Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

RogerRanger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
In the long-run a Russia taking over of the entire wheat belt would be positive for global production.

Merzifonlu

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
24 2,057
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It will get worse if there are serious production losses for Russia and Ukraine themselves (that they turn into importers themselves etc).
Very true. And that doubles damage.

In the long-run a Russia taking over of the entire wheat belt would be positive for global production.
“In the long run we are all dead

John Maynard Keynes

Last edited:

RogerRanger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
Very true. And that doubles damage.

“In the long run we are all dead

John Maynard Keynes
No. Death is an illusion, nobody dies. But we don't need to get into mata-physics and spirituality on here. And when I was saying long-run, I mean the next 5 years.

RogerRanger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
Just curious, why are u simping for Russia anyway ?
Because I hate the USA, the Empire of evil. I want it to be destroyed. So anyone who the Americans don't like, I like them for that reasons. I also like Putin, I like his perspective on things. When he talked about punishing the people who burned his people alive in Odessa, it was something I wished British PM's would say or the British monarch. 40 English people were murdered by ISIS on a beach in Tunisia, nobody cared. I would have reacted with fire myself.

RogerRanger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
Does anyone have a link to Putins speech about the actions tonight? As I can't find it. Hope the Turkish aircraft get out safely.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom