Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,442
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
February 2022 : It's a three-day special operation. We will take Kyiv in 48 hours and entire Ukraine in a week at the longest.

After thousands upon thousands of equipments and soldiers being neutralized and after one "gesture of goodwill" retreat after another and after countless humiliations.

October 2022 : Look guys! We gained two m2 from the Ukrainians and obliterated a tank and some armoured vehicles! Hoooray!
As I said, there's too many pictures and videos of Russian equipment getting destroyed, no one really bothers to post it anymore, for me my daily Ukraine war watching activity started with checking Oryx list which grew like 100 added Russian equipment destroyed per day.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,442
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Kharkiv City center has been attacked. 4 strikes. A hospital is being said destroyed.

Currently app 1 million people are in the City , they are just terrorizing poor innocent people. İt is not machismo, it is just a terror.
Kyiv followed by Kharkiv should be on a priority list on where the NASAMS and IRIS-T SL deployed. The rest of Ukraine's S-300 should be transferred south or near critical infrastructure like dams or nuclear power plant.

--------

I think Elon musk should have considered this. In a long war, Russia is doomed.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,442
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The score at the moment (Russia v Ukraine) is at 6810 : 1704

According to Oryx, Russians have been visually confirmed to have lost nearly 100 tanks in the last week alone, those 30 tanks are enough for just 2 to 3 days at such rate of losses.

Now it's at 6849 losses. 1298 are MBTs 👀, Russia on its way to pass 1300 mark

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 701
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
As I said, there's too many pictures and videos of Russian equipment getting destroyed, no one really bothers to post it anymore, for me my daily Ukraine war watching activity started with checking Oryx list which grew like 100 added Russian equipment destroyed per day.
What kind of cope is this? https://mobile.twitter.com/oryxspioenkop/with_replies is this the correct site or twitter page or are you talking about equipment for the past year than the past day or 24 hours?

1st post 8 hours ago look what we captured which they captured showing albanian mines which is old shit they did not want to use.

A badly damaged howitzer, thats one.

showing shahads which have either detonated on targets or intercepted.

some reason retweeting that russians have captured m32a1

T-80BV captured thats 2.

T-62m abandoned thats 3.

OK thats pretty much it and no Russian POWs displayed in the last 24 hours either, this is not 100 russian equipment destroyed per day unless you countring the iranian drones that have detonated LMAO. This aint shit to the ukrainian shit that I have VISUALLY shown getting destroyed in the last 24 hours. Holy christ dude please tell me I am looking at the correct twitter page.

It will be better if they show whats destroyed than the possibility of painting Z on their own soviet equipment

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 701
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
Losses visualization over the last 30 days.

This on

you cant be fucking serious, so you only look at what they write or try to claim, than looking at visual evidence? There are 3 (one damaged 2 captured) russian equipment this passed 24 hours i can provide videos than show 3 ukrainian vehicles getting destroyed, one ukrainian IFV getting hit by artillery, 2 ukrainian foreign used equipment abondoned on the road, 20 foreigners fighting for ukraine captured as POWs, etc etc.

I THOUGHT you meant you have 100 different photos of 100 different equipment getitng destroyed in the past 24 hours. If your going with their lists than I think there is nothing much for us to discuss here. The only arguement you have on not trying to show alot of russian equipment getting destroyed is because ukrainians dont use tik tok as much as a chechens

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,442
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
you cant be fucking serious, so you only look at what they write or try to claim, than looking at visual evidence? There are 3 (one damaged 2 captured) russian equipment this passed 24 hours i can provide videos than show 3 ukrainian vehicles getting destroyed, one ukrainian IFV getting hit by artillery, 2 ukrainian foreign used equipment abondoned on the road, 20 foreigners fighting for ukraine captured as POWs, etc etc.

I THOUGHT you meant you have 100 different photos of 100 different equipment getitng destroyed in the past 24 hours. If your going with their lists than I think there is nothing much for us to discuss here
Correct 💯 there's really nothing to discuss, you could've just click those link I gave u and then proceed to go check on those list.

Ps: those list are clickable and it will direct you to footage of the particular equipment.

Last edited:
E

Era_shield

I THOUGHT you meant you have 100 different photos of 100 different equipment getitng destroyed in the past 24 hours. If your going with their lists than I think there is nothing much for us to discuss here. The only arguement you have on not trying to show alot of russian equipment getting destroyed is because ukrainians dont use tik tok as much as a chechens
The way to access the links is by using the computer function known as "click". Instructions for how to do this is below:

Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 685
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
PMC "Wagner" spoke in detail about the real situation in some sectors of the Ukrainian front. According to the soldiers, do not expect easy fighting in Ukraine, do not underestimate the enemy. Despite this, the Wagner soldiers manage to advance even when the number of Ukrainian troops is 2-3 more. Videos with subtitles

Two episodes of fighting in Ukraine filmed by Ukrainian soldiers. In the first part of the video, soldiers make a sortie in mobile groups on Humvee armored vehicles, you can see that one of them is hit. In the second episode, a Ukrainian tank is blown up by two mines and ambushed, according to the second version of the events of this episode, the soldiers dismounted fire into the void, as at the end they ask where the enemy is.

The Russian crew of an infantry fighting vehicle rescued the crew of another vehicle in Ukraine under enemy fire. At the time of the evacuation, the armored vehicle was hit, presumably by the Javelin ATGM, since the blow was from above, despite the damage, the BMP was able to leave the battlefield and evacuate people.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom