Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
But caught in the tail of the ex-USSR or Russia
I think Merkel has executed a very good balance policy between the USA and Russia. In the security environment he provided, he spent the money for the welfare of his people instead of spending it on weapons. I think this policy was very wise. However, the US and the British did not turn a blind eye to this peace environment any longer due to their interests.

They needed to start new wars to sell weapons and make money. Imagine, Britain trained 25,000 Ukrainian soldiers in the last 15 years! They didn't do this for good. They formed the infrastructure of this war.

If the sanctions against Russia had been imposed on the annexation of Crimea 14 years ago, today's war would not exist. But the USA and England could not sell weapons, they could not confiscate Russian reserves in Europe.

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,531
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
In the security environment he provided, he spent the money for the welfare of his people instead of spending it on weapons. I think this policy was very wise
*She. She make their energy sector at the mercy of Russian, and their combat readiness at stake. This is my last reply regarding Merkel legacy because its irrelevant thing in this thread.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,702
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Not only did Russia take the bait, it takes such blows that its mistakes pushing it towards to political collapse. The Nord Stream is gone, the bridges over the Kerch Strait are gone, the navy's flagship is out of service. Not to mention the fiasco of the Russian generals in Ukraine.

What should irreparably destroy ties between Russia and the EU would be Russia's deployment of tactical nuclear weapons.

If Russia takes a step back or takes another bold step, both will produce serious results that will make the Ukraine war meaningless. Here is the real defeat.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
*She. She make their energy sector at the mercy of Russian, and their combat readiness at stake. This is my last reply regarding Merkel legacy because its irrelevant thing in this thread.
If you evaluate a war only in an instantaneous conflict environment, yes, Merkel's policies have nothing to do with this war. But if you examine a war from many perspectives before and after, Merkel's policies are very relevant. In fact, Merkel's policies have affected our country too much. İn Forein policy, One of Merkel's partners was Makron and the other was R.T Erdogan.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I think Merkel has executed a very good balance policy between the USA and Russia. In the security environment he provided, he spent the money for the welfare of his people instead of spending it on weapons. I think this policy was very wise. However, the US and the British did not turn a blind eye to this peace environment any longer due to their interests.

They needed to start new wars to sell weapons and make money. Imagine, Britain trained 25,000 Ukrainian soldiers in the last 15 years! They didn't do this for good. They formed the infrastructure of this war.

If the sanctions against Russia had been imposed on the annexation of Crimea 14 years ago, today's war would not exist. But the USA and England could not sell weapons, they could not confiscate Russian reserves in Europe.
Well if they imposed the sanctions when they blew up those buildings in Russia and blamed Chechens , or that staged theatre attack or false flag Beslan school siege. Maybe also the invasion of Georgia, shooting down Malaysian airplane, massacres in Chechenia or massacres in Syria etc. Yes it was a bit of Bush business but mostly Obamas. They let these brazen gangsters to run amok , maybe it is because Putin killed 10s if not 100s thousands of Muslims. Wise Merkel? More likely one of her " minor " ideas was is deprivation of Bosnian people of our homeland, we are Muslims too. Also do you have an ability not to contradict yourself in 2 paragraphs? Turbo Diesel mullahs should get better trolls

Azeri441

Committed member
Reactions
2 1,064
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
couple weeks ago Russians discovered unmanned boat on Crimean coast, most likely the same vessel or possibly a bigger one was used as a suicide vehicle
Crimean bridge has security scanners that scan every commercial truck that passes through and the logistics of pulling that off, unmanned vessel is a much bigger possibility and technology has already been shown around Crimea.

FdL7dCEXgAE4xQU.jpg

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Well if they imposed the sanctions when they blew up those buildings in Russia and blamed Chechens , or that staged theatre attack or false flag Beslan school siege. Maybe also the invasion of Georgia, shooting down Malaysian airplane, massacres in Chechenia or massacres in Syria etc. Yes it was a bit of Bush business but mostly Obamas. They let these brazen gangsters to run amok , maybe it is because Putin killed 10s if not 100s thousands of Muslims. Wise Merkel? More likely one of her " minor " ideas was is deprivation of Bosnian people of our homeland, we are Muslims too. Also do you have an ability not to contradict yourself in 2 paragraphs? Turbo Diesel mullahs should get better trolls
Mehmet Ali, you have written on many different topics without editing your own thoughts. That's why I couldn't understand your message. Sorry.

E

Era_shield

couple weeks ago Russians discovered unmanned boat on Crimean coast, most likely the same vessel or possibly a bigger one was used as a suicide vehicle
Crimean bridge has security scanners that scan every commercial truck that passes through and the logistics of pulling that off, unmanned vessel is a much bigger possibility and technology has already been shown around Crimea.

View attachment 48560
This one is the least likely of all. The support members between collapsed sections are intact. Whatever hit it was above "ground" level.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,379
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The only one willing to do suicide attacks I know of are the islamists. I don't really think any Ukrainian combatants wants to be strapped into an explosive truck for even $1 billion.

Truck suicide bomb should be written off.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,010
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It really feels like the war has reached its turning Point.

I do believe this is the beginning of the end.

Ukraine has the initiative and is on the offensive while Russia is on the defense and retreating.

Honestly by this rate Russia's gains from 2014 is even going to be reversed.

Ukraine has the advantage I dont see them stopping at this rate.

Azeri441

Committed member
Reactions
2 1,064
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
This one is the least likely of all. The support members between collapsed sections are intact. Whatever hit it was above "ground" level.

if it was a truck bomb you would see a massive crater in the road section and not just intact roads collapsed. its impossible to say the scale of damage under the bridge without proper photos, rather than relying on couple 1 min videos that show glimpses of it. But clearly the structural element under the bridge was damaged for the road to still be intact.

Unmanned boat is the biggest possibility and Ukraine demonstrated such capability just couple weeks ago at Crimea, the bridge is heavily guarded but a small vessel in the cover of darkness could sneak through.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Guys, any new news regarding the Kherson front? I read reports indicating that the Ukrainian offensive has stalled near Mylove and the Ukrainians are suffering huge casualities

Is this true?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,010
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys, any new news regarding the Kherson front? I read reports indicating that the Ukrainian offensive has stalled near Mylove and the Ukrainians are suffering huge casualities

Is this true?

Which reports?

Right now I dont see any offense being stalled.

Ukraine has the upper hand. We just hope it does not stalemate. Because Ukraine cant afford another stalemate.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom