s out of Tu-22s btw

When you can't even do what USAF done in 1991 in 2022 :DDDDDD

Tiger is not russian product. It is Spain product configured and made for russians. There are so many modifications and so many foreign parts which russian gave a lot of money to have IP rights. But who cares putin zombies as always will think that it is russian developed and made as it is orign is russian prodcut

Last edited:

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,312
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
funny you have to bring old ass sources while i keep providing new sources all time of western equipment getting destroyed that it upset so many users here that an admin told me to chill the fuck out because i was posting way too much destroyed ukrainian equipment and I still can but not aloud to make too many posts.
Admin wouldn't tell you that because you were posting "too much destroyed Ukrainian equipment", he did it because you were literally spamming the thread with your propaganda for brainwashed people like a madman.
I can assure you that most Turks here are very much aware of how hypocritical the west is but that's not the case.
Russia is in the wrong in this conflict and even Russians started to realize that, unfortunately many of which after receiving their loved ones in plastic bags.

If you really thought that the admins here are biased, you wouldn't have stayed here a second longer, so cut the crap.
If that was the case, your posts would've been deleted but they're all there.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
Again, Oryx list is ID based losses, you could even click individual list and see for yourself which particular tank is lost.

The score at the moment (Russia v Ukraine) is at 6810 : 1704

Almost 6x the number of losses to Ukraine, and it's getting worse and worse everyday for the Russians, hence no one really appreciate it anymore when people post pictures of T-90A/M or even T-14 Armata if Russia decide to send one.
You know what instead of us arguing whose shit smells better you should feel greatful that I will provide these sources for you and the shit you believe even contradicts itself.

40 thousand manpower Ukrainian Offensive
5 dead Ukrainians for every 1 dead Russian
Ukrainian tactic was literally human wave tactics

More than 4k dead across the entire front from 06.09 to 10.09. Info from the Russian MoD on sept 11th.

https://iz.ru/1394530/2022-09-13/vlasti-khersona-zaiavili-o-potere-vsu-bolee-35-tys-chelovek Deputy head of the VGA Stremousov: the Armed Forces of Ukraine lost more than 3500 fighters in the Kherson direction

@08:12

So I believe russian sources that would state above 60k+ killed while you believe ukrainian sources that say 50K+ russian soldiers died, but there is a problem with that. A ukrainian source gives a for every 2 ukrainians dead for one russian got killed(the actual numbers have to be far worse). while a ukrainian soldier getting interviewed that got wounded(or is probably going to get killed because of that interview) states for every 1 russian soldier dead in return for every 5 ukrainians dead and that when they fired artillery they got 5 times the amount fired back at them while of course they were tactifully retreating.

200k russian soldiers were involved at the beginning while 80k have left leaving 120k russian soldiers involved in the operation while there are 700k+ ukrianians involved. So how the fuck did such a smaller number push to the left capturing lyman, mariupol, etc. Ukrainians pushed them back while I am hearing reports now that Russians are slowly pushing them back without reserves getting involved yet or even active duty. If a smaller force managed to push you far left than its not Russian casualties that higher are than ukrainian ones :ROFLMAO:

Even those two ukrianian sources contradicted themselves where an actual ukrainian soldier was interviewed and a ukrainian sources saying we lost 10k+ troops in that offensive which is probably more if Russia is begining to gradually push them back. If ukraine says 50K russians died than by sources 100k or 250k ukrainian soldiers had died. I think i will take the more honest Russian sources than ukrainian sources that contradict themselves.

The reason why no one wants to post captured T-14s or T-90s because that shit barely exists :ROFLMAO: but you can find alot of captured or destroyed western equipment. I mean come on bro, i think its just me and one other user here that posts ukrainian equipment getting destroyed here and despite so many pro-ukrainian users here it shouldnt be that hard to make 5 twitter posts per one defense hub post showing different russian equipment getting destroyed(I could provide way more) but thats not the case now is it? And for the laughs of it ukrainain sources will go copy russian sources and claim thats them destroying russians

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
Admin wouldn't tell you that because you were posting "too much destroyed Ukrainian equipment", he did it because you were literally spamming the thread with your propaganda for brainwashed people like a madman.
I can assure you that most Turks here are very much aware of how hypocritical the west is but that's not the case.
Russia is in the wrong in this conflict and even Russians started to realize that, unfortunately many of which after receiving their loved ones in plastic bags.

If you really thought that the admins here are biased, you wouldn't have stayed here a second longer, so cut the crap.
If that was the case, your posts would've been deleted but they're all there.

I believe so, the forum is about giving different point of views, discuss among forists, learn new things, read useful info, etc.
Posting straithough pictures of loses without context, locations, time/data, not for supporting any stated argument or quoting them just to send the underlying message of "look my team is destroying yours" doesn't add anything good or constructive to a forum, there are other platforms where this kind of content could fit more.

But I think those are not the real intentions of @blackjack and we can continue such good forum thread in a good way.

E

Era_shield

You know what instead of us arguing whose shit smells better you should feel greatful that I will provide these sources for you and the shit you believe even contradicts itself.

40 thousand manpower Ukrainian Offensive
5 dead Ukrainians for every 1 dead Russian
Ukrainian tactic was literally human wave tactics

More than 4k dead across the entire front from 06.09 to 10.09. Info from the Russian MoD on sept 11th.

https://iz.ru/1394530/2022-09-13/vlasti-khersona-zaiavili-o-potere-vsu-bolee-35-tys-chelovek Deputy head of the VGA Stremousov: the Armed Forces of Ukraine lost more than 3500 fighters in the Kherson direction

@08:12

So I believe russian sources that would state above 60k+ killed while you believe ukrainian sources that say 50K+ russian soldiers died, but there is a problem with that. A ukrainian source gives a for every 2 ukrainians dead for one russian got killed(the actual numbers have to be far worse). while a ukrainian soldier getting interviewed that got wounded(or is probably going to get killed because of that interview) states for every 1 russian soldier dead in return for every 5 ukrainians dead and that when they fired artillery they got 5 times the amount fired back at them while of course they were tactifully retreating.

200k russian soldiers were involved at the beginning while 80k have left leaving 120k russian soldiers involved in the operation while there are 700k+ ukrianians involved. So how the fuck did such a smaller number push to the left capturing lyman, mariupol, etc. Ukrainians pushed them back while I am hearing reports now that Russians are slowly pushing them back without reserves getting involved yet or even active duty. If a smaller force managed to push you far left than its not Russian casualties that higher are than ukrainian ones :ROFLMAO:

Even those two ukrianian sources contradicted themselves where an actual ukrainian soldier was interviewed and a ukrainian sources saying we lost 10k+ troops in that offensive which is probably more if Russia is begining to gradually push them back. If ukraine says 50K russians died than by sources 100k or 250k ukrainian soldiers had died. I think i will take the more honest Russian sources than ukrainian sources that contradict themselves.

The reason why no one wants to post captured T-14s or T-90s because that shit barely exists :ROFLMAO: but you can find alot of captured or destroyed western equipment. I mean come on bro, i think its just me and one other user here that posts ukrainian equipment getting destroyed here and despite so many pro-ukrainian users here it shouldnt be that hard to make 5 twitter posts per one defense hub post showing different russian equipment getting destroyed(I could provide way more) but thats not the case now is it? And for the laughs of it ukrainain sources will go copy russian sources and claim thats them destroying russians
What is wrong with your brain. You were given a list of heavy equipment losses with each individual loss proven with pictures and your response is to cite Russian MoD's lies about soldier deaths?

This clown is only here to disrupt the forum and mods should not permit it.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,054
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
What is wrong with your brain. You were given a list of heavy equipment losses with each individual loss proven with pictures and your response is to cite Russian MoD's lies about soldier deaths?

just add him to ignore. Why waste your time with Russian propagandists? I've had him ignored from the second day i was on this forum. When it comes to the russian point of view. its the only point of view i have absolutely no time for. don't want to hear it whatsoever. Smashing my head against a brick wall is more productive then engaging with the Russian point of view.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,054
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I agree on that. I count 30 T-72B3 obr.1989 in this video. It's just insane how they could throw up much equipment to the front. Maybe that's why they don't care much about the soldiers well being , they know they cud always re equip new units.

If only wars were won by showing convoys of miltaraly material moving about, the russians would be the worlds only super power.

I remember that 40 mile convoy that was on its way to Kiev, the russians really milked that for all it was worth. Big scary powerful convoy on its way to the capital lol. what an absolute clown show that turned into.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia

you clearly did not read anything I wrote to alphamike in regards to whose numbers make sense and now crying to a moderator when I did nothing wrong giving information about the war that is related to this thread. Its honestly sad how this forum, india defense net and russia defense net you can talk about information from other sources but cant do that at sino defense net, defensetalk, f-16.net, spacebattle forum, twitter giving bans or suspending accounts, secretprojects.co.uk or reddit from getting too much bad karma, even moderators on 4chan are giving one month bans for forbidden text without elaborating what it is and how to avoid it with regards to the war. What I am saying is I barely see equipment losses from Russia but alot of videos and pictures from ukraine's side being destroyed.

also they are starting to push back in despite reservists not getting involved yet.

E

Era_shield

just add him to ignore. Why waste your time with Russian propagandists? I've had him ignored from the second day i was on this forum. When it comes to the russian point of view. its the only point of view i have absolutely no time for. don't want to hear it whatsoever. Smashing my head against a brick wall is more productive then engaging with the Russian point of view.
Me ignoring him isn't a solution because it won't stop him derailing the rest of the thread. He'll just keep spamming and trolling and disrupting. He's not here in good faith.

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
Me ignoring him isn't a solution because it won't stop him derailing the rest of the thread. He'll just keep spamming and trolling and disrupting. He's not here in good faith.

Be patient, my brother.

From a positive point of view,
it can make us mentally stronger
and more resilient,
when facing the type of people
like him
in the future.

Insha Allah.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,312
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

IMHO, he's entitled to his opinion as long as he complies with the forum rules.
There is no denying that both sides are suffering losses and we can't just ignore the other side.
Yes there is a lot of propaganda and false claims but that's what forums are for. Some can distinguish the truth from the rest most of the time and it's fun to catch the lies just like 301 from Armenia and LNA from Libya.
If you can't stand him just add him to ignore like @GoatsMilk said.

chibiyabi

Contributor
Reactions
3 411
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Togo
you clearly did not read anything I wrote to alphamike in regards to whose numbers make sense and now crying to a moderator when I did nothing wrong giving information about the war that is related to this thread. Its honestly sad how this forum, india defense net and russia defense net you can talk about information from other sources but cant do that at sino defense net, defensetalk, f-16.net, spacebattle forum, twitter giving bans or suspending accounts, secretprojects.co.uk or reddit from getting too much bad karma, even moderators on 4chan are giving one month bans for forbidden text without elaborating what it is and how to avoid it with regards to the war. What I am saying is I barely see equipment losses from Russia but alot of videos and pictures from ukraine's side being destroyed.

also they are starting to push back in despite reservists not getting involved yet.

since i saw latest map on 1 september, RU can only catch half town odrarivka till now wk.... wk..... wk......, Why took so long time n must wait ntil new year to take bakhmut, oktober to early January is still way long to go. don't you pro russian do not want to act like UA armed forces recent days in northern kerson, or izyum for example

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim.
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim.
Good day to Others.

Text here from @Dashan_chik
In short, they said:

Ukrainian,
"Cover me, I'll take it out."

Russian,
"Finish me already."

Ukrainian,
"We are not assholes like you.
Where did you come from?"

Russian,
"... , I am a doctor!"

Ukrainian,
"The doctor came to kill people too??"

Russian,
"I didn't kill anyone."

Ukrainian,
"Don't lie!"

chibiyabi

Contributor
Reactions
3 411
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Togo
Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim.
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim.
Good day to Others.

Text here from @Dashan_chik
In short, they said:

Ukrainian,
"Cover me, I'll take it out."

Russian,
"Finish me already."

Ukrainian,
"We are not assholes like you.
Where did you come from?"

Russian,
"... , I am a doctor!"

Ukrainian,
"The doctor came to kill people too??"

Russian,
"I didn't kill anyone."

Ukrainian,
"Don't lie!"
kind of topic that @blackjack or someone similar doesn't want to talk about

E

Era_shield

IMHO, he's entitled to his opinion as long as he complies with the forum rules.
There is no denying that both sides are suffering losses and we can't just ignore the other side.
Yes there is a lot of propaganda and false claims but that's what forums are for. Some can distinguish the truth from the rest most of the time and it's fun to catch the lies just like 301 from Armenia and LNA from Libya.
If you can't stand him just add him to ignore like @GoatsMilk said.
I have no problem with pro-Russian views here but spamming and trolling is something else entirely. Nobody but blackjack posts 30 tweets one after another from the same twitter account. And he isn't arguing or debating people, he's just making nonsensical posts to try to inflame people and derail the thread. He's a troll.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It just amazes me how much equipment Russia has tbh
Regardless of whether the equipment is either inferior or superior and old or new, Russia and Soviet's military doctrine of pure NUMBERS is just mindblowing

Think about it, Ukraine get its weapons from numerous nations in addition to Russian spoils of war and yet Russia still has new equipment to send to the frontline

Every modern large industrial country have capital and capacity to playing in number if needed. The likes of China, South Korea, Germany, Japan and US can turn on their auto industry to produce thousand upon thousand MBT or IFV or dozen of warships every month if needed.

Top Bottom